Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

I'm a graduate after 3 years waiting, just got my BFP on cycle 1 yesterday. Extra special as I have PCOS. :D

Congratulations! Happy to hear it happened so quickly for you. H&H 9 months!

Yay! That is great news Angie! I am now in the TWW of our first cycle and I'm sooooo hoping it happens for us on the first cycle too x

Aaaaaaah, Angie, so happy it happened so quickly for you :D Congratulations!

Ahhh, congrats Angie! So much good news recently in her! :D

Itsnowmyturn, no bump as of yet! I'm eagerly waiting though.

Its coming up so soon Melli! Keep us updated!

Weeeeee! Angiepie! Absolutely fabulous news :D Congratulations xx

I don't no how to link it holly. It shud be one of the first on the TTC journal page because I just updated, its got a long title
TTC with endo and other medical issues, i wont let it stop me, its now my turn

How are u doing holly?

You know, there are probably a lot of ladies who'd love to stay updated on your progress! If you put it in your signature, it'll be a lot easier for them to find it. I feel terrible that I missed out for so long! Here's a link for you: Itsnowmyturn's journal

If you want to share it with anyone else or put it in your sign, you can copy and paste this, just delete the ~ [~URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2095215-ttc-endo-other-medical-issues-wont-let-stop-me-its-now-my-turn.html"]Itsnowmyturn's journal[/URL]. Then you can change the bold part to say whatever you want :)

Thanks , i will do it next time im on the laptop. Tbh its onlt really this cycle that iv started using it. Not a lot on there right now but I intend to keep adding to it now. ts a good vent

I can't believe how far along some of the graduates are! Hopefully this is some of us in a few months.

I can't believe how far along some of the graduates are! Hopefully this is some of us in a few months.

I felt like the wtt took forever, and the TTC, and the wtt again...but now that I'm pregnant everything has flown by..
I can't believe ill have him soon..it's surreal.

It's only a few weeks away Melli! It must be surreal.

Time seems to go so quickly when ur not the one pregnant, my brothers gf is 12 weeks already, not that long ago it seems that she fond out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->