• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

Name: Alex
Relationship Status: Newly married

How long til ttc: Next October
Reasons for WTT: I will be entering into my last semester of college and avoiding birthing while being in school.
What I want to accomplish: I am overweight and would like to be in a healthier weight range for starting my pregnancy.
How many children would you like: I really don't know.

Gender preferences: Yes! I want another little girl. A healthy baby ismy biggest concern.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I have to know. It's mean I explode
explode when I can't know every detail. As daughter, I still plan a gender neutral raising.
Names: we have a definitive girl's name Evelyn Nadine. For a boy we're still discussing but maybe Andreas

Filled this out when I first joined a few years ago and its time to update!

Name: Kaity
Relationship status: Married nearly 8 years, together for 12

How long until TTC: a little under 5 months (hopefully)-- April 2016

Reasons for WTT: We needed to move (check), lose weight (almost check), get our son weaned and STTN (check), allow my hormones to balance after bf'ing and wait for DS to turn 2.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish losing weight! 60 lbs off, 10 to go. Possibly running a half marathon. Also, have a doctor appt in 2 weeks to start getting hormones balanced. They are way over the board and only having a 9 day LP. Its a dealbreaker to trying if its not sorted by April.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy! Would love another boy, DH wants a girl...will be thrilled with either ( just not both lol)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out. No patience to wait

Any names you like? Girl: Claire Therese Lynn. Boy: Calvin John

Name: Jen

Relationship status: Common law, but hoping to get engaged and married before too long ;)

How long until TTC: 12 months

Reasons for WTT: Mostly waiting on him... I would have a baby right this minute!! His reasoning for waiting, a) he's just not QUITE there, and b) he wants to buy us a house to put babies in... I'm ok with those reasons.

Yep! Going to Australia for a month, and paying that trip off completely. I would also like to be engaged to be honest, he knows that ;)

How many children would you like: I would say two. If I had two boys I think I would like to try for a girl.

Do you have a gender preference?: Totally would love a little girl, but I would be ecstatic regardless.

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Never will I find out, why wreck the most amazing surprise of your life?

Any names you like?: I have quite a few...I keep a list every time I hear of a cool name.

Name: Barb
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: We bought a brand new townhouse. 6 months is our estimated closing date. We'd like to be moved before we start.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm out of shape and slightly overweight, I'd like to get better.
How many children would you like: One that's ours, and adopt to complete our family.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope. I said we will adopt, so if we have a girl we'll adopt a boy and vice versa.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know so we have the right name picked out, but I probably won't do gender specific colors either way.
Any names you like? I've thought a bit but haven't discussed with my husband. Maybe Alexander for a boy. I thought maybe Aria for a girl since music is in my blood, but that's a story for another day.

Name: Twist :winkwink:
Relationship status: taken - hope to be engaged to the love of my life ASAP :D

How long until TTC: almost a year
Reasons for WTT: OH needs to complete his last two months of apprenticeship Mechanic course and then hopefully pass the provincial test to become a fully licensed general mechanic :thumbsup: and we also are thinking of having our own auto repair shop!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save more money!!
How many children would you like: 2-3 !

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all! I've dreamt about having both genders <3
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Going to try to be team yellow!
Any names you like? Rose Irene and William André

Name: darkriver
Relationship status: in a relationship

How long until TTC: hopefully October 2016
Reasons for WTT: waiting for boyfriend
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose some weight
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Most likely find gender
Any names you like? Na

Relationship status: Common law, together for 11 and 1/2 years so far

How long until TTC: Unsure, hopefully by spring

How many children would you like: We have 2 and want a 3rd.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be nice but doesn't matter!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Absolutely finding out the gender, couldn't possibly wait.
Any names you like? Kendra and Kayja, Tyler Jakob

Name:
Sarah

Relationship status:
Newly wed! Married for 1yr & 4 months :)

How long until TTC:
unknown at the moment, but hoping to try maybe this cycle or next. Wanting a 2016 or early 2017 baby.

Reasons for WTT:
On the fence about definitely going for #3

More focus on my Photography business :D

3. 4 is my max.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Not really. We have two girls, so we wouldn't mind a boy. That being said though, i'd be very happy to have another girl again. I love my girls <3

Finding out the gender or team yellow?
I need to know haha. I don't know how people do it :p

Any names you like?
Something mythological. Our girls are named after goddesses <3

Name: Leslie
Relationship status: Married (5 years)

How long until TTC: We will probably start in June/July, looking to have a March, April, May, June baby if possible.
Reasons for WTT: We have two other kids (3 and almost 1) and I would like the 3 year old to be in Kindergarten or at least close when we have our third.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We are moving in May so getting through that would also be good!
How many children would you like: Three so this would be our last

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have one girl and one boy so either would be fine. I guess if I really had to say I would say girl because I always wished I had a sister!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will actually won't find out the sex of our last baby, I did with my first two but since I have enough girl or boy stuff I think it would be fun to wait. We will also use my son's crib no matter what.
Any names you like? Boy yes, we like Edward but would call him Teddy, a girl I have NO idea I could see it being a long road to find a girl name!

