Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Cutie did you :test:
My symptoms have been getting much stronger this past week which is helping me through the wait to be honest. Im like a crazy lady feeling pleased when I've thrown up :haha: My boobs are also super heavy - I've never had it before so taking that positively too :holly:

Thank you so much for all the positive vibes girls :thumbup:

Anytime louby! So glad your feeling more pregnant, that's bloody awesome, crazy lady that likes to vomit :haha:

Tested. Not a faint line in sight! Still early I'm reminding myself :)

Glad you're getting more symptoms!

We will get the line, we will get the line, we WILL see a line... :haha:

Oh yes we will! :rofl: not melting down today cutie :) back on track!

We will get the line, we will get the line, we WILL see a line... :haha:

Oh yes we will! :rofl: not melting down today cutie :) back on track!

Haha yea no melting. I was hopeful but also fully prepared. Have you tested again?

Looks each way... Ahhh yep :haha: but a big fat nothing lol

I promised no meltdowns, but I didn't promise I wouldn't squint and tweak this test to death in hopes that something is there! :wacko:

The testing has begun. I already have a headache from all the squinting haha

How are you ladies?

Cutie!!!!! I got a true vv faint BFP... I thought I seen it this morning when the pee went over the strip but I couldn't keep looking I had the kids teachers come for a home visit today...
When they left I couldn't not check it again... And it was there!!! It was!! It'll be darker in the morning and I'll post it up..
I put a picture of it on the May, June, July thread if ya wanna have a look see :)..

Tested. Not a faint line in sight! Still early I'm reminding myself :)

Glad you're getting more symptoms!

yes still early still time for the line, keep testing it will come xx

Cutie!!!!! I got a true vv faint BFP... I thought I seen it this morning when the pee went over the strip but I couldn't keep looking I had the kids teachers come for a home visit today...
When they left I couldn't not check it again... And it was there!!! It was!! It'll be darker in the morning and I'll post it up..
I put a picture of it on the May, June, July thread if ya wanna have a look see :)..

I know I replied on the other thread to you BFP but here is another congrats !! :happydance: xx

Bush....I took a look on the other thread and I'm sure I can see the start of something on your first pic too :happydance:
I cant wait fro tomorrow's test!!! How may DPO are you now lovely?

I saw you have horses too - amazing animals!! I've always had horses since I was 5. I competed a lot up until I had my first DS at 21 then I just could afford to keep them anymore :(
DS1 has however started to ride himself and was old enough to start competing last year....It was a proud moment myself :) He has a little Sec A who is a dream. We got her as a yearling and she has been great!

Cutie have you tested again?

How are all you other ladies doing?? xxx

Louby I'm 13dpo today! I'm a little excited but be more excited when I see is line without squinting :haha:
Yes horses, how I love them... Ours are used for cattle and family fun.. We all ride apart from DS2 that took a bad fall a few yrs ago and is still a little frightened.. I don't push him as he will if he wants do it when he is ready :)..

My girl wants to start barrel racing and I'm exited for her to do that! She has a great seat!

Your little fellas girl sounds beautiful.. It's great to have her from a young age and be what you ask of her.. :) wish him well at his next comp for me, won't you :).. I just love littlies on ponies/horses it the greatest!

My oldest son is a real cowboy lol... Nothing stops him, he has been thrown countless times and never gives up.. When in a horse that is having a moment but able to be corrected he dies it well.. He also has started breaking in on his own (it's scarey to watch although I'm very proud at the same time).

Yay BM!!!! I felt like I got a faint last night but nothing this morning so the waiting continues!

Oh cutie I hope it is we will be bump buddies along with Tui and louby, they are just gunna be a little further ahead than us.... That's exciting oooo I hope you get a darker line soon!! I can't wait for morning to come...

great news! congrats!

Thanks Amaires will let you know how the morning FMU goes :)..

hi Amarles, I did the same with ovulation tests and I am well confused I don't know if they are picking the pregnancy hormone up from the mmc or if it is ovulation but surely 6 days of pos ovulation tests is too many for me??!! so I have decided to stop testing preg and ovulation until 1st june then surely AF will come or I will get a pos by then??
hi Britt! I am very curious about your test June 1st. were you ttc, or were you advised by your dr. to wait? I had a natural mc, so 10 days after we were ttc. I'm 38 and I don't want to wait. I am not sure when I should be expecting AF or be doing my preg. test now? all this is really confusing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->