Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

MarineWAG, both of your little boys are so perfect :) You are a very lucky lady, congratulations to you :D

I don't know if this thread is still going, since I was the last to post on it ages ago...but I got my BFP yesterday at 12dpo, so I'm 3+6 today, EDD October 7th.

Congratulations Mrs Eleflump, wishing you a H&H 9 months!

I can be added to the bfp list now :D got mine on 31/12/13 and I'm due 12/9/14. Will be finding out the gender at 20 weeks :)

And can I just say to all those getting BFPs now I think autumn is the best time for babies lol :)

Congratulations buttercup! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

I love this thread! It always has such happy news.

MarineWAG - So happy to hear your husband was home for the birth! It must have been so special to have him catch the baby - I hope you weren't too stressed out that the midwife didn't make it!

Mrs Eleflump - Wonderful news, congratulations! That's great that you got your BFP so quickly! :D

Buttercup - Congrats on the BFP! Have a great 9 months!

Congratulations to the new BFPs!! It is always so exciting to hear such happy news! H&H 9 months to you both!

Fantastic news Mrs Elefump and Buttercup!

Congratulations!!

I love this thread, it's so nice to see those who we were waiting with move on in their jounery xx

I'm not sure whether to become a WTT post graduate now lol.....!

Oh, Sausages... I forgot to update my due date! It's July 14th :)

Amalee I can't believe ur 16 weeks gone. Btw iv started my journal now like u suggested x

Thank you ladies xxx

I hope all of the ladies still WTT or TTC have short, sweet journeys. I never thought I would, so you can never tell.

Amalee I can't believe ur 16 weeks gone. Btw iv started my journal now like u suggested x

I know, it's crazy, isn't it? I feel like it's just flying by. Glad to hear you've started one! I'll go searching for it now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->