Geritol and Pregnancy

One more question. I took the geritol tonic over 3 hours ago and still feel sick to my stomach. Does it make anyone else nauseous this long?

Should be. I used to take mine with lunch which sometimes was light & sometimes wasn't. Mayb your body just needs to get used to it?

Yeah it was gross. I never completely got used to it. I'd shiver when I drank it, similar to how I would when taking a shot of tequila :haha:

I got pregnant my first cycle using it. I finished off the bottle 2 days before :bfp:

I got pregnant my first cycle using it. I finished off the bottle 2 days before :bfp:

I love this thread! Powell your giving me the hope I needed to keep going. I did have a luteal phase problem last month. It went from 14 days to 12. Hopefully it'll go back to 14 and the geritol will work.

Good luck beaniebaby3! Maybe try taking it before going to bed? That might help. :)

hiiii ! 😁 well im new to this !
ihad a d&c at 11 weeks no heartbeat 😢 about a month ago or so .
and im crazyy about gettin pregnant again . so i was gointh tru the internet and i saw this and the geritol ! iwent to buy it today ! im excited . ihope theres a baby in my bottle 😃
and ihave a question im takin the geritol tonic . should i keep takin the prenatals or no ? pleeease ! can someone answer me !
besos 😘 !

Good luck to you sweetie and I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

thanks ! its rough but im gettin there 😔
how are yu?
how yu feeling!

Hello Ladies, I wanted to let you guys know some news.. I really was not expecting this since I was not even sure if I ovulated and my cycles have been weird but I got my :bfp: I am in shock!! :happydance: Also a little nervous since my previous pregnancy ended in MC!

IMAG0374.jpg

Awe yay!! Congrats hun!! I hope this is it for you! Stats say that most pregnancies that occur after a MC are successful!! That's how my BFP cycle was, I wasn't even sure I ovulated and my temps were really weird!

Thank you! I am so excited. So glad it happened again!

hiiii ! �� well im new to this !
ihad a d&c at 11 weeks no heartbeat �� about a month ago or so .
and im crazyy about gettin pregnant again . so i was gointh tru the internet and i saw this and the geritol ! iwent to buy it today ! im excited . ihope theres a baby in my bottle ��
and ihave a question im takin the geritol tonic . should i keep takin the prenatals or no ? pleeease ! can someone answer me !
besos �� !

Good luck to you sweetie and I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

thanks ! its rough but im gettin there ��
how are yu?
how yu feeling!

I'm good...excited to be starting clomid tonight. I just like knowing i'm being proactive about this stuff. I'm feeling pretty good. Got back to my workouts this week so that's helped. Thanks for asking! :)

Hello Ladies, I wanted to let you guys know some news.. I really was not expecting this since I was not even sure if I ovulated and my cycles have been weird but I got my :bfp: I am in shock!! :happydance: Also a little nervous since my previous pregnancy ended in MC!

View attachment 551049

Oh yay, that's wonderful news!!! Congrats and I hope this is your sticky bean!!!

i'm excited to get this over with so we know his stats...we're making a date of it. He, he...clinic then lunch. Good times for us this weekend!

I just read through this whole conversation from the beginning and I feel like I know all of you ladies, I felt like I was the only one having q hard time! Well I been taking Geritol Complete since AF showed up 12/27/12 and iam ovulatinght now so I praying to God that there's is a baby in my bottle :D Iol it is nice to see all the BFP everyone has been getting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->