Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

Leo Matthew was born on his due date February 16, 2014..6 pounds 13 and a half oz and 20inches long. He's perfect!
At 3 days old he was down to 6 pounds 8 oz but by 9 days old he weighed a whopping 7 pounds 6 oz!

My iPad wont let me upload a picture right now but there's one on the last page of my journal if you want to see my little monster, ill have to warn you though he's pretty handsome.

Huge congrats Melli!! Isn't it the most amazing feeling?! Enjoy every minute of him, they grow out of the newborn stage soo quick!! Lol.

Thanks everyone!
I just love every inch of him :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable!

Hi! I'm doing really well, thanks for asking! I've been pretty fortunate so far and am not too uncomfortable which is nice! We should have everything ready to go by next weekend and then he can come anytime! Getting pretty excited!

Hi! I'm doing really well, thanks for asking! I've been pretty fortunate so far and am not too uncomfortable which is nice! We should have everything ready to go by next weekend and then he can come anytime! Getting pretty excited!

That's so good to hear!!

Kksy9b I never got uncomfortable, so maybe you won't either :)

I hope so Melli! Went to doctor yesterday...he has finally turned head down (was transverse for a LONG time) 1 cm dilated 50 % effaced so moving in the right direction!

Hello everyone! My lo florence lorraine was born on the 26th feb 2014 weighing 6lb 15oz :happydance: after 3 years wtt she is so worth it :D

Congratulations!!! I love the name you picked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->