Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Happy happy happy :) just sharing that with everyone as that is how I feel :)

So you test again in 3/4 days, yes?
Righto..... Bring it on!! I'm ready, you!?

I know you would tell him huni, I'm afraid for you also.. If this little peanut misbehaves AT all I'm gunna just have to spank he/she when I meet you :)..
I do really want you to relax and garden, yes garden!!
This is the start of your rainbow baby and that means you need your garden in ship shape for mini you to scoot about in, right?

What else?? Oh yes your retro kitchen with van and bettles..
You know what?? My most favourite car is a bettle!! That's what I want once my older babies are grown as there's not enough seats for a large family like I have now :)..

You'll be ok, like I said.... I'm here with you no matter what <3 :hugs:

Im glad your feeling so happy... get the happy vibes running through your body to produce a happy egg to implant :D x

I can't do any gardening yet.. its tipping down with rain and we have had 60mph winds here.. lots of tree's fallen and someone died not far from here...being hit by a tree..we have odd weather LOL... my gardens are a swimming pool with tree leaves from a few doors away blown across them... I have on the other hand started a compost bin.. I bought it a few days ago and im so sad im so excited to make compost.. so I am thowing some cardboard and veg peelings in it today... will have some nice compost for next yr hopefully :D

I am not stating kitchen for another week as this living room and garden almost killed me so enjoying the rest plus I am VERY sleepy at the moment.

I can't wait to get the kitchen sorted :D

I like the original beatles or the latest one..as the ones in between had the massive in your face dashboards...
I have a 7 seater qashqai +2 (yes im insane) and there was only me my 14 yr old son and OH and we hardly ever all go out in it together... be handy if this LO sticks to have the extra space... I was gonna get a Mini Countryman :)

My OH has a Peugeot 206 sporty one which I like to drive now n again for a blast :D

I love cars :D

Hmmm, well that puts gardening out for a bit, silly weather!!
Well since your growing my mini you, you had better rest up and sleep if tired and drink when thirsty, oh yes wee when needed (as it's so often please don't owe your pants) lol hahaha
Compost ha, it's great my kids do that they love it!! DD says the worms "know" when she is coming to feed them and they come up to say hello :).. I love that about her, she believe like me all animals talk to her hehe..

Sports cars are great, speed is great!! We had a Harley Davidson but got rid of it as we never had time to ride it :(. We do own a truck and gooseneck(large horse trailer), land cruiser wagon 8seats, and my beloved XR 8 ford ute she's a beauty!! 2 seats and mine and DH getaway car (escape when we need to and feel free) :)

Soanxious - YIPEE!!!!!! I have everything crossed for you hunny!!! That line is fantastic soooo hope this is it for you lovely! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh my!!!! BM I want that XR 8 ford ute!!!! one of my ex's had ford F150 v8 in orange.. it was Awesome!! :D petrol and diesel so expensive in UK we can't run that kinda truck without not eating or paying bills LOL... its great when kids are involved.. will get DS involved in the compost too. :)

Thank you Louby.. I did not expect that result yesterday as I was saying I had no symptoms just the most severe form of pms.. so a mate mentioned that could be a sign and after a big argument with OH I thought I best test... and that was it.. with smu lol.. I really want this one to stick... I don't know what I will do if this is a 5th I mc xx

Oh early night night for you sweetness Zzzzzzz
Sleep tight...

You can visit me and drive my ute if you wanna but just wait til you got mini you in ya arms first! Then I will DH an ur OH can babysit and we will go get some much needed r&r in the V8 lol

Just a nap...

hey a visit down under dring your truck whilst lads babysit sounds awesome!! haha! :D

It does for sure!! Can you ride? We could go for a ride in the country and take in the sounds and scenes on horse back!!?

It would be very spectacular to do just this!

I love horses... used to go horse riding every sunday as a kid :D

Hows u?

I sent a pm back x

I pm'd you darlin...

I'm great, feeling like it's going to be a good cycle to fall pregnant :)

Morning Ladies, how are we all?

Bush have you tested yet hun? Soanxious have you done that digi?

I saw my MW yesterday for my booking in appointment. She rang the EPU to arrange a scan for me and they refused to book me in. They have had major cut backs due to funding and as I have no bleeding or severe cramping they can not afford to scan me as I don't meet criteria even given my past losses.

I was a little disheartened yesterday when I came away and was contemplating paying for private scan but after sleeping on it I have decided that the scan wont change any final outcome and I am prepared to wait it out. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow so not too long to go.

