• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Gemma & Louise
Relationship status: together 1year 3months

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Financial. Louise's dad is paying but next May!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Decorate the flat, finish buying everything we need, fully prepare for IVF and all the procedures, Louise get started on her apprenticeship, Gemma use CBT techniques to get used to motherhood more regarding OCD and emetophobia.
How many children would you like: 2 for now

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girls!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will defo find out!!
Any names you like? We like Jada and Kaia for girls. With Shadow and Echo as middle names. Also Blake for a boy.

Name: Uhlease
Relationship status:Married almost 3 years, together almost 9

How long until TTC: one more month of bcps.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really! hehe.
How many children would you like: 2, but I wouldn't mind 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure.
Any names you like? We have a few that are contenders.

Name: Nicola, oh is Matt
Relationship status: together 6 years sept, engaged since dec

How long till TTC: likely until after we get married 2017. OH keeps telling me I'm not allowed one when we see babies, although he said that about the cat and we have had her 5 months lol

When pg....
Gender preference: would love a little girl but a happy healthy bubs is what matters
Finding out gender: I'd like to be team yellow, OH would definitely want to know
Any names you like: yes for a girl, for a boy not so sure.

Name: Kenzi
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Within the next few months we're hoping
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to see a high risk OB to discuss my medication options (I have lupus & fibromyalgia and would like to have a med-free pregnancy)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Become a better, more organised housekeeper!
How many children would you like: I think 2 would be nice, but we'll see

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Just a healthy baby!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to find out, hubby would like a surprise (but it's not his uterus so... :haha: )
Any names you like? Don't want to jinx it by revealing my fav names!

Name: Jess
Relationship status: Together 3 wonderful years

How long until TTC: Jan 2016
Reasons for WTT: Currently long distance due to work
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just be as healthy as possible
How many children would you like: at least 2...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Nah
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!
Any names you like? Too many to list though have been told if my furbabies' names are any indication of how I would name our children then I'm not allowed to pick hahaha

Name: Stef

Relationship status: Engaged! Been together for 10 years.

How long until TTC: We tried for a year, nothing happened. Trying again in Oct.
Reasons for WTT: We need to wait till after our wedding now!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, that's about it! We've been trying for a year so we are more then ready.

How many children would you like: 2-3. I would LOVE twins!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? BOY!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out FOR SURE. I don't know how ppl don't find out. Eeep it would drive me crazzzyy.

Any names you like? We have our boy name. None for a girl yet.

Name: Janna

How long until TTC: 1 yr - 18 Months. Haven't pinned DH down on a specific month to try next year.

Reasons for WTT:We are waiting until he's done with Bachelors and we know what's happening for grad school.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to become a Montessori trained teacher. But I won't be upset if I get pregnant first :p I want babies!!

How many children would you like:at LEAST three, up to five or six! (this number will probably be revisited haha)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either! I want lots, hopefully I'll have both :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!
Any names you like? Isaac and Helen are my top picks.

I am going crazy waiting. I've always loved kids and for the last six years or so known I want to be a SAHM. Now that I'm married I'm ready to get down to business! :p

Name: Shara & Sheila

Relationship status: Engaged (wedding spring 2017) together since 1/4/11

How long until TTC: ending of 2018 or beggining of 2019

Reasons for WTT: I really don't care about the fact that we are young but I at least want to finish my associate degree so I can start my bachelor. Plus we are not financially stable right now: I'm the only one working and paying all the bills including college. I hope that during the wait she takes stuff more serious.

Anything you want to accomplish while WTT before TTC: Getting married, complete associate degree, move to another state and buy a house there. And the most important that she'll be able to help me out financially.

How many children would u like: I would love a big family 5 to 7 kids, between foster and biological. Gf wants 4 i want 6, so we set on 5 (she has a big family, I have a small family)

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference: Nop, at least one boy and at least one girl and I'll be happy
Finding out the gender: Definitely finding out ASAP, we don't want lots of pink or lots of blue

Any names you like:
For a boy Christopher Killian (family tradition for Carlos but I wanna break it up a little bit and just leave the C) for a girl Lynelis Adiannette

Jen
I'm 28 and married-hubby is 33
He wants to ttc-August 2016-I think probably sooner
Reason being we want to complete our house, we also have a small but brand new car which we have signed up for for 2 years
Already have 2 boys aged 3.5 and 1.5 will be team yellow next as wanting a surprise

New here!
Name: Katie
Relationship status: Together over 6 years, Married 9 mo

How long until TTC: Waiting until July or August 2015
Reasons for WTT: Finishing up our house, building savings
Anything you want to accomplish while WTT before TTC: Would love to lose a little weight and get healthier, Finish up the house
How many children would you like: 4!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not any preference really.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I kind of thought of going team yellow, but DH would like to find out!
Any names you like? We're always bouncing ideas around. I think we have one for each gender.