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: We are going to start trying in August! It seems to much sooner now that it is this year!
Reasons for WTT: Getting married in July and the OH is working on a masters degree so we'd like to have him closer to graduating before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to get myself healthy and take care of my anxiety better!
How many children would you like: Four right now but that may change

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, I'd love either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for sure!
Any names you like? I love the names Sophie and Katie for a girl and Nathan for a boy

Name: Amanda

How long until TTC: 9 Months (Oct 2016)
Reasons for WTT: DS is in daycare and I can't afford a long overlap with two children in daycare. I am also working on my masters degree and would like to be done or almost done before we have another baby.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I was unhappy with how much weight I gained when pg I finally lost all the weight and would like to lose 25 more pounds before getting pregnant again.
How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, would be nice to experience a girl but would be happy with a boy, too!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am a planner so would find out
Any names you like? I like a lot of classic names.

Name: Michelle

How long until TTC: 4 Months (April 2016)

Reasons for WTT: I'm waiting the recommended 18 months between pregnancy. But neither my husband and I are getting any younger so we probably won't wait beyond that to start trying. I also would like to love the baby weight I gained back after pump weaning. It would be great to minimize the daycare overlap as well. And I think I'm also terrified on the first year again.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose the rest of teh baby weight and pump weaning weight. Get back into better physical shape (cardio and strength took a nose dive).

How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a little boy even though having another daughter has numerous advantages.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't think I have the patience to be team yellow. Plus knowing I was having a girl the first time really helped me to connect to the pregnancy early on.

Any names you like? Not sure but I'd like to find a fantasy novel based name as with my daughter.

Name: Shea
Relationship status: Been with my partner for 7 years

How long until TTC: A month, maybe a little longer
Reasons for WTT: He is out of town spending time with his sick Grandmother.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I am trying to get a good vegan nutrition and exercise plan in place so I can be as healthy as possible.
How many children would you like: I would like to have 2 or more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? gender neutral
Any names you like? Vedder, Irie... there are many...

Hi everyone!
Love and baby dust!

Name: Ryanne (pronounced Ryan)
Relationship status: my girlfriend and I are working on year 5

How long until TTC: February. Maybe around Valentines
Reasons for WTT: our donor live in my hometown 7hours away so we need money and time off
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm just trying to research and get tips and get to know my cycle bettef
How many children would you like: I would like to have 2 or more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably going to find out.
Any names you like? Oh yes. We have names picked out but my gf says they're top secret. Lol

Relationship status: Married. Hubby is 43

How long until TTC: Undecided. I can't believe I'm already thinking so much about this with a 7 month old!
Reasons for WTT: So many reasons. I'd like DD to be a little older and I'd be nervous to have two under 2. I'm also really worried about the daycare situation. We could afford two in daycare, but getting them into the same daycare would be REALLY hard because of waiting lists in our area - they're ridiculous! I'd also like DH to have a job (he's finishing up his PhD in Dec 2016) - but am not sure whether we should wait until he has a job or if we should just hope for the best and try to aim to have baby #2 around that time.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd love to loose the baby weight from DD!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No - there are benefits to both!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'll find out.
Any names you like? I like the name Olin for a boy and Eloise for a girl - though that's constantly changing!

Name: Lucy

How long until TTC: We're thinking September/October 2016.
Reasons for WTT: We got married and moved in together a couple of months ago and want some time together just the two of us first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We have two house rabbits who currently hate each other - I'd like to get them liking each other again. Also, more reliably litter trained!
How many children would you like: We're not sure! I always used to think 4 to 6, but now that we're getting closer, I'm thinking probably two! I don't want just one.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? In the end, I think I'd like one of each, but I'm sure we'd love whoever!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? For number two onwards we'd definitely find out, but not sure about the first one.
Any names you like? So many! Josephine Matilda (Josie) is my top pick for a daughter, and I like Edmund or Noah for a boy.

Name: Charmaine

WTT until: Julyish 2016.
Reason: Want to pay off some debt, allow our first born to be year at least. Also studying for exams in October and don't want to be heavily preganant. Coz i have faith it will happen&#128518; Please Lord!

Wanting at least 3 children.
Would love one of each
We both want the gender to be a surprise this time.

And I am African so you probably wouldn't understand mh favourite names but i like Joshua or Gabrielle for a boy. Lillian after my granny for a girl.

So excited to share this journey with you all!&#9786;

Name: Maria

How long until TTC: just one month today!!!
Reasons for WTT: didn't want a Sheep/Goat year baby, also wanted to be moved in to our new house already.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save lots of $$ , build up my fitness business!
How many children would you like: two, husband wants 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a boy first, then a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to find out the gender to start calling him/her by their name
Any names you like? Willow and Eli

Name: Kelly

How long until TTC: about 4.5 months
Reasons for WTT: Finances and Mental Health
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight Loss
How many children would you like: 2-3

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? Love Paige and Piper for a girl. Very picky about boys names

Name:KANDIS
Relationship status: MARRIED

How long until TTC: UP TO 1 YEAR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS
Reasons for WTT: HUSBAND IS FINISHING SCHOOL AND WAITING FOR THE HORMONES TO LEAVE BODY FROM IMPLANT IVE HEARD MC STORIES FROM GETTING PREGGO RIGHT AFTER
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: GET A RAISE IN MY JOB, ALSO BECOME NATIONALLY QUALIFIED IN BODYBUILDING
How many children would you like: 3 MAYBE 4 IF TWINS LAST PREGNACY

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? BOY OR TWINS BOY AND GIRL LOL
Finding out the gender or team yellow? TRICKY QUESTION I WANT TO WAIT BUT HUBBY WANTS TO KNOW
Any names you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"