• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

I love doing my chart :) but this month was not as straightforward as last months.. x

I've never tried charting. I don't really understand cm and I don't think I get unbroken sleep consistently enough to temp. It's a shame because I find it really interesting. I like the game on ff where you work out which day is OV.

Yea. CM and cervix positioning never work for me. Almost always feels the same. I charted for awhile but I feel weird about tempting every morning. I may give it a shot! I'm definitely going to invest in a digital OPK this time so I can know for sure.

I bought a saliva microscope and used that last cycle... how much are digital opk? I cant reach my cervix most days as I have a tilted womb :(

Button as long as you have 4 hours sleep and temp around same time(I set alarm for 7.15am) then you can temp. AS for cm it helps but not 100% people use it even when they have low cm or no cm. if you do have cm then there are photos and videos on what to look at online, it's like being back at school doing a human biology class I love it :D

I love doing the FF game too :D

The one I want -shows you the peak days and the O day runs about 25 - 35 bucks. I guess invest was a strong word but I'm cheap lol

The problem is my LO is currently going through a phase of waking us up at about 4.30-5ish then going back to sleep. Maybe when he's past this phase I'll try it.

$35? oh thats good.. I think they are a lot more here in UK around £70 EEK!

Yeah as soon as he is over the waking give it a go.. you can always read up on it in the meantime so when you're ready you will know what you're doing :)

actually why time you buy machine and some sticks they are £100 EEK! x

Hi

I just had my fourth miscarriage at the end of last month. Despite the fact that it was an accident and incredibly bad timing for many reasons, when I started bleeding at 5+6 I was absolutely gutted.

So, despite the fact that it's incredibly bad timing for many reasons, I find myself desperate to be pregnant again. I got a positive OPK yesterday, and we've managed to BD for the last three days, so I guess from here on it it's all about keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to go too crazy.

I used to temp previously - initially when we were trying to prevent so that I could be more familiar with my cycles, but after two miscarriages (birth control failure!) I used it to conceive my little boy. It was quite satisfying to do, and I got used to sticking a thermometer in my mouth each morning before doing anything. Not bothering starting to do it again for the now because the combo of shift work and 1yr old would probably only stress me out more than help!

Maybe if I don't catch in the next few cycles I might start doing it again.

I also used to have a CBFM, but I sold it and just buy the sticks by themselves. I got used to reading them without so figured I didn't need the monitor!

laodicean sorry to hear about your loss, and hope that you're able to conceive again soon x

Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry I've been a little absent, I have a poorly Lo at the moment bless him :nope:

Laodicean, I'm so sorry for your loss and that you found yourself here. I totally understand your want/need to get pregnant straight away - I felt the same after both my losses too. I really hope you have your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Soanxious, how are you today lovely? I still see *something* on those tests. When is AF due?

Button, I did some googling on SMEP and it would appear that's exactly what DH and I did this cycle without even knowing it - and it worked!! :) GL hunny!!

A friend of mine uses a CBFM and loves it. I'm lucky that my CM always gives me a good indication of OV but I'm totally clueless when it comes to cervix position!! :haha:

Louby - I did it the cycle I got my last BFP so I'm hoping it'll work for me again. Right now I'm thinking I should have AF by the weekend so not too long to wait. How are you feeling?

Not too long now then!! Fxd it works for you again lovely - I will be cheering you on to get that egg :spermy:

I'm feeling absolutely fine...which if I'm honest is making me a little nervous. I do have sore veiny boobs but that's about it! I feel mad that I am wanting to feel sick :wacko:

I am still very early though (4w 3days) so hoping by next week I will have symptoms in full flow. I am having my bloods drawn on Wednesday so fxd they come back lovely and high!

Louby I cant wait to hear that you have nice high blood results :D

yeah still faint lines but not darker.. meh!!

I am literally fighting to stay awake, between being tired anyway and what seems to be hayfever with bunged up nose and headache im now on childrens piriton that has made me even more tired so Im about to get an hours sleep...

here is a list of my tests.. at bottom you will see my 6dpo was pure white.. strange.. im due to have a visit off :witch: fri or sat (not sure as I ov 2 days earlier and was due sat for af) I have ordered superdrug tests as I have been informed they are good so will use them end of week when they arrive if :witch: isn't here.. I have no large heavy boobs... just tiny electric shocks now n again.. I normally have sore boobs when pregnant.. all confusing.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images164300

Glad you're feeling good, but I know what you mean about wanting to feel sick etc :hugs: xx

I found a £1 test in box from moving home. x 25 mui x

Attachments

• 1poundtest1.jpg
    1poundtest1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1poundtest2.jpg
    1poundtest2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
I can see the line even without it being inverted and I was struggling to see the others.

I feel rough.. just popped into town to get a superdrug own brand... here it is.. last test till wednesday!! 11dpo and on 5 diff brand tests a line this is darkest with superdrug sorry for all the posts girls xxxx

Attachments

• superdrug14.jpg
    superdrug14.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 11
  • superdrug14 1.jpg
    superdrug14 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
I can see that without even clicking on the picture to enlarge it! It's getting very exciting Soanxious!

Thanks hun.. just need this one to stick.. if it does due date 25th dec xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->