• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

I have everything crossed for you lovely! Sorry you became ill at such a precious time :hugs: I hate to say it but your NOT out until the :witch: shows xx

I've only ever temped once, the cycle after my first mc in 2011. I did conceive that cycle but didn't find that temping helped me all that much as I quite often have disturbed sleep and found the whole thing added more stress for me. When some experienced tempers looked at my chart they admitted it didn't look great, no spike, no implantation dip but then I got my bfp anyway and had Ted 9month later happy and healthy.

Have you tested again?

Cutie - I hope you are coping well in the tww too.

Xxxx

Morning :) I was sick before I done my test this morning, thought it may be the tummy bug my son had earlier in week but I took this and I have a squinter, its more visable to naked eye the camera does not like very faint lines.. yesterday it was 100% white now I have a squinter that you can see the beginning of in the invert photo. will take another tomorrow but going by that I would say a :bfp: ? Im 9dpo xx

Attachments

• invert120414.png
    invert120414.png
    183 KB · Views: 7
  • 1204141.jpg
    1204141.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
Lucky thread!!

Louby how are you hanging in there? Have you tested again?

Soanxious, that's definitely a line!

Soanxious I'm on my phone so it's not showing up for me but congratulations. Post another one tomorrow, I expect I'll be able to see it then.

Sorry for popping by late but yes I see it I see it I see it!!!!!!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's test! Yipeee :happydance:

Lucky thread we have going indeed :)

Cutie I am doing ok. Haven't tested again but the doctor wants to do my bloods again on Wednesday just to check progression. I've also bee prescribed a low dose of aspirin to take daily. He said there is increasing research that for some reason it improves chances in women who suffer from mc. So really doing all I can at this stage to try help little beanie out :)

And of course I'm trying to keep a PMA too xxxx

I would like to join. I had a miscarriage last month.
Congratulations to the ladies who have :bfp:

Hi sportysgirl, sorry for your loss. Hope you get your rainbow soon.

Hiya, will wait for tomorrow...not sure how to take very faint positives lol... I have no symptoms really... oh well bites nails.. xxx

Hi Sporty, sorry for your loss :hugs: are you TTC again now or NTNP? I know women go either way after a loss.

Button how are you getting on?

Soanxious, I can't wait for your test tomorrow! I'm feeling positive for you :) xxx

Hi sporty sorry your in this situation, I hope you get a SHBFP soon xx

Thanks ladies. We are trying again not had a period since my miscarriage so we shall see.

Feeling hopeful this month (what's new). The baby aspirin is interesting. Never heard that before.

Light-headed all day today and had a flutter. I know it's too early but it's so fun to feel stuff -even if it's just ovulation lol

Sporty, hate that you're here. We're here to get you through.

I take aspirin, I started after the last mc, my gp mentioned it, but I just took it. 75mg baby aspirin they call it :) x Im lightheaded too like im in a fuzzy place... spaced out now n again,not sure if it's hayfever x

Gonna start some of those. Could be allergy related for me. Didn't think of that. Trying not to get my hopes up or focus on it too much.

Im just thinking if I dont get my bfp then I am 100% putting efforts in to ttc, even if ill we have to next cycle as I am 42 in dec..time is not on my side :( x

Soanxious looking forward to seeing your test today.

Nothing much happening for me at the moment. I've had a lot of spotting from my cervical abrasion recently but it actually stopped yesterday so me and OH DTD, so it'll probably start again today! I think if AF is going to show it'll be next weekend, I'm not entirely convinced I ovulated this cycle, next cycle will do SMEP.

I will be doing smep for definite next cycle :)

cant see the lines so much on forum but they were getting lighter :( so may of just caught one and it went straight away?

Attachments

• 130414.jpg
    130414.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
Soanxious, I'm with you on next cycle. I think it's time I stop denying that I need to temp. I today test OPK this month so it's been a guessing game. I tried SMEP this cycle but we screwed up and Dtd way too much.

Button#, our cycles are similar. AF due for me on the 21st. Hoping she's a no show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->