Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Together 4 Years.

How long until TTC: Spring 2016
Reasons for WTT: Waiting For #1 To Be A Little Older.
How many children would you like: 2 Or 3 Depending On What The Next One Is.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Preferably A Girl Next But Don't Mind Either Way.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding Out. Too Impatient To Wait😂
Any names you like? Not Yet.

Name: Simone/mom2pne
Relationship status: Married for over 14 years

How long until TTC: September 2012
Reasons for WTT: To lose quite a bit of weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight and help my oldest through his final year of high school.
How many children would you like: Well, when I was younger I only wanted 2 children a boy and a girl. Now that I have 5 boys I would love to have just one more in hopes of having my last be my little girl. Either way 6 children will be enough for me. I'm getting a tubal.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow. This will be my last baby and I would like a surprise like my first 2 were.
Any names you like? Amelie Rose (ah ma ly)

It's all the same except I'm 41 now, my dh and I have been married over 19 years, waiting until September 15, and reasons to wait is I'm having a miscarriage right now and I couldn't get in to see my OB for a fertility consult until September 4th.

Name: Ashleigh
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Dec 15 - Jan16
Reasons for WTT: Ensure I'm as healthy as possible before TTC with diet and exercise and make sure savings will take us through a year of MAT leave.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose some weight, eat healthier, finances and reading and research to ensure I'm doing all I can for a health pregnancy and baby.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would be lovely to experience having both a boy and girl but more important to have health babies.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way, not enough surprises in life.
Any names you like? We have both loved Harrison for years and for a girl we like Olivia and Ruby

Relationship status: Together 5 years

How long until TTC: Maybe 2 years, maybe 18 months, maybe sooner?
Reasons for WTT: our jobs are absolutely crazy right now
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully organise our work so that we have more time, and go on a LONG holiday...
How many children would you like: 3+, haha I maaaay change my mind on that one!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? I really like 'hippy'/'earthy' kind of names. My OH has suggested passing on his father's name before too which I like the idea of

Name: Nisha

How long until TTC: 5 months
Reasons for WTT: Saving money
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I dont care either way:)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender
Any names you like? a few :)

Name: Ashley

How long until TTC: Possibly late fall or winter of 2016
Reasons for WTT: Needing to pay off medical bills from the birth of our previous kids
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting a trip in to visit my family back home
How many children would you like: 4ish

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hopefully team yellow
Any names you like?

First time here posting, guess I'll introduce myself

Name: pacificlove

How long until TTC: this fall/winter
Reasons for WTT: moving before fall
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Doesn't matter, but one of each eventually would be nice.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? me yellow, DH already said he'd want to know.
Any names you like: some, but nothing is set in stone

I got a little over-excited and posted in other places before introducing myself so here goes...

How long until TTC: Autumn 2016
Reasons for WTT: I start a training course in September (15) for my job and it will take up my evenings and weekends. Also, we have planned to TTC before (a few years ago) and I changed my mind thinking I wasn't ready so a year feels right to get any irrational wobbles out of the way.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, although around my friend's children I seem to be most comfortable with the boys and my OH with the girls (baby girls, not my actual friends).
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, definitely! I have no patience.
Any names you like: We are liking Florence and Hugo at the minute

Jess xxx

I got a little over-excited and posted in other places before introducing myself so here goes...

How long until TTC: Autumn 2016
Reasons for WTT: I start a training course in September (15) for my job and it will take up my evenings and weekends. Also, we have planned to TTC before (a few years ago) and I changed my mind thinking I wasn't ready so a year feels right to get any irrational wobbles out of the way.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, although around my friend's children I seem to be most comfortable with the boys and my OH with the girls (baby girls, not my actual friends).
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, definitely! I have no patience.
Any names you like: We are liking Florence and Hugo at the minute

Jess xxx

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: married 15 years

How long until TTC: been trying for over a year
Reasons for WTT: My thyroid levels are not under control.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: Just one more, I already have 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like another girl. I have 1 girl and 2 boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Would find out.
Any names you like?

Name: Amanda
Relationship status: Together 6 years, married for over three :)

How long until TTC: Dec 2015 - just over 3 months and counting!
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for our health insurance to cover pregnancy services and to establish myself a bit longer in a fairly new job
How many children would you like: We're thinking 2 at this stage

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy, my husband a girl but both would be happy with a healthy baby!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely Team Yellow - I love surprises!
Any names you like? A few - I like Ava Olivia for a girl but am a bit short of ideas for boys names..

