Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

We all have these moments and I have come to learn they are perfectly normal. You have as many moment as you need :hugs:

Talking of my scan appointment.....just found out its on 9th June!! I came over with a wave of worry when I got the date xx

Forgot to mention its DH birthday on the 11th so it would be the BEST present ever to be able to see our happy healthy baby on the 9th FXD xx

Wow, that is a bit longer than one would like. I could imagine how your feeling about it, though it would be the most amazing birthday gift ever!! Oh yes it would :)!

Everything is going to be ok darling, so far so good :) sticking on in mummy's belly for the long haul.... Well they will be some pretty amazing pictures at that time :) can't wait louby :)

Forgot to mention its DH birthday on the 11th so it would be the BEST present ever to be able to see our happy healthy baby on the 9th FXD xx

that will be great! this is the one and you will be seeing this scan! xx

Louby thanks hun... Im hoping to feel a bit better soon.. xx Your Lo is gonna be a perfect little star on the scan... so happy for you!! xx

BM when you said this... It was the cost, they were $6 cheaper and I grabbed and ran I hope you Paid First!!! :rofl: x

Louby thanks hun... Im hoping to €feel a bit better soon.. xx Your Lo is gonna be a perfect little star on the scan... so happy for you!! xx

BM when you said this... It was the cost, they were $6 cheaper and I grabbed and ran I hope you Paid First!!! :rofl: x

:haha:

Aw thank you ladies. I really hope you're all right :)

It is a little longer of a wait than I'd hoped but an extra few days won't harm. May my countdown begin xx

Aw thank you ladies. I really hope you're all right :)

It is a little longer of a wait than I'd hoped but an extra few days won't harm. May my countdown begin xx

how many weeks are you now?? xx

Soanxious- I was gunna but ran so fast they opened to door for me to escape :).. :rofl: you funny bugger :haha:

Wouldn't be worth the $6 saved if that was the case :haha:

Yes hopefully we will see a nice bit of movement :)

I will be 10 weeks on Friday hun. So when I have my scan I will be 12+3. I know that's not 'late' just my MW had told me I would be scanned closer to 11+2 so feel like I'm waiting that lil bit longer than advised.

But that said, an extra week will hopefully give us more to see, just like Soanxious says. I'm trying to have a PMA all the way now xx

britt, if you need any help waiting until the 1st, we're here.

BM, hang in there sweetie. Sidenote, your posts always crack me up. You're still very early, so try not to get to down. that's one of the awful downsides to testing - the waiting and the guessing

louby, YAY for scan. Your LO will be nice and healthy for you to see. Can't wait!! How are your symptoms?

soanxious, how was your trip? did you ever tell DH? (sorry if I missed the post). Hope you're starting to feel a bit better.

Louby... I have sucha good feeling about this Lo... and can't wait to see your scan :D xx

Hi Cutie, he found out Friday night.. he came into the bathroom when I was sat in the bath.. I was sat there sobbing and bleeding... he said he wished I had told him but said I didnt want to ruin his excitement for his new job.. he's been excellent all weekend.. it was hard being away trying to put on a front as my son came with us and difficult trying to hide a mc from a 14 yr old boy... I just told him I had a bad tummy that was causing pain when I broke down a few times x

Cutie- I thought I was having a major melt down!! I didn't like it all, just momentarily went off track :haha: that's what happens when you can't see the lines... I went 4wd'ing :rofl:

How's you ma'am?

Yes hopefully we will see a nice bit of movement :)

I will be 10 weeks on Friday hun. So when I have my scan I will be 12+3. I know that's not 'late' just my MW had told me I would be scanned closer to 11+2 so feel like I'm waiting that lil bit longer than advised.

But that said, an extra week will hopefully give us more to see, just like Soanxious says. I'm trying to have a PMA all the way now xx

no long to wait then really, and yes you will see more and you will feel so much better knowing you are passed the 12 week mark when you go and see everything is fine! xx

Cutie- I thought I was having a major melt down!! I didn't like it all, just momentarily went off track :haha: that's what happens when you can't see the lines... I went 4wd'ing :rofl:

How's you ma'am?

Trust me, I flip from meltdowns and moments of knowing I'm pregnant about 62.5 times a day! I'm doing well. Had some very random flutters today. Boobs seem a little less sore which isn't that comforting. Very likely I will start poas tomorrow despite trying to wait lol

How's you ma'am?

Trust me, I flip from meltdowns and moments of knowing I'm pregnant about 62.5 times a day! I'm doing well. Had some very random flutters today. Boobs seem a little less sore which isn't that comforting. Very likely I will start poas tomorrow despite trying to wait lol

yey cant wait to see the tests!! xx

Amaires- welcome!! I'm sorry to hear about your loss... You'll have all the support you need and we will be here when ever you need us!
FXD for your upcoming test!! Oooooo :)

Ladies, ladies.... I'm going to test with SMU today and will post if there's something and maybe if not too... :)

thank you!!! wishing a postivie for you too!

Ah cutie darlin.... Show.......me........the.......teeeeesst!!
I can't wait to lay an eyeball on that one :) pretty excited for ya, ya know? Can ya tell? :haha:

Thanks cutie, I was thinkin whoa!!! What is wrong with me!? I've lost it!! Gone, done for, time to throw away the key for good... :rofl:

Amaires- thanks huni not much luck as of yet, truly hoping that I'll get I line soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->