Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Soanxious it's interesting that you mention depo. I used it as well. Got off August 2012 and I'm wondering if that had any impact on my ttc

they say it takes roughly 18months to get pregnant after coming off it.. so maybe sometimes it takes a few people a bit longer? x

Wow you have been excellent in finding a way to cure RA... in one way I was hoping it was going to be positive so they can give me meds and I can get a sticky baby.. if its negative then it is something the dr's cant control..

I will look into serrapeptase enzyme as we speak.. and thank you. what strength do you take?

I have had to send you priv msg as my reply contained links.

Maybe. Got my last BFP in feb but it was chemical. I've had my cycle back for a year. Hopefully some luck by the end of the year :(

We are close then... I am CD7 but not ttc this cycle.. so far... if my lovely consultant comes back to me before I ov with some answers then maybe I will ttc... but not holding out much hope for that happening.

I'm on my 3rd cycle as well, hopefully this'll be our cycle sporty!

5th cycle for me post mmc. All together 8 months since we started ttc :-(

Let's hope we all get are Rainbows soon. There are a few of us that could be cycle buddies! X

Starting to cramp. I think AF is coming this cycle. SIGH back to the drawing board :(

Cutie nooooo! No drawing board! :(
I still don't have a friggin test!! And I was a day ahead if myself af isn't due until tomorrow not today. Showed DH the tests and he said he sees a vv faint line! So FXD for the frer when I finally get my hands on one! :haha:

Yea mine is due Monday but feels like it could be any minute now :( hoping I'm wrong but I don't see how haha

Maybe the universe is forcing you to be able to see your solid dark line! When can you get a test?

Are you getting some tests today bm? Good luck, fx.

Cutie, fingers crossed they are implantation cramps and not af.

Still no idea how many dpo I am! Just meandering cluelessly through my tww!! Haha.

Ladies I took it at 2:14 pm and it showed nothing, I didn't hold me pee but don't think that would matter now.. Anyway if she's not here in morning I'll test again with FMU and see which comes first haha...

Cutie: if it's her hope she comes early and leaves eraly so ya can get back ta bd'ing.... :).

BM, I got a decent line but it only shows in pictures :(

Still not convinced it's my BFP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
and just that quick ... I have some brown spotting when I wipe :( Probably going to be chemical. UGGGHHH

Oh cutie darlin, I'm not seeing any lines stark white this morning but no sign of af yet so not sure what's going on... Guess I gotta wait it out.. So she show or not yet? Hope it's not and just some old blood darlin.. Hope this is it for you :)

No AF yet means you're still in there. Nothing on the liner for me or when I wipe right now. No symptoms either so I'm totally in limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->