Not sure I've posted in this or not

Name: Sue
Relationship status: Been together with my fiance for 3 years

How long until TTC: Probably a few years tbh
Reasons for WTT: Health Concerns
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get physically healthier
How many children would you like: 2 probably, though would be happy with one

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no, as long as we're all healthy I don't really have a preference.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to know.
Any names you like? Not yet.

Hi yall, I'm new to the boards! :)

How long until TTC: We plan to TTC in August 2016.
Reasons for WTT: Saving money, paying off debt.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to lose 25 pounds, pay off my car loan and save for my maternity leave (as I plan to go back to work).
How many children would you like: 1-2

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, just want a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender.
Any names you like? We haven't decided on names yet.

I'm new so hopefully I'm replying to this right

Name: Samantha
Relationship status: Married for 4 months, together for 8 years

How long until TTC: May 2016

Reasons for WTT: Financial reasons (been waiting for over 3 years!). We wanted to get a house first and want to get stable enough for me to stay home.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully finish remodeling the upstairs of the house and buy a different car.

How many children would you like: 2 maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, just want a healthy baby

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to find out

Any names you like? Nothing specific

Hi all!

Name: Shelley
Relationship status: Long term relationship

How long until TTC: January 2016!
Reasons for WTT: Want to get a few things sorted before we start trying
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get healthier, lose a bit of weight, make a huge dent on debt, track cycles so I have a good idea of whats going on in there.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, as long as they're healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to find out I'm too impatient to wait!
Any names you like? I have about 5 girls names but can't think of any boys names I really like!

I'm 99% sure I've filled this out before my last pregnancy but figured I'd do it again as my re-introduction to this board.

Name: Cassie

How long until TTC: June 2016!
Reasons for WTT: DH wants to find a full time job so I can stay home.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Improve my health, fix up some things on our house.
How many children would you like: 3 (We already have 2 so this will be our last)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We have two girls already so I know DH would like a boy. But ultimately a healthy, happy baby is all we ask for.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? This time around I think I'd like a surprise so Team Yellow! In the past we've found out the gender before hand.
Any names you like? Girl names I really like Alice and Taline. For boys my DH has asked that the middle name be Allen (the same as his Dad and himself) and we've liked Walter, Asadoor or Armen in the past.

Hey!

Name: Darbi
Relationship status: Engaged with a 2 year old daughter, Valla

How long until TTC: We are NTNP but possibly actively trying within the next 6mo
Reasons for WTT: Want to move into larger home w 3 bedrooms, more space, and no neighbors above or below; and we weren't sure if we were one and done for a long while
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move, maybe lose 10lbs, nothing major honestly.
How many children would you like: 2 or however many God blesses us with :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Always thought I wanted a nuclear family, but we'd be ecstatic with a boy or girl this time around.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Never thought about it to be honest, but as we found out our daughter's gender, we will likely find out the next baby's gender as well.

Any names you like? Definitely have both boys and girls names that we like. We had both a boy's first and middle and a girl's first and middle prior to finding out LO's gender the first time.

Name: Jenna

How long until TTC: 16 months
Reasons for WTT: I would like my twins to be in school before having our last baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope! Just getting through the tough baby/toddler times!
How many children would you like: I have 3, and would like one more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like another girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out!
Any names you like? Yes I have a name picked out for a girl, but if it's a boy, I don't know what we'll do! Our last son didn't have a name until we actually saw him when he was born. We could not agree at all on a boy name.

Name: Serena

How long until TTC:About 8 months
Reasons for WTT: Deployment
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Earn a masters degree
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I can honestly say I don't
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Nothing definitive yet....

Name: Mrs. S

How long until TTC: anywhere from 4-14 months (unsure)
Reasons for WTT: finish paying off student loans (Dec. 15, yay!), save up some money
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully, save up some money so that I can take a decent maternity leave and make some other big purchases
How many children would you like: 2, maaaayyyyyybeee 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love to have one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't think I could wait!
Any names you like? We have a name picked out to honor my late grandmother if we have a girl, boys names are tough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->