Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Erin
Relationship status: newly married (August 2014)

How long until TTC: approx 12 months
Reasons for WTT: need to move, ideally a honeymoon of sorts, change in jobs too! Save money of course!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get a hefty amount squirrelled away and get a good job
How many children would you like: I already have 4 lovely step kids so looking at 1 to start with, ideally another after that if hubby is up for it :)

Do you have a gender preference? Nope :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely team yellow!
Any names you like? Hmm only girls names so far, Jessica, Eva, find boys names so hard!

Would love to chat to any others WTT too :)

Name: jen
Married: 7 years
How long until Ttc: 6 months
Reasons for waiting: My ds 1 and 2 birthdays are October and November so if we conceive from June onwards will be birthday in March or later . Things to accomplish: come off medication also save some money.
how many kids would I like: 3 we have 2 already.
When pregnant gender preference: we have two boys so a girl would be nice but I love baby boys.
We will definetly find out the gender I am too impatient lol.
Name preferences: we have decided on a boys name, haven't settled on a girls name yet.

Name: jumpingo, jump, jumpy, etc. :winkwink:
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: a month and a half (march 2015)
Reasons for WTT: my brother is getting married, stateside, september 2015 and i refuse to miss the wedding due to being too pregnant to fly.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose 5-10 pounds, nothing else really...we were expecting a baby (babyjump:angel:) july 2015, so we had already paid off my husband's credit card debt and had our wedding, which were the things on our "before getting pregnant" list.:thumbup:
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 (late start for 4? and my husband would need to be convinced.:haha:)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really. especially after losing babyjump, we just want a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? totally team yellow:yellow:
Any names you like? we loved Ella James for a girl until Ella started getting popular:dohh: so, back to the drawing board. i also like James for a boy's first name (would call him Jimmy) and Reid and Max. and i have been drawn to Ramona, too. as for names i like but that wouldn't go with our last name and/or probably wouldn't get "approved" by my husband: Phoenix, River, Suzuran (it's a japanese name i have always loved, nickname: Suzie)...really, i have an entire excel spreadsheet with names i come across and like.:blush:

Name: Call me Peanut or Nutty :)
Relationship status: Engaged.

How long until TTC: Soon.
Reasons for WTT: Nerves
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope.
How many children would you like: 2.. Maybe

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow?.. What's Team Yellow?
Any names you like? Jackson, Alexander.. Still thinkiing of a bunch.

I'm 26 and been WTT with my hubby. I think we are in that stage in life where we are ready.

Name: Em/ Emmy/ Mrs Socks
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: unknown... :(
Reasons for WTT: Hubby not ready, trying to buy a house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: buy a house! save some money
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope but hubby wants a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i'm team yellow but hubby would like to know
Any names you like?
Eve/ Evelyn
Oliver
Olive

Name: Candice

Relationship status: married with 2 kids

How long until TTC: unsure. If we end up trying, within 1 year.

Reasons for WTT: We feel like we want a 3rd child but I haven't completely decided yet, I guess. In a way, we're waiting to solidify our decision.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I need to re-evaluate the idea I have for our future and make sure that it includes a third child. I've been set on the idea that it didn't but very recently started to change my mind to the point that I consider myself more "WTT" than done/closed shop.

How many children would you like: 2 or 3 - already have 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't really, but for my oldest who is so loving and helpful, I'd want a girl (since she already has a little brother).
Any names you like? Lana, Maya... No great ideas for boys.

Name: Lulu
Relationship status: happily married with 2 perfect lil babies

How long until TTC: several years...at least 5-7

Reasons for WTT: my first 2 are less than a year apart, my pregnancy was a nightmare I had a premie & a 1 year old. I could not handle that happening again so I opted for a tubal ligation, but now that they're older and "easier" I have realized I was so young when I tied my tubes!!!!! That even if in 10 years I decided I wanted to try again I would only be in my early 30s. Lots of people wait to have their First babies in their 30s. 30 is still a good age to have a baby! Then the more I thought about, how much I loved my sister with our 10 year age gap. How much I loved being a part of a big family with 2 sisters and a brother. I just don't feel like I'm done yet. But I do want a big age gap this time so I want to wait until my oldest is at least 8

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to finish getting my degree. I had to spend so much of both pregnancies on bed rest I had to quit school. Then it was just so much going on with 2 babies so close together. I decided to postpone going back. I would also like to be working in a job that pays enough to get a reversal instead of trying with IVF. And I want to get my old body back. So education, a good job, and my pre-baby body.

How many children would you like: well I've already got 2. But I think I want to have one more then adopt one more too bringing our grand total to 4 kiddos.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I've got one of each already. This next one will just be a tie breaker lol and my other 2 will be so much older, I doubt they'll mind either way.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow. I found out both times I was pregnant before. I would like to do something different next time around (;
Any names you like? Lots. That was always our problem. I love the "not actually names" names but he loves the John, Beth, Sue type names.

