Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

myself, am planning to be a solo mommy, for various reasons. Some of the main rreasons being my lack of desire to be in a relationship, my utter fear of intercourse (AI only for this girlee), and endometriosis causing me to feel as though times running out fast, despite only being slightly shy of 23.

Name: Jamie
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: A few years
Reasons for WTT: Only 18 :/
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to get my credit card paid off and save some money.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really really would love a girl <3
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender.
Any names you like? I love the name Zelda, and it fits perfectly with my boyfriend's last name.

Name:Ashley
Relationship status: Married almost 6 years

How long until TTC: 3-4 months
Reasons for WTT: Health reasons, health insurance reasons and remodeling.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Thankfully I'll be busy while WTT with our remodel project. It should only take a few weeks though, I'm sure once October hits I'm going to go a little more crazy.
How many children would you like: I would like 2, DH would like 3 but 1 would be amazing to start with!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl, but either gender is fine.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, I'm a planner and I would like to have clothes, baby room and everything perfect when the LO arrives.
Any names you like? Penelope, Charlotte, Jack, Oscar. Those are just a few!

Name: Jónína
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: ??
Reasons for WTT: I want another DH unsure if he wants another.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish more of my degree, loose some weight.
How many children would you like: I have two and I want one more :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl since I have two boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I didnt check the gender when pg with the boys so I would love to have the chance to do It if I got pg again.
Any names you like? Yes Katrín.

Name: Ruthie
Relationship status: Married, 2 years

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: I'm embarrassed to admit it but astrology. I don't want to have a Aries/Gemini/Cancer baby and Venus is in Retrograde through Leo 2015, so we are waiting until the time is right.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get into a weight training routine that can be done through pregnancy.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, sadly my heart does want at least 1 little boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow all the way!
Any names you like? Husband and I have been tossing these around since the beginning. Boy named James Daniel after our fathers, but I don't love James or Jim or Jimmy so we agreed I can call him "Jamie" as a nickname. Girls would be Scarlett, Nakita, Everly, Fiona, Nora, Violet, Lucy.

Name: Ruthie
Relationship status: Married, 2 years

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: I'm embarrassed to admit it but astrology. I don't want to have a Aries/Gemini/Cancer baby and Venus is in Retrograde through Leo 2015, so we are waiting until the time is right.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get into a weight training routine that can be done through pregnancy.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, sadly my heart does want at least 1 little boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow all the way!
Any names you like? Husband and I have been tossing these around since the beginning. Boy named James Daniel after our fathers, but I don't love James or Jim or Jimmy so we agreed I can call him "Jamie" as a nickname. Girls would be Scarlett, Nakita, Everly, Fiona, Nora, Violet, Lucy.

Curious about why you wouldnt want your child to be aries, gemini or cancer?

Name: Danna
Releationship status: common laws, 8 years

How long before TTC: 3 months
Why WTT: Just came off the pill and started taking prenatals so I want to get my body ready for pregnancy. Oh and there's a debt I'd like clearing fast.

Gender preference: I want a girl so bad it hurts
Finding out gender: Hell yeah!
Names: Gabrielle, Mathéo, Clara, Thomas, Danny, Nathan

Name: Amber
Relationship status:Common Law

How long until TTC: A little over a month
Reasons for WTT:removal of my IUD
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Lose a little more weight
How many children would you like:4...Have 3 already

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl! I have 2 boys and a girl now
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Finding out!
Any names you like?only have one picked for a girl: Lillie Ann. Ann for his grandmother and Lillian for my grandmother

Hi all, I'm new :)

Name: Stacey
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: We just bought a house and are doing all the major fixer upper things before we TTC!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some more money, do more renovations around our house, start getting back into exercising/ eating healthy, start taking pre-natal vitamins..
How many children would you like: 3 if I'm lucky!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably find out as I'm a bit of a control freak..
Any names you like? haven't thought tooooo much about it but I like Isobelle or Ruby-Mae for a girl and I like Jasper for a boy!

Name:Chelsey
Relationship status: Getting married next year!

How long until TTC: 10-11 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting on getting married and DD has surgery coming up
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Dunno yet :)
Any names you like? Girl: Marceline (got a few more i like) Boy: Arto, hunter (to many to name)

Name: Simone
Relationship status: been with my partner 4.5 years, known eachother for 8!

How long until TTC: Not completely decided but possibly 2-6 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to get my body ready, plus I'm graduating university in a few months!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduating, which I will, would obviously like to save a nice little fund as well and get my body in fighting condition
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Always thought I'd love a boy first but don't really mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! I'm too crazy about planning to not find out, I'd have a full wardrobe of clothes at 3 months pregnant :')
Any names you like? For a boy: Mason or Didier, for a girl: Jasmine or Dior (bit different that one I know! Blame my background in fashion haha)

Name: Leah
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: haha many years, like 10.
Reasons for WTT: well I'm a bit young (but it's killing me, stupid maternal instincts)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to go to medical school
How many children would you like: I was thinking 6, my family has high fertility rates so I shouldn't have trouble

