• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Louby your faint looks good. I think soanxious is right, it's still early. Hope hope this is it for you!

Thank you Cutie :hugs: I really really hope so too.

It would be awful if these faints were false :( as I always thought you cant get a false pos only a false neg??? :shrug:

xxx

That's what I've always been told too! I got two positives on a digital, then a day later I got a faint positive and a negative with the same urine during my chemical but I was many more days dpo than you so my digital should've picked it up immediately. You're still early so hang on to hope!!

UPDATE!!!! I couldn't resist just one more test (poas addict here :haha:)
Don't get clearer than this... Preying for a sticky bean!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
Yay yay yay!!!! Keep us posted. So happy for you!

Thank you cutie!! I absolutely will.
I be on here to see your bfp too :) xxx

Congrats Louby, great for you! Hopefully your body is fully prepared and accepts this babe for the long run :)
I'm currently finishing up my second AF post-MC.

Thanks Nicole :flower: We are super happy but also very cautious as we all are after a loss. Praying for a sticky bean. We conceived DS2 the first cycle after the loss of our twins so we hoping this will be a h&h 9 months this time too.
Are you going to be TTC this cycle? Xx

Louby it's lame that I'm still thinking about your test. Hoping it's your sticky!! So inspiring too. I had my MC in feb, a late big regular flow cycle in March, waiting for AF or BFP in April.

Cutie I mc in Feb too also one in Jan and had the biggest AF EVER last cycle, it was awful and painful.... I was hoping that was my womb getting ready for this month...

BFP's to us all xx

:haha: Cutie its not lame at all! I still cant believe it myself! It was the first thing DH and I looked at this when we woke too!!

My MC was in Feb just like you both and was followed by a very heavy first cycle that has resulted in our :bfp: (and hopefully sticky beanie)

Sending you both loads of :dust: xxxx

Congrats Louby, hope this is your sticky bean and you have a H&H 9 months.

exciting. exciting. I'm going to try my absolute best to hold off on testing until AF is late. Soanxious, when will you test? (sorry if I've asked you that already I get confused on the threads)

Louby, so excited for you!!!

Thanks Cutie and Button!! :flower: I am on :cloud9: at the moment but also feeling nervous!

I had promised myself I wasn't going to test this cycle until the 11th April when I would have been 12dpo....but I caved at 7dpo :haha:
That's when the craziness hit as I was certain I saw a faint line. I have been poas constantly until last night :haha:

Its my birthday on Wednesday so a :bfp: is the best gift I could have wished for :happydance:

Keeping everything crossed for Soanxious and you :dust:

Cutie I may possibly test tomorrow morning, not expecting a line but I think I have had a BFP around 9/10 dpo what about you?

What a Beautiful present Louby :D and thanks x

Soanxious, I'm only around 3 or 4 dpo. I'm waiting until AF is due to test. I'm buying cheapies online Tuesday. Waiting on the mail will help the week pass.

I was bad... I tested today :bfn: why did I test? I have ZERO symptoms and feel "out" this month :cry: im Tanya and I am a poas addict.. there I've said it. :(

Cutie you are much stronger than me! I always tell myself I will wait until AF or a couple of days before AF then always crack about 7dpo! Useless!! :haha:

Soanxious you're absolutely not out at 8dpo no way! See what happens in a couple of days! I'm a poas addict too and always test too early :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

Louby I just don't have the symptoms, look at my chart,... I was supposed to OV on the saturday but got a pos opk on Wednesday and BD that day as Thursday when I wanted to I became very ill and got rushed into hospital so was unable to bd for days after :( im not sure of my new thermometer is the best either, its my first full month using it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->