Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

*labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes*

Lots of labour vibes MarineWag - I was thinking of you earlier and got excited about your home birth, I really hope everything goes well for you xx

Good luck MarineWAG! Sending labor-y thoughts your way. I hope your DH gets a couple weeks with your new LO!

Had my 3D ultrasound yesterday, isn't he beautiful?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the vibes ladies it must have helped because DS2 was born yesterday at 7am weighing 7lb 8oz delivered by hubby after about an hour of established labour as MW didn't arrive on time!!

MelliPaige, he is gorgeous! <3

MarineWAG- Congrats!!! Your son and I share a birthday! :)

Mellipage - adorable!

and congrats MarineWag! Can we see a photo?

Aw, that is amazing MarineWag. I was thinking about you yesterday and was hoping that something had happened for you!

Huge congratulations xx

Congratulations!! Happy to hear that he arrived when your DH was still there!!

And he is beautiful Melli!!

Please can I join the list of WTT graduates? :D CD1 of my first TTC cycle was yesterday. Still can't quite believe it...!

Congratulations MarineWAG :D I bet he's gorgeous :) Glad your hubby gets to spend some time with him now!

Good luck Mrs. Eleflump! Hope it is a short TTC journey for you!

Oh he is adorable!!! Does your oldest love being a big brother? I love the matching pajamas :) congratulations again!

Mellipage - adorable!

and congrats MarineWag! Can we see a photo?

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab73/Stacey231187/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps112e5380.jpg

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab73/Stacey231187/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf5880892.jpg

Thanks everyone, good luck Mrs Efflelump I'm very excited for you :)

Awwwwwwww he's so cute. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"