Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

I hate limbo! Why can't it be yep your bean is good or nope nothing... A red flag that comes outta our ear when we haven't conceived.. A white flag when we have.. That's it. Simple. But nope gotta mess with our heads haha... I pray it's nothing and this is your sticky darlin..

Spotted a liner overnight so I guess it's AF or another chemical :(

Hi ladies I have been reading your posts on and off today I had my first miscarriage a week ago and it has knocked me for six. Have made the decision to try again as I was so upset over losing this baby. Feeling lonely even though my family are around me don't know if this is normal? Started testing using an ovulation predictor as soon as the bleeding stopped and am taking extra vitamins ( trying to conceive) to hopefully help. I hope your all having a great bank holiday x x.

So sorry for your loss ladybird. I think it's normal to feel a bit lonely after suffering an mc. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Cutie im so sorry that it looks like your having a chemical :( :hug: x

Sorry to hear about your mc Ladybird :( x

Ladybird, it's definitely normal to feel so alone. A lot of people don't realize that the moment you see a positive, you connect and feel pregnant - symptoms or not.

I'm holding onto faith that this spotting is natural but also mentally preparing for the next cycle.

Hoping the best sweetness cutie!!

Sorry for your loss ladybird, feeling alone is normal that's why once on here you feel lonely no more.. No one is here to judge you as we have all suffered from loss. Best of luck to you xox

Just wanted to update. It was a chemical. The line is still there this morning but significantly lighter.

On to June!

So sorry cutie. Have you tried progesterone cream? I think it's worked for a few people who have had recurrent losses.

Cutie im so sorry to hear about that :(

I have just purchased these as it worked for Leinz.. https://astronutrition.com/source-naturals-progesterone-cream-natural-2-oz.html

will have to wait a while I suppose to come from USA... but willing to try anything. x

Cutie I'm so sorry lovely :hugs: terribly sad to pop back on here to sad news :(

I hope everyone else is doing ok? Good bank hol weekend?

We had a lovely time at the caravan this weekend but totally knackered now :haha: Both my LO's had a fantastic time even in the rain! I would absolutely go again :)

I have had two days of very strange cramping that doesn't feel quite right at all. I've decided I'm going I call my MW tomorrow as I'm feeling quite anxious about it. I know it can be normal but I have always had cramping at the start of bot hlosses so it's worrying me a lot at moment xxx

Oh Louby hope all is ok.. xx how many weeks are you now? Glad you all had fun :)

I spent the day at the seaside with my middle daughter today in the scorching sun... then we had food out then I dropped her off home and filled my car up with her belongings.. as she is moving to Zante tonight... she has just caught a bus to Gatwick.. she will arrive at midnight.. then she flies from gatwick around 3am and will be in Zante till September.. she is nervous.. im nervous n scared.. hope she will be ok... she is going out to work for the summer.

Lousy I hope all us ok, better to speak to midwife even if it's just for reassurance.

Soanxious glad you had a lovely day at the seaside. Bet your going to miss your daughter. How are you feeling about ttc? X

Thanks Sporty... she only lived a few miles from me.. but I was able to get there for emergencies.. different now :(

Im not supposed to be ttc... think I may have to stop DTD now as coming close to OV. :(

hows u? x

Thanks Sporty... she only lived a few miles from me.. but I was able to get there for emergencies.. different now :(

Im not supposed to be ttc... think I may have to stop DTD now as coming close to OV. :(

hows u? x

That must be hard when you are so used to DTD at this time of the month. A very emotional time :hugs:

I am ok, CD 11 today. Still very emotional but trying to focus on the positives. :kiss:

Fx all goes well for you.. to be honest I did not realise I was CD10 till I charted before lunch!!!

Oh cutie darlin :hugs: let's move on to June, look out here we come!! Woot woot! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->