Name:
Relationship status: Married almost 9 years.

How long until TTC: Probably start in early 2016
Reasons for WTT: Would like a decent space between children and I just don't feel ready yet.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get in better shape.
How many children would you like: We currently have 1 and would just like 1 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender, for sure.
Any names you like? For a boys = Isaac, Owen. For a girl = Violet, Eleanor

Coming back with a new mister:)

Name: Ellie
Relationship status: Long-term relationship

How long until TTC: Unknown - possibly this time next year

Reasons for WTT: OH wants to settle a couple of debts first, I want to lose weight

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To be debt-free and me somewhat slimmer

How many children would you like: 2 at least

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like to have a girl but I don't mind overall

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out

Any names you like? Girl - Elsie Lauren Boy - William David Michael

Name:Ren
Relationship status: Married for a bit over 3 years

How long until TTC: we want to start March 2016
Reasons for WTT: finishing getting out of debt.. I will be a SAHM
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: see above. We are about Six months away
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, although I have this nagging feeling we will have twins.. They run in my family.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Well do a gender reveal party and find out..
Any names you like? We have two of each picked out just in case.

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Together going on 10 months, will be engaged and also married in 2016.

How long until TTC: At LEAST a year, more like 18 months

Reasons for WTT: We want to be married first. Because I want to be a SAHM while my children are young, we aren't quite ready financially.

Anything you want to accomplish while WTT before TTC: Keep paying on my student loans, move into a new place in September, get married and keep saving money for our future.

How many children would you like: I would love 3, OH wants 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I just want healthy babies!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I love the idea of being team yellow, but we both definitely want to find out.

Any names you like? Yes!

Name:Claire
Relationship status: Long-term relationship. Or as OH says "We're technically married".

How long until TTC: Hoping for Dec '15 or Jan '16.
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until after #1 is 18 months old, saving up more money.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I just want to focus on being the best mom I can be to #1.
How many children would you like: I've always wanted 4 children but I'd settle for at least 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?This time around I'm kind of hoping for a girl. I'd still be thrilled if I had another boy,though.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender.
Any names you like? A few...it changes all of the time though.

Name: Allie

Relationship status: Married for almost 8 years.

How long until TTC: Early 2016.

Reasons for WTT: We want about 3 years between our kids and we need to focus on and finish up a massive renovation that is sucking up all our resources.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish our renovation, replenish some of our savings, get back into rock climbing, make some improvements to the family business, a bunch of things really :)

How many children would you like: We have one son and would like one more child.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. I'd be happy with either another boy or a girl.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We were Team Yellow for our son and will probably be Team Yellow again.

Any names you like? Lots! But my husband and I have very different tastes. We agreed on exactly one name last time around - a boy's name - and luckily we had a boy.

Name: Ashley

Relationship status: Married for almost 8 months to my best friend <3

How long until TTC: We had a surprise pregnancy in late May which sadly ended in miscarriage last weekend, so we are back to our original plan to TTC in January or February 2016.

Reasons for WTT: We had a short dating and engagement time, so we want a bit of time to be "just us" before adding to our family.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Do a bit of traveling and adventuring, hiking, rock climbing...things we won't be able to do as much after babies come.

How many children would you like: I think 3 to 5, hubby says 2 or 3 :)

Name: Vicky

Relationship status: Long Term Relationship

How long until TTC: 3.5 years :(

Reasons for WTT: We want to buy our first home, save some money and would like DS to be starting school when new baby comes along.

How many children would you like: 2 or 3.

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all, I'd like a girl but I'd also like for our son to have a little brother.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd love to stay team yellow but I'm too impatient:haha:

Any names you like?
Leo, Jacob, Riley.
Willow, Ivy, Elena, Harper, Aurora, Isabella.

I'm new here!

Name: Joy

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Hubby not quite ready, and I am working on a new business venture which I want to get some momentum before we have kids.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my business to a full time income, and have a vacation!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd be upset if I never had a girl, but for the first I would like a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Oscar, Elijah and Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->