Name: Let's just go with haiyouguize :)
Relationship status: married since '09

How long until TTC: March 2015, so not long :)
Reasons for WTT: we want to make sure the budget I created will work out, and I need to have short term disability for my job since they don't do maternity leave
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope
How many children would you like to have: 2

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, I had a chemical pregnancy almost three years ago so I just want a healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not sure. I want to find out so I could decorate the nursery more specifically, but I also just want it to be a surprise
Any names you like? Cambria, everly, piper, fox

Name: Steph
Relationship status: Married for a little over a year

How long until TTC:
????
Reasons for WTT: I have no job, lots of student loans, live in 1 bedroom apt
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find a job, save money, find a bigger apt
How many children would you like: 2 (but I could settle for 1)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy and then a girl (or just a girl)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!!
Any names you like? Eleanor or Ellie after my Grandma

Name: Let's just go with haiyouguize :)
Relationship status: married since '09

How long until TTC: March 2015, so not long :)
Reasons for WTT: we want to make sure the budget I created will work out, and I need to have short term disability for my job since they don't do maternity leave
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope
How many children would you like to have: 2

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, I had a chemical pregnancy almost three years ago so I just want a healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not sure. I want to find out so I could decorate the nursery more specifically, but I also just want it to be a surprise
Any names you like? Cambria, everly, piper, fox

Are you in China by any chance? Or speak Chinese? Curious because of your name...

Nope, in the US. It's "hey you guys" (from Sloth in the Goonies) but spelled weird :p

Name: Jodie
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Undecided for certain, depends on circumstances but hopefully late 2015 or early 2016.
Reasons for WTT: We want to secure our finances more before bringing a baby into our lives.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get some money saved up and be more comfortable with our money. I would like to get more work, currently a supply teacher, happy to stick with that or get a more permanent position.
How many children would you like: We haven't decided, 3 or 4 seems like a good option for us but that could change!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Both me and my fiance always said we'd love to have a girl, with no girls being in his family aside from his mother and grandmother. Would be more than happy with either, we just want a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would have to find out, I hate surprises and could not go all that time not knowing, it would kill me.
Any names you like? We love Reuben for a boy and Emilie or Olivia for a girl. e

Name: Jennifer
Relationship status: Common law... coming up on 11years

How long until TTC: could be a few months could be a few years. Need a bigger house.

Reasons for WTT: Need that bigger house ;)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yes! Getting healthy, losing weight, popping folic acid, rebuilding my baby gear stash!
How many children would you like: total 4...

when pg... what's pg mean?

Do you have a gender preference? Nope

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow :D

Any names you like? None that my man agrees on :/

Name: sarah
Relationship status: been together 3 years.

How long until TTC: 6 weeks left, been talking about a baby for a year.
Reasons for WTT: home we have been renovating is not ready to move into yet.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I have already cut out energy drinks and almost completely cut out junk food.
How many children would you like: one more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, purely because my girl is in the bigger bedroom and if it's a boy we will have to switch the rooms round and redecorate in a couple years.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow.
Any names you like? Amelia. No idea for if its a boy.

Name: Chloe
Relationship status: been together 9.5 years, married for nearly 1.

How long until TTC: 1 year 5 months 2 weeks 3 days.

Reasons for WTT: A bit more travel, OH to get settled in his new job.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to finish some of the things on my 40 before 30 list. Maybe obtain a promotion at work.

How many children would you like: Minimum - 1, Maximum - 3...so probably 2 would be perfect :happydance:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, although for some reason I've always considered myself as being a 'boys' mum. Even though I don't have any kids :/

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow, although I'm not sure how patient I would be when I am actually pregnant.

Any names you like? Harriet for a girl, George for a boy...but I change my mind so often.

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/YXJK.png

Name:Lindsey
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC: Years, not sure exactly how long
Reasons for WTT: College, I'm going now and my fiancé wants to go after I graduate since at least one of us has to be able to work full-time
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate college, get a good job, and do some traveling
How many children would you like: 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? none in particular

Name: C.C.
Relationship status: Married 6 months, Together 6 years

How long until TTC: 2 years

Reasons for WTT: Finishing Masters degree, more traveling, just generally waiting to give ourselves more time to be prepared

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: The only thing that's at the forefront right now is finishing my Masters. I'll be working full time while I do it so it's bound to be quite busy.

How many children would you like: At this point, I'm leaning towards 1 and only 1

Do you have a gender preference? My gut instinct is to say girl but I know I'd be happy with either gender.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely find out the gender. I'm far too high strung to spend several months not knowing (haha).

Any names you like? Rachel, Jessica, Ryan

Name: Sakura15 :)
Relationship status: Together 4 years, co-habiting for 3

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: One (hopefully) last travel-packed, care-free summer in the sun; Mr. Sakura wants to change jobs; getting more settled with my recent promotion; hoping to line up maternity with summer vacay 2k16 (I'm a teacher)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continuing to build savings, finishing my Master's coursework, maintaing my new healthy lifestyle

How many children would you like:2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, just healthy please!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for now...
Any names you like? Not really. Totally hate all the ones I picked as a day-dreaming teenager!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->