Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

Congrats to all those with BFP's!!! So exciting :)!

Congratulations to everyone who's got their BFPs and to everyone who's moved over to TTC :happydance:

Bren - I'm SO happy you got your BFP so quickly. I honestly really respect how dedicated you were for waiting for the right time for your family, you give me hope that one day my name will be in that first post!

*sniff* I need to move over to NTNP. I don't want to leave WTT though :(

Congrats Rachie, and everyone who has had their bfp/ has moved to ttc/ntnp!

Update: I'm due April 7, 2014! Dating ultrasound moved us back two day!

Update: I'm due April 7, 2014! Dating ultrasound moved us back two day!

Changed it hun. :) I had my dates move a few times when i've been preggo. I think it's accurate to +/- 3 days, so you were probably right with your original date anyway. :)

Moving over to ntnp as of next month. :happydance:

I have no doubt I will still lurk on wtt!

Good luck everyone

Added you both! :)

Future Mrs Zindel, i bet you're beside yourself with excitement!!!! x

I think that this thread is awesome ;)

Congratulations to everyone who moved on.

Sorry to mess around but I'd like to move back to WTT please.

Work is a superb contraceptive :rolleyes:

It's fine sausages, it seemed sensbible to wait until our time again but now I'm in the same position as last month, fertile and not preventing again so I don't what we're doing :p

I think this is a wonderful idea. I've been with my husband for 4 years and married for 2.5 and I've pretty much been wtt the entire time we've been married. Finally we are within a year of being able to start trying and I would love to see people who have made it through wtt and are now ttc or have gotten a bfp. It reminds me that the wait will eventually end and we will eventually have the baby we have waited so long for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->