• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Anne
Relationship status: Together 4 years

How long until TTC: 6 weeks.. We wait until i had my period in april.
Reasons for WTT: christmasbaby? No thanks.. Smalest kid in class.. So we wait until april to try conceiving:winkwink:

How many children would you like: i already have 2 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? healthy first.. (hope for a boy this time)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes, im curious
Any names you like? No..

Name: Kelsey
Relationship status: Together 4 years, Married for 7 months

How long until TTC: 5 or so months
Reasons for WTT: Going to Galapagos Islands for out second honeymoon End of June to mid July, main reason for going is to Scuba Dive, and you cannot do this pregnant :)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Go on dream vacation, renovate upstairs and basement (main floor was done last year) save some more money, and try to pay off car loan before going to a reduced income.

How many children would you like:2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, just healthy please!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow! Love the idea of a surprise for us and family!
Any names you like? Have a few that we both like but will wait until pregnant to settle on a list!

Sorry for all the posts tonight, anxiety is kicking my butt so no sleeping for me. lol

Name:Becca
Relationship status:Will be together four years in October, and happily married a year and seven months

How long until TTC: 9 or 10 months depending on how things go

Reasons for WTT:want a house, savings, new stable job for DH, and to manage my GAD

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: saving lots of money, furnish/decorate the new house, keep a job, maybe find what area for a career I would want to go into after I am a STAHM and the kids go off to school, and really get a handle on my GAD.

How many children would you like: 2 kids with large age gap (4-5 years)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a boy first and then a little girl. But I'm sure when it's actually happening I'll just want a healthy baby.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Could not handle not knowing. Not a patient person- would have to as soon as I could lol.

Any names you like? Really loving Cory for a boy right now. Used to love Raylee as a girl, but I hate it with the middle names we already picked out (family traditions) . I like the name Mila and currently anything that starts with E for a girl. But DH has already told me that he will be involved picking names until I am actually pregnant... so for now just thoughts swirling in my head.

I'm new to this forum, so hello everybody! This is only my second post so I haven't gotten all abbreviations and such down, but happy to be here!
Name:T
Relationship status: Happily Married for 6 years

How long until TTC: About a year (Hopefully Spring 2016)
Reasons for WTT: Military family that will be moving next year. We moved overseas when my son was 3 months old and don't feel like going through the process again until we are settled at our next base!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Taking prenatal vitamins, working out, eating better and homeschooling my daughter
How many children would you like: 4! But my husband's limit is 3. We already have 2 children- a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! got one of each. Would love twins though- one boy, one girl =)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow! I already have one boy and one girl that I found out both genders with so why not have a surprise!
Any names you like? a few

Name: Isabelle
Relationship status: Together nearly 7 years, married 3 and a half.

How long until TTC: About 5 months and a half

Reasons for WTT: Want to make sure baby is born AFTER I finish my master

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to finish (and do well this semester in college), start eating healthier, maybe lose a couple of pounds and spend a lot of time with DS.

How many children would you like: I think 3. I already have one, but lets see how I manage with 2 before I sign on that

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really. Wanted my first to be a boy, got that. No I don't really mind.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!! DH is not very keen on the idea though

Any names you like? Chiara for a girl, not too pushed for any boys names at the moment. DH wants Marco, but I've gone off it since I got pregnant the first time. It was supposed to be my son's name, until I convinced DH otherwise :blush:

Name: Chelsea
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 2 months! :)
Reasons for WTT: We wanted to be married for a bit until TTC, also get some renos done and bank up time off from work.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully more house renos! :)
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would like to have a boy first, but realistically we would be thrilled with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure!
Any names you like? Girl: Juniper, Klara Boy: Dean, Emmet, Eddison

Name: Suzy
Relationship status: Engaged (to be married in spring of 2016)

How long until TTC: roughly 4 months
Reasons for WTT: We want to move in to our new place, get settled, and give my body as much time to recover as my patience will let me. I would wait longer but I want to TTC ASAP since it was so hard to fall pregnant the first time.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get settled in our new place.
How many children would you like: Two, at max 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, we would like a boy for our second baby but we would obviously be happy with a girl as well.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? If I have a boy for my 2nd baby then I will go team yellow for my 3rd. Otherwise, I can't resist wanting to know!
Any names you like? Yes, if it is a boy we are going to name him Tobias. IF its a girl, we have not decided on a name yet.

Hi there!

Name: Mathilde
Relationship status: Together 9 months / Married 5 months (yep! Like an evidence)

How long until TTC:
4 and half months

Reasons for WTT:
We're planning a big trip to asia. We want to start to try over there. We don't really want me to be already pregnant while traveling over there for food, water, hygiene reasons...

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a good level of my vitamins, trying to have a better lifestyle by avoiding more and more non-organic food, beauty cosmetic and plastic.

