Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

Lol yes I wish I could have take the time to do a nice surprise for him, but I was so overwhelmed with emotion there was no way of hiding it when I went back to bed. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops at that stage, haha.

Looking forward to seeing your updates :) xx

Well iv been getting some crampy pulling. I got it last month as well probably about a week before o but can't be certain of o date, based on my temps it looked like an 11 day lp but me and ff have a 10 day difference.

Opk was ghost white but will keep tesing till Friday then will have the weekend off everything but temping

Aww I didn't know there was a graduates thread! I was Wtt last December after my bcp was doing wonky things, we decided to chart as prevention instead of staying on the hormones. Well that turned into ntnp after a few months and then in June we got our bfp!

I really enjoyed my time on these boards and the great advice I got when my body was being all over the map!

Baby dust to you all when the time is right!

Congrats outlilflu! I'm so impressed with you for being team yellow, you must have incredible will power!

I woke up in the middle of the night from a dream I was pregnant, on the same day AF was due and I didn't feel the usual heaviness that I get when AF is coming. Let alone the heavy cramps. I had some mild cramping, but nothing like usual. I impulsively did a test at 3am and was so in shock. I was just repeating the word 'what?!' and crying.

DH was worried something was wrong, and I told him right away that I had a BFP. He laughed and said 'See? I told you there was no need to worry!' and gave me a massive hug.

I don't think I'd heard your story before, that's so sweet!

I had my first scan today, and everything looks perfect! I was measuring a few days behind (8 + 1 or 2), but that didn't surprise me since my cycles aren't super regular, and it took so long for me to get a positive test result. I've told my two brothers and a co-worker, and will tell the rest of the family either Sunday or the following Thursday!

Ooo very exciting. I'm pretty sure my cycle is regulating now. I'm cd11 and getting what I believe is egg white cm, this time last cycle it was hopeless didn't get anything until 18 then it went and came back 30.

No bd today though as oh is ill and I went home early from work not well. Both feeling better so will be on it tomorrow and hopefully I wont o until later this week x

Ooo very exciting. I'm pretty sure my cycle is regulating now. I'm cd11 and getting what I believe is egg white cm, this time last cycle it was hopeless didn't get anything until 18 then it went and came back 30.

No bd today though as oh is ill and I went home early from work not well. Both feeling better so will be on it tomorrow and hopefully I wont o until later this week x

Tell him to man up and lie there and take it :haha:

I can't wait to see scan piccies Amalee! And yes that date does make sense, I remember I got my BFP a few days before you and I am 9 weeks today :) Although I think at my next scan they may actually measure me slightly ahead. At my 8 week scan the bean measured 230mm and when I got home I read online that's what 9 weeks usually measures. So I'm a little confused until I go for my next scan at 11 weeks, but it would make sense as my supposed O date was days after we had last DTD so I wondered if I had o'd early or not :)

The next 3 weeks cannot go by quick enough, I just want to be out of first tri and be able to start enjoying being pregnant, while being able to share the news with my family. It's been so hard keeping it a secret!

Congrats Amalee on the awesome scan! Yayyy!

callypygous - hopefully the next three weeks fly by.

Aww I didn't know there was a graduates thread! I was Wtt last December after my bcp was doing wonky things, we decided to chart as prevention instead of staying on the hormones. Well that turned into ntnp after a few months and then in June we got our bfp!

I really enjoyed my time on these boards and the great advice I got when my body was being all over the map!

Baby dust to you all when the time is right!

Congratulations to you!!!! :happydance: If you let me know your EDD i will add you to the first page if you like? x

I've made the move over to ttc too :happydance: hubby was worried about me being so far gone when we fly to turkey that we'd need dr's approval, but he's happy to go for it as of this cycle (af started today) :yipee:

Awesome news emmy! I hope you're posting your BFP soon!!

Oh sure it's feb 21! Countdown is on!

Squeee!! Not long at all hun! :D I've added you now, sorry it took a while. I don't come on here as much anymore, but i do like to keep looking at this thread. :)

I've made the move over to ttc too :happydance: hubby was worried about me being so far gone when we fly to turkey that we'd need dr's approval, but he's happy to go for it as of this cycle (af started today) :yipee:

Yey! I wish you the best of luck hun. I hope your journey is short and sweet and i can update you with a BFP soon. xxx

Please send me labour vibes ladies. DH has just found out he's got to be back at work for January 6th and then middle of January could be sent away for work for 9 weeks so the quicker baby gets here the more time he will have with us before he goes :( I had mild contractions every 10 mins last night but they stopped and I have had nothing since. Please come this week little one!!! (Would be nice to be on the mend before Xmas too!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->