I have started being quite sick this week so 'feeling' a little more pregnant than before. I suppose what will be will be and I'm just taking it all one day at a time.

My EDD is 23rd Dec!!!!!

xxx

Hi Louby.. what digital? I took the 1st one that said pregnant 1-2 then and had positive superdrug..Then following day I took superdrug test that was darker and digital said not pregnant.. I rang epau they said ignore the digital and not to buy anymore they don't trust them or like them... then I took another superdrug test a day later and a little darker again.. I stopped testing now.. i'ts made me so paranoid... my boobs are still a little tender on sides when I grope them and slightly enlarged.. well left one more than the right so feeling lopsided lol. af was due yesterday... im constipated lol.. and now n again tiny bit nauseated but nothing much.. gone off creamy foods... and lost appetite.

with my chemicals my tests got lighter and had severe cramping for few days and af arrived on time.. so just gotta cross fingers and pray that this one is fighting to stay. I rang the EPAU monday or tuesday and asked for some bloods they said they don't do it anymore unless im bleeding or in pain so they too have reduced amount of what they used to do the rules have changed in last 2 months... but she did say that I could ring up next week and book a 6 week scan for the following week... I got her name so she said tell them that she said I could have it. so praying this Lo stays a fighter I will be ringing up next thursday and booking for the following week for when I am 6weeks 3 days..

Im sorry they won't scan you.. I was going to goto bupa at 6 weeks(due to lack of real symptoms) if they did not do me as I need to know. But you have managed to get this far and your symptoms are coming on nice and strong I think you have a lovely healthy baba and not long till your 12 week scan now... aww 23rd dec how cute... my last one was due Christmas day :( ... my eldest daughter was due on 16th dec and I had her on 27th dec.. but went into labour on christmas morning LOL... hope you manage just before or just after christmas haha so you can have your dinner ;) I went to the hospital christmas morning in labour they said you will be a while yet so do you want to stay or go home.. I said I want to go home for my dinner :haha: then I went back in boxing day :) was cute having the presents for her under the tree and she wasnt even here ;)

you are blossoming beautifully Louby xx

Louby. Darlin your doing great!! Same of the cuts they make for health systems. Your outlook couldn't be more correct though, what you say is so right...
I have not tested yet I don't want to scare myself or stress at all so I'll hold out as long as I can :)... Hoping I can hold out until 26th!!
I have some pretty sharp stabbing pains on my right side this afternoon so I hope it's implantation pains also I have pink cm after the pains FXD :)..

Soanxious darlin whoop whoop another day down!!!!! Yay!!!! I am proud if you for not testing again yet :) well done! This ones a fighter :)

Oh Soanxious, sorry lovely I must catch up properly in future :hugs: Brilliant sign that your tests got darker and that AF has not arrived!!!!!! EPU have told me in the past that they hate digis and find them unreliable.
Sounds like your symptoms are coming on! Brilliant that they are going to scan you at 6 weeks lovely, I know the reassurance for you will be immense. I have absolutely everything crossed for you hun - I think this is your time!!

Thanks you Bush, I'm just trying to keep a PMA and I'm sure these few weeks will pass before I know it - well I hope!
I've never had IB before but it sounds like the pink cm you had could absolutely be it!!! FXD for you so much lovely :dust:

It would be amazing for us all to have a success story to share :flower: xxx

Thanks louby, wouldn't it be pretty special!!
I've never had someone to share the pregnancy journey with like this :) oh god it would be so great...
Oh and the 23rd would be sooooo awesome you would have your baby with you for Christmas!! Couldn't get a better Christmas Gift :)

Soanxious my birthday is 27th dec!!! It's a great time to be born hehe.. Your Christmas dinner must have been pretty bloody good not wanting to miss it! Hmmm... Christmas dinner.... Ahahaha re-read, sounds like Homer Simpson :rofl: at self

Thank you Louby.. I don't know what I will do if this one does not stick... It would be lovely if we all managed to get beautiful healthy babies to share the confidence to keep trying with people.. FX xx

BM no im not testing... im going to enjoy every second of being pregnant..even if it is for a few more hours or days.. this may be my last x

27th dec was my granddads and my step sisters and my friends b/d too LOL

well its 3.30..son will be home from school soon.. I done some shopping earlier and gardening.. now im zonked..so may goto bed for an hour...

As I was wandering back to my car earlier I took the photo of the castle just down the road from me.. :) its called Caerphilly Castle

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member