Geritol and Pregnancy

Hi ladies, well i did turn up pregnant lol

Hey hunni12, You give me so much hope... I know i'm late but congrats!!!:happydance: I started the Geritol about four days ago. I was just wondering did you have pcos??? I can already feel changes in my body ... as far as having more energy and wanting to do more... I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to feel what your feeling!♥♥♥:hugs::hugs::hugs: I know you must be on :cloud9:

I'm glad I have inspired someone and we was able to speak via inbox. I am on cloud pee a lot lol. You have to keep faith and hold on.

Hi I just read through the geritol posts and will be going to the pharmacy to pick up the tablets and will keep everyone posted on my progress and hopefully my success this month!!! :dust: to all

I just took my first geritol pill tonight!!! I'm on metformin and hopefully with geritol I will have some luck :) hubs is taking zinc too :D Fxd!!!

You just take geritol in place of your normal multivitamin, right?

Today is CD19, Pretty sure I am in the TWWwrap up : BD on CD5,7,10,11(x2),13,14,15,and 18. Geritol and flaxseed daily, grapefruit juice daily until CD14(didnt notice as much help with EWCM as last month) felt some cramps CD17 and 18 ? ovulation. Last cycle was 30 days but have had as long as 36days since stopping BCP (14 months ago)

FX

calling today 1DPO!!

Well I am now in the TWW I believe. Going to try not to think about it. Good luck everyone!

Just popping by to wish you all good luck and :dust: your way!!! :)

Well I'm in my2ww now 6dpo but if we didnt get it this month for sure will be taking Geritol daily I've heard alot of people contribute their success due to GERITOL. So heres hoping and praying, I mean w/o God nothing is possible but what could this hurt right??? I already bought the pill form today its just waiting there if that witch shows...

I gave in nd tested today and got a BFN if af doest show ill test again after the 24 which is my expected af day

Well I wasn't able to find geritol in any near by pharmacies but took a stroll on my lunch break and found a pharmacy near my work that had the tonic and complete multivitamin tablet. I got the tabs for myself and tonic for hubby (he can't take pills-big baby). So fingers crossed that even though I am starting on CD6 I can still find a :baby: in my bottle this month

Hi Ladies- I am ttc just like you all and I have been taking prenatals. Last night I went and bought my monthly supply and also picked up geritol. My question for you is do you take it with prenatals? Also do you take it all cycle or just in the beginning? Thanks for your help.

hey nikki - i am taking it all cycle long in place of prenatal, but taking additional folic acid b/c geritol does not contain it...GL!!!

Yeah, I take the Geritol in place of the prenatal and take folic acid as well.. Good luck! I hope this works.

Hmm ok so you can't do both. Do you take it your entire cycle?

Ladies i have a confession!!

I have NOT been taking geritol daily like im supposed to be doing i was but this past week ive missed a fews days because of my own personal life problems life has taken a toll on me recently and have been having too much going on that i havent been taking them BUT im trying to get back on track...
GL and :dust: to all

Ladies i have a confession!!

I have NOT been taking geritol daily like im supposed to be doing i was but this past week ive missed a fews days because of my own personal life problems life has taken a toll on me recently and have been having too much going on that i havent been taking them BUT im trying to get back on track...
GL and :dust: to all

I am sure it will be okay if you missed a few days. Hope things get better in your personal life and it isnt anything to serious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->