Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I just hope for a healthy baby!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow and Green! I want the surprise :)

I already shared some staff about me in the WTT in Sept/Oct thread, but I thought I'll post on here as well :)

Name: Katerina
Relationship status: married for 1 year, together for 9 years

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: a course of medication, after which one needs to wait until TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: restore my health after the medication and keep exercising, maybe run a 10K if I feel OK :)
How many children would you like: lots :)) 3 is a minimum, but I have 5 younger siblings (my parents divirced, so that's between two families), so I believe that the more the better :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure :)
Any names you like? I like Sofia and Vera for girls, but haven't came up with any boys names yet. My challenge is that the name should sound good and look in writing nice in both English and Russian. So far we were thinking about Luca or Yvan.

Name: Call me Lady :)
Relationship status: Married for 5 years.

How long until TTC: Hopefully very soon!
Reasons for WTT: Husband has some reservations.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We've achieved all of the goals we set out to accomplish before TTC, now it's just a waiting/guessing game.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! I'd like for a girl, but as long as baby is healthy I have no preference.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know ASAP!
Any names you like? My husband is Arabic so we want to find some easy Arabic names that my American family can also pronounce easily. So far we like Faye for a girl and Salem or Selim for a boy.

This was a fun little questionnaire!

Name: Jamie
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:within 4 months
Reasons for WTT: looking for our first home right now.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I am learning as much as I can about pregnancy, child birth, and parenting with books and websites.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? For my husband and I, as long as the baby is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We would want to find out the gender.
Any names you like? Sorry, it's private :) The name will be revealed to everyone we know at the birth.

Name: Beth
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: 5-10 years (hopefully!)
Reasons for WTT: Single, unemployed, still living at home, recent graduate, emotionally immature, still very dependent on other people. It's so much fun having a learning disability :p
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find someone to have a baby with!! Pass my driving test, work for a few years, write a script for the BBC, gain more independence, maybe get my own place.
How many children would you like: At least 1, but secretly I would love around 3 or 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would like to say team yellow, but no. I'm finding out for sure!
Any names you like? Arthur, Douglas, Richard, Stephin, Theodore, Eric, August, Moses, Michael, Jeremy, Montgomery. Lara, Margaret, Emma, Kathryn, Avril, Elizabeth (my full name!) Miriam, Josephine, Mary, Amy Lee.

Name: Hanna
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 3 years
Reasons for WTT: Finishing Master's degree and starting career! We're also saving up to buy a house :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd love to travel a bit more and spend some quality time doing what I love- teaching! I also want to build a solid marriage foundation with my husband (we've been together for 6 years, but married for only 1!).

How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! Honestly fine with either!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure! :)
Any names you like? I love Aria, Clara, Jonah, and Noah.

Can't wait!

Name: Bethany

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Trying to regulate my cycles. Anovulatory.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We are moving to Japan in January of 2015. So, a smooth and easy move. Might be challenging with 2 children already.
How many children would you like: 3....if perhaps multiple birth this time, 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes. This will be my last pregnancy and I'm jynxing myself by saying I wanna girl!!!!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time.
Any names you like? Annbierlynn.

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:monsterwriter
Relationship status:with a partner

How long until TTC: three months ish
Reasons for WTT: financial
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:quit smoking
How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like?

Hello all

Name: Sonia
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: At least a year
Reasons for WTT: A newborn baby! (7 weeks old at present)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Disaplining my older children better lol
How many children would you like: I already have 6, so just another one..

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, as long as the baby is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Always find out.
Any names you like? Jake

Name: Jenna

How long until TTC: 1 year - 1 1/2 years
Reasons for WTT: My husband and I were only recently married, and we would like to enjoy some time together, just the two of us, before starting our family.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We would like to go on a dream trip to Italy next fall, where we may start TTC in hopes of bringing home a souvenir!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm honestly really torn. I used to think that I wanted a boy more. But now I am leaning towards girl! I think that I will be truly happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am hoping to find out the gender at a "gender revealing" party.
Any names you like? We've had our names picked for awhile now! Fiona Lynn for a girl. Emerson David for a boy.

Name:
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: late sept/early October
Reasons for WTT: waiting till after vacation and timing it so I can finish another school year.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: same as above
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, I'd kind of like a girl first but would like a boy at some point too so would be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think we will probably find out, I never really thought I would but my husband really wants to and I wasn't that strong about waiting to find so said we could.
Any names you like? We have a whole list!