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I prefer girls but my S.O. wants at least one boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender. I suck at waiting.
Any names you like? Abigail Rose, Madelyn Isabelle, Grace Elizabeth, Lilia Madison, Gary Benjamin, and Zachary Kyle

Name: Andrea (Andy)
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: 6-8 months-ish
Reasons for WTT: Finances (debt)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Take photos... lots of photos. This is the last bit of time it will just be the two of us. I want to hold on to those memories.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really. Some days boys, some days girls.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm going to find out, but not tell anyone. Keep the gender and chosen names just between DH and I so it's our little special secret.
Any names you like? Kieran and Deliliah

Name: Hayley
Relationship status: engaged to the most wonderful man in the world

How long until TTC:end of October start of nov
Reasons for WTT: im type one diabetic wanted to get levels sorted and partner off to barli for a week mid October so miss my fertile time
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: all ready done house built and set up
How many children would you like: I wanted 2 with option of 3 to get one of each he wants 3 so I'm thinking 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl but healthy more important
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def finding out to much of a planner &#128517;
Any names you like?

Name: Jazz

How long until TTC: We will start trying in June 2015
Reasons for WTT: We want a boy but not at this moment
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nothing really
How many children would you like: 3 live children

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd like a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hmm, we'll decide when the time comes!
Any names you like? Caleb for a boy and Juliana for a girl.

Name: Krista

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: Money (all DH on this one; I understand why he wants to wait but I'm ready now! :p)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Possibly move out west, find my passion (though honestly I think that my passion is raising a family :) ).
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl first, but I'll be happy with anything!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hmm...would definitely like to find out.
Any names you like? Ashlyn, Julia Katherine, or Aria for a girl, Chris, Cirrus, or Alex for a boy.

Name: Andrea
Relationship status: Pre-married

How long until TTC: Probably about another year.
Reasons for WTT: Wanting to move and travel and get married first, and wanting for both of us to find stability in our careers and finances.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Marriage! But also, for me, I'd love to grow my business a lot more so that I can support a child. Also maybe travel a bit more.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girls! I'd love both, ideally, but girls. All the baby stuff for girls is just so cute. But honestly, girl, boy, non-binary gender, whatever.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I go back and forth on this constantly. Sometimes I think I'd love to just wait and be surprised, and most days I know I probably don't have the wherewithal to wait. :p
Any names you like? Declan and Liam for boys, Autumn, Allison, Maeve, or Siobhan for girls.

Name: Lauren

Relationship status: Married :)

How long until TTC: Around a year from now

Reasons for WTT: Just got married and moved into a new flat possibly moving into a house next summer. We want to get more settled before TTC!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a new, bigger family car, save up a decent a amount of money, fully furnish our place etc! Basically just save money!

How many children would you like: Somewhere between 2-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Preferably a boy first time round but I'd be just as happy with a girl!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! I can't wait!

Any names you like? For a girl, Lux, Ariana. For a boy, Titan or Bane

Name: Keely
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: May/June of 2015 or 2016 (preferably 2015!).
Reasons for WTT: Child spacing and financial stability.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Mostly just saving money, finishing my Medical Billing and Coding certificate, and I could stand to lose about 10 lbs.
How many children would you like: Three. <3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Seeing as I already have a gorgeous prince, a sweet little princess would be lovely next time around, but I'm not too fussed as long as I have a healthy baby. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender for baby #2, but if #2 is :pink: then I would like to try being team :yellow: for baby #3.
Any names you like? Nerina, Danica, Ashlotte, Archer, Damian, and Jensen just to name a few.

I thought it was about time I updated this!

Name: Keely

Relationship Status: Engaged, wedding date is June 6, 2015!

How long until TTC? June of 2015 at the soonest and June of 2016 at the latest.

Reasons for WTT: Just need to finish my medical billing and coding certificate and get a job and that should take care of all of our financial goals with some time. I'd like to start trying in June, but September-December is looking more optimistic at the moment.

How many children do you have? One sweet little prince. <3

How many children do you want: Anywhere between 2 and 4, most likely 3 will be the compromise.

When Pregnant....

Do you have a gender preferrence: The first time around I was just happy to have a healthy baby, but this time I despartely want a little :pink: to possibly complete our family. We may only end up having two children either way and I would very much love to have at least one of each, though I would love another healthy :blue: just as much.

Finding out the gender or team :yellow:? Definitely finding out this time for sure! We did last time as well and I loved knowing what I was having and how to plan accordingly. It also helped me feel more pregnant and bond better with my DS while he was still in the womb, but it's different for everyone, some people enjoy the surprise (I do not, I've never been a fan of surprises!). I thought that I might want to try being team :yellow: for our third child if our second was :pink: but I honestly don't think that I could go team yellow no matter how many children I have. It takes out too much of the fun and excitement of pregnancy for me and would just make me feel even more impatient to get my pregnancy over with than I would already feel because I would be desperate to meet my baby and know what I was having and pregnancy is such a short and precious time that should be cherished.

Do you like any names? Aria Dolce is at the top of my list of girl names. I also really like Aisling Denise. I had some other names that I liked but DF turned them all down. He hated all of the boy names that I liked too, so I hope that we don't have another little prince because he could very well end up nameless! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->