Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

If lady parts were crossable, I'd cross them for you!!

In general, I tend to be a Debbie downer about tough stuff. I just lay down and wallow in it, really feel sorry for myself for a while. It's something I need to work on in all areas of my life.

Also, I'm trying to remember...months sounds like a long time...but it's already been five since Christmas and that flew by like nothing! It will pass more quickly if I find something else to focus on.

I needz me a hobby!

hi I had a d&c for a mmc 25th april so 4 weeks this coming Friday, I waited the 2 weeks as advised so we didn't risk infection. But we have been ttc since then. I am unsure if I have ovulated or when my AF will be due, but before getting pregnant it was 25th of each month apart from the month before I got pregnant when AF came on the 15th so I haven't a clue were I am! but still hoping for a BFP!!

hoping to test on the 1st June! if AF doesn't arrive before then xx

Okay, so the blood is more red now and seems to be increasing. Still not much, but more.

Honestly, I just wanted to know: how the heck can I get my period if I'm still getting positive pregnancy tests? I'll be fine not being pregnant...but that just doesn't make sense to me.

Unfortunately you can still show pos tests and mc. it's happened to me. :hug: x

But my MC was three weeks ago?

I can understand showing a positive test during or right after a MC. But if my body is far enough away from that to start a real period, I should have negative tests right?

Oh heck sorry.. been away this weekend and with this mc im all over the place.. trying to catch up..

Did you stop bleeding after the mc? maybe some tissue left? Go speak to a dr and get some blood tests done hun

what country are you from?

Hop- hoping it's af so you can settle you head some.. And yes get yourself a hobby!! Hobbies are great, get into one.. It'll be real good, once you know what it will be let me know :)..

hello ladies, I have been peaking in for a bout 3 wks now after my mc April 25.
I am very sorry for all losses and want to congratulate all BFP! I hope all you laies won't have to wait too long :)

As britt24, we have also been ttc right (2 wks) after mc. I took pregnancy test and it was negative May 12, then out of curiosity I bought ovulation test and May 14 it was positive, I took test again May 16- also a positive. My question would be, is this a real ovulation or just hormone related?

I have to say my body went back to normal quickly after MC even though I MC'd at 12wks- I knew I will MC since 9th week and went home to MC naturally. I don't think I would do it again at home, and hopefully I don't ever have to. This experience has thought me amazing powers of my body, it knew exactly what to do, even though I did not like the extreme pain, contractions and the urge to push. I guess I had a glimpse at what the childbirth might start like.

But enogh about the pains of MC.I believe everyone does/feels different. I thought I might share here, since I have not been sharing with anyone but my partner.Most of the time friends cannot relate if they do not go through the same experience and it's hard for people to connect on that level, even harder for me to explain how it feels. I will add that I am terrified should this happen again :(

Once again congratulations to all BFP!!! Fingers crossed all ladies conceive soon.

Amaires sorry for your loss. You will find lots of support here. I had a loss at 12 weeks too in January. I had positive opks for most of my first cycle and m
Mine were hormone related so that can happen. Hopefully yours are real though x

Amaires- welcome!! I'm sorry to hear about your loss... You'll have all the support you need and we will be here when ever you need us!
FXD for your upcoming test!! Oooooo :)

Ladies, ladies.... I'm going to test with SMU today and will post if there's something and maybe if not too... :)

hi Amarles, I did the same with ovulation tests and I am well confused I don't know if they are picking the pregnancy hormone up from the mmc or if it is ovulation but surely 6 days of pos ovulation tests is too many for me??!! so I have decided to stop testing preg and ovulation until 1st june then surely AF will come or I will get a pos by then??

Amaires- welcome!! I'm sorry to hear about your loss... You'll have all the support you need and we will be here when ever you need us!
FXD for your upcoming test!! Oooooo :)

Ladies, ladies.... I'm going to test with SMU today and will post if there's something and maybe if not too... :)

good luck with the testing!!

Thanks Brit nothing showed up, I'm losing hope and starting to think I'm out this month.. It is eraly I know I'm just disheartened by the BFN's so far :(

Hi all, I've been absent for a few days as my LO hasn't been too well but he is now back to his normal happy self.

Welcome to all the newcomers, I'm sorry you find yourself here and I pray you all have your rainbow babies soon. I'm sure you will all find the support you need on here :flower:

Soanxious I'm so so sorry to read you are going through a loss again. My heart truly breaks for you :nope: I hope you are manageing as well as can be. I really am thinking of you sweetie :hugs:

Bush, I couldn't seem to find your pic on the other thread :shrug: but cant wait to see what todays test brings :)

AFM, still doing ok. My sickness has now increased which is making me feel a little more reassured. I will hopefully receive my appointment letter for dating scan this week. Trying to remain positive xx

Thanks Brit nothing showed up, I'm losing hope and starting to think I'm out this month.. It is eraly I know I'm just disheartened by the BFN's so far :(

Oh Bush, I only saw this after my post. How many DPO are you now?? Remember your not out until the :witch: shows xxx

Louby I'm feel like I'm breaking down, I feel like bawling my eyes out, screaming and yelling ' please please just show me a line!!'

I'm at around 11dpo today and was thinking is see something but I made a silly mistake yesterday in town and restocked on tests, well you see they are fr but recommended test time is day of missed period or after. I didn't read them properly at all... It was the cost, they were $6 cheaper and I grabbed and ran :(..
I'm not sure what's happening I felt all fine this morning just over the last hour or so I've felt really upset.. That's all I can put it down to..

I'm still going to test daily though until one or the other :cry:

Sorry breakdown occurring :cry:

Oh sorry huni, I'm glad your back and your little darling is feeling much better :) xo
I'm excited to see your pictures if you wish to share that after your scan :)..

Oh Bush, I'm sorry your feeling so down hun :hugs: you're not out yet though lovely but I totally understand how you feel. Our eyes burn willing to see a line. Fxd over the next day or two you will see that second line appear! I have everything crossed for you!! :dust:

Of course I will absolutely share pictures after my scan....as long as all is good news that is.

I will be 10 weeks this Friday and my MW has requested I be scanned as early as possible for my dating scan which can be from 11+2 so hopefully not too long to wait now xx

That's wonderful!! So happy that your MW has requested that for you :)..
You've got a sticky bub in there huni xo

Oh it's ridiculous how much you can stare at a test and want to see something, I guess with others being able to see a line at 9dpo on wards I thought I might be so lucky... I have re reD my breakdown post and can't believe that I'm feeling so sad.. I really am a happy understanding person and best if all know what I'm doing as to be sure not to hurt/injure myself... I didn't think seeing. Neg would do this.. Then again I was just find with if this morning.. Maybe I'm having a moment and it'll pass really soon :).

Thank you sweetheart... Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"