Geritol and Pregnancy

hiiii ! �� well im new to this !
ihad a d&c at 11 weeks no heartbeat �� about a month ago or so .
and im crazyy about gettin pregnant again . so i was gointh tru the internet and i saw this and the geritol ! iwent to buy it today ! im excited . ihope theres a baby in my bottle ��
and ihave a question im takin the geritol tonic . should i keep takin the prenatals or no ? pleeease ! can someone answer me !
besos �� !

Good luck to you sweetie and I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

thanks ! its rough but im gettin there ��
how are yu?
how yu feeling!

I'm good...excited to be starting clomid tonight. I just like knowing i'm being proactive about this stuff. I'm feeling pretty good. Got back to my workouts this week so that's helped. Thanks for asking! :)

goooddd ! positive vibe only 😁 . im excited too ive been takin geritol tonic for about 3 weeks or so . lets see how it goes

I just read through this whole conversation from the beginning and I feel like I know all of you ladies, I felt like I was the only one having q hard time! Well I been taking Geritol Complete since AF showed up 12/27/12 and iam ovulatinght now so I praying to God that there's is a baby in my bottle :D Iol it is nice to see all the BFP everyone has been getting!

baby dust to yu ! 😁✋

ive been taking the geritol tonic for the past couple of days and i must say im very excited!!! My hubby and I have been trying for 1 year now and im just hoping this works. my best friend is now 6 months and she believes it has alot to do with the geritol so im hoping i get my bfp very soon. Good luck ladies and ill keep you all posted.

I'm 24 weeks and believe I owe it to geritol && soy!! GL hun! I hope it works for you too!!!

Hey y'all! I am new to this site and my Mom actually called me today after her Dr's appointment...She said she was talking to one of the nurses at the office and my Mom was showing the nurse pictures of her grandchildren, telling her that my oldest brother and his wife just announced their pregnancy last week, and that me and my husband are TTC still. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007 and have had no luck getting pregnant. That isn't stopping me from giving up on trying to have a baby though. Then she told my Mom that she also has PCOS and her Grandmother told her to try Geritol and Folic Acid...Well, it worked for her after 2 months of TTC...AF has amazingly come on her own last month and this month (spotted yesterday and still very light today). Is is okay to start Geritol and Folic Acid tomorrow? GL to everyone TTC ~ Baby dust to us all!!! :)

How are all you ladies doing?

feeling a little bit sadd 😢 , its been two months today since i had the d&c .
blahh i cant even explain how i feel . i feel kinda empty .
ive been takin the geritol tonic for about 3 weeks or so ?
hope this i my month ! fx ! how are yu ?!

Hey y'all! I am new to this site and my Mom actually called me today after her Dr's appointment...She said she was talking to one of the nurses at the office and my Mom was showing the nurse pictures of her grandchildren, telling her that my oldest brother and his wife just announced their pregnancy last week, and that me and my husband are TTC still. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007 and have had no luck getting pregnant. That isn't stopping me from giving up on trying to have a baby though. Then she told my Mom that she also has PCOS and her Grandmother told her to try Geritol and Folic Acid...Well, it worked for her after 2 months of TTC...AF has amazingly come on her own last month and this month (spotted yesterday and still very light today). Is is okay to start Geritol and Folic Acid tomorrow? GL to everyone TTC ~ Baby dust to us all!!! :)

heyyyy girly !:)
i think yu should start wheneve yu feel ready. i started the last day of period . well im almost gnna finish my bottle ! im excited!

How are all you ladies doing?

feeling a little bit sadd 😢 , its been two months today since i had the d&c .
blahh i cant even explain how i feel . i feel kinda empty .
ive been takin the geritol tonic for about 3 weeks or so ?
hope this i my month ! fx ! how are yu ?!

Hey. I'm sorry. I know how that feeling too. It is really hard but it will happen again! I'm doing good. Trying not to worry and staying positive!

Well, we went to Walmart and I got my Geritol today...Sounds so weird to say that I am 31, buying Geritol...But, I am going to give it a try and start with it tomorrow! Any particular time of day I should take it (what's the best meal to take it with)? Was thinking breakfast or lunch...

Well, we went to Walmart and I got my Geritol today...Sounds so weird to say that I am 31, buying Geritol...But, I am going to give it a try and start with it tomorrow! Any particular time of day I should take it (what's the best meal to take it with)? Was thinking breakfast or lunch...

I use to take it in the morning after breakfast.

If it makes you feel sick to your stomach (which it does alot of people) take it at night before you go to bed (but with food). If it doesn't, then it really doesn't matter, just make sure to take it at the same time everyday. I see you say what's the best meal to take it with, so you already know to take it with food, I didn't know that at first! :) GL hun!

I decided to take mine after dinner, which seems to be working pretty good. No stomach upsets (yet) and we pretty much eat dinner at the same time every night. I am going to put them also in my purse just in case we are out and about and I will take a granola bar to have as a back up as well. So far, so good...Hubby finds it amusing that I am taking Geritol, but the end result is all that matters. I read almost every single post from the very first post on here before I even registered and I have truly been inspired and couldn't believe that I found the information that my Mom was telling me about. We shall see if there is a baby in my bottle :)

There was a baby in my first bottle, I used the tonic tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->