Name: Kendra
Relationship status: Married 6 years, together for 12 (high school sweethearts)

How long until TTC: Late October (after our daughter turns 2 on 10/28)

Reasons for WTT: Hoping for a summer or fall 2015 baby, and would like our daughter to be a bit more independent by the time baby #2 comes along.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I really want to lose 10 pounds and get in shape before getting pregnant again.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?

Would love our daughter to have a sister (I never had one myself and always wanted one). But we'd also love to have one of each. I'm definitely better with all the girly stuff, so having a boy scares me, but I love the idea of having mommy's little boy. DH would also love to have a son to play sports with. There are LOTS of girls in the family, so a boy might be a nice change. We'll see!

Any names you like? Shane for a boy and Georgia for a girl

Name: Chelsea

How long until TTC: 8 months | April 2015
Reasons for WTT: we have a lot of things we want to do, money we want to save, etc...and then I don't want my due date to be in October, November, or December (the career I have really ramps up for holiday sales).
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: we want to get a second dog, work on stuff around the house, and save some money!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd be happy with either...there's a small part of me that's hoping the first one is a boy. We have one grandchild in my family and she's on a pedestal. It'd be easier to not feel like we're competing if it's a boy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'll find out the gender but that doesn't mean they'll be dressed in all blue or pink!

Any names you like? Yes, I have a running list for boys and girls.

Name: Jamie

How long until TTC: Hopefully, 1-2 months
Reasons for WTT: My work gives a little paid maternity time if I'm there 1 year.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We just bought a house so I'd really like to get it "up to snuff" before pregnancy limits me. We are doing a LOT of painting these days.

How many children would you like: 2, Hubby wants 3-4 but we are going to play it by ear.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A small part of me wants a boy and then a girl because I always wanted an older brother. I'm a little worried about having girls because I was such a little tomboy but I'm sure I'd love her just the same.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm one of those "need to know" kind of people I'm going to try to keep the nursery, etc, gender neutral.

Any names you like? God Yes, too many if you ask my Husband.

Name: Casey
Relationship status: Newly married

How long until TTC: I want to try ASAP. He wants to wait a few more months
Reasons for WTT: He wants to be more financial, although we built a house, have had our wedding (which is all paid for), and we both have stable jobs. What are we waiting for?!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Keep working on my health & fitness so that I can be the best I can be when TTC
How many children would you like: Definitely two. Possibly three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love one of each, or two girls. But not fussed really!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Too much of a control freak not to find out haha
Any names you like? Avery, Lotte, Jude

Hi I m new to here!
Relationship status: engaged
How long until TTC:4-6months, i hope!
Reasons for WTTC: wedding planned and honeymoon!
Anything want to accomplish: travel a bit more and maybe to try and buy a house. Saving up at the moment.
I would like 2-3 kids, girls!

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: D

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: need to move house, save, loose bit of weight and because want a decent gap between number 3 & 4 esp as i suffer during pregnancy/birth/recovery which is even harder if your younger one is very young.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: loose bit weight.
How many children would you like: 4 we have 3 atm.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? main thing is baby is healthy, but would love another little boy. (have 2 girls 1boy atm)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out.
Any names you like?
not atm.

Name: Claire
Marital status: married 5 years

How long until ttc: starting october 2014

Reasons: got to wait as i had an ectopic pregnancy removed last month so i'm healing still.

What do i want to accomplish: just get as healthy as possible ready to try again

How many children: i already have one so hopefully just one more!

Gender preference: i don't mind although i would love another girl.

Names: no idea not even thought about it yet

Finding out the gender: yes as soon as possible!

Name: Sasha
Relationship status: Single / Co-Parenting

How long until TTC: 6-12 Months
Reasons for WTT: Get to know each other better
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight lose (I want to drop around 3 stone)
How many children would you like: 4 (eventually)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender asap
Any names you like? Teegan (Girl) Zachary (Boy)

Name: Sasha
Relationship status: Single / Co-Parenting

How long until TTC: 6-12 Months
Reasons for WTT: Get to know each other better
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight lose (I want to drop around 3 stone)
How many children would you like: 4 (eventually)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender asap
Any names you like? Teegan (Girl) Zachary (Boy)

I have a sister named Teegan. I never see anyone around talking about the name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->