How many children would you like: 2! Or maybe 3...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nop. My husband dream secretly of a girl.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We don't want to know! However we prefer white rather than yellow!

Any names you like? Rose for a girl. For a boy... I like Jules, Auguste.. (we're french so we need french-american names!)

Name: Jaime
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: waiting for odsp approval (disability basically.)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just getting approved for disability
How many children would you like: 2 . Though we'll be adopting the second.

I've been searching for a forum for support from people in a similar situation as us; lesbian couple wanting to get pregnant. We've tried before but then life got in the way and we had to make sure I was alright before starting again. So now we're just waiting on disability approval and the wait is killing me!

Name: Justine
Relationship status: Engaged! We've been together since October 2014, and our wedding is taking place next month, on April 17th.

How long until TTC: We're going to NTNP, starting in June. Our plan is to give it roughly a year from the wedding till we really start TTC.

Reasons for WTT: I want to be married first (there's already some suspicions and questions as to why we're getting married so fast, particularly from my soon-to-be-MIL, as well as my ex lol)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out and want to do that before I get pregnant, but have to wait until I'm on my OH's dental insurance before that can happen. So, the timeline: Marriage, Dental insurance, Teeth extraction, NTNP!

How many children would you like: A bunch! OH likes the number 4, I say we keep going till we feel like our family is complete :haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. Either would be amazing!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? OH wants to find out, but I don't want to know. I waited to find out what my first was, and it was fun :thumbup:

Any names you like? Oh yes, but I'm trying to hold off on making lists till we're NTNP

Hello beautiful people! Im so excited to join this site.

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Raynese
Relationship status: Boyfriend of almost 5 years! woot woot!

How long until TTC: Have not been actually trying. We plan to next year and I thought I would learn as much as possible now before then. I plan to start ovulation kits and such towards the end of this year.
Reasons for WTT: We feel like next year would be "perfect" timing
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Be a semester or two away from graduating college and travel some more.
How many children would you like: I think I'm maxing out at 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't necessarily have a preference but I want at least one girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I definitely wanna know the gender
Any names you like?
My boyfriend and I have Lynia picked out for a girl and his name for a boy.

I hope to talk more with you ladies soon! I would love some cyber friends!

Name: Shannon
Relationship status: 6 months with lovely man after being with my ex for 9 years!

How long until TTC: Now
Reasons for WTT: I'm 30 and motherhood is my dream, I won't deny my maternal instinct any longer.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope, just be happy.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girls!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow! (Old school rules!)
Any names you like? Irish or traditional names.

Hi All!

Name: Maria

How long until TTC: 3 weeks

Reasons for WTT: 1. detoxing for one month. 2. Folic acid for 2 months. 3. off the pill for one cycle. 4. finishing off dental work

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: detox, SUSHI :lol:

How many children would you like: 2 in total

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a girl in addition to our beautiful baby boy, but will be happy with any gender

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out

Any names you like? not really....

Name: Leah

How long until TTC: 7 months
Reasons for WTT: Moving states, getting healthy
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting to travel a little more. Hit a few more beaches.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No just healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely want to know.
Any names you like? Yes I have the first borns already picked out. Can't say what the name is, I haven't heard or seen it anywhere (sorry)

Name: Jenny

How long until TTC: 3 mos
Reasons for WTT: Timing... I don't want to miss too much work (teacher)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get familiar with my cycle, figure out what I'm like for real after 10 years of BCP, drink!
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like either for the first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? I go back and forth

Name: Trish

How long until TTC: 10 weeks to be exact

Reasons for WTT: were ready for another baby but, it is not recommended(per my instructor) to take microbiology while preggers. We will be in contact with some pretty yucky bacteria, virus, etc.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: some weight loss and establishing an exercise routine.

How many children would you like: Maybe 4 (thats the max im willing to try for my girl)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? yes. Girl!!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure yet

Any names you like? Not yet

Hi all! Brand new here. A little about me:

How long until TTC: End of December this year/Early January 2016
Reasons for WTT: We'd like to be married for at least a year before trying, plus we have a few trips planned this year that I'm not sure I want to be pregnant for.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Traveling as much as possible! Also, being more consistent with exercising/eating healthy.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not a SERIOUS preference in that we'll of course be happy with a healthy baby, but we think it would be fun to have a little boy first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? DH has thrown around the idea of wanting to be surprised, but I am 100% team finding out the gender as soon as possible!

Name: Kayla
Relationship status: Been in a serious relationship for almost 3 years.

How long until TTC: Within the next month.
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for AF to go away!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish completely unpacking.
How many children would you like: 4-6.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We want a little girl first, as it'll be the first granddaughter on my side, and the first grandchild on his, but we will be happy with whatever gender, as long as it is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, at least for the first one.
Any names you like? Yes, we have our girl's name picked out [Serenity], but we have no idea for a boys name, as the middle name will be my SO's first name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->