H/B hopeful in sig???

VictoriaElaur

Natural Mumma Of 1
Reaction score
I love the "Hopebirth Hopeful" signs on your signiture. Where did you get it from?......:flower:

The signs on the first post on this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/255340-home-birthers-hopefuls.html

I see you're from Chelmsford - where abouts are you? I live in Primrose Hill!! xx

Thank you, I feel all official now :haha:

Oh wow your very close indeed. I live in Wicklow Ave, on the Chignal estate. :thumbup:

I'm planning on a homebirth in a pool using Hynpbirthing. I'm quite excited actually.

Thank you, I feel all official now :haha:

Oh wow your very close indeed. I live in Wicklow Ave, on the Chignal estate. :thumbup:

I'm planning on a homebirth in a pool using Hynpbirthing. I'm quite excited actually.

That's exactly what I'm planning as well! :) What type of birthpool are you thinking about?

That's exactly what I'm planning as well! :) What type of birthpool are you thinking about?

Excellent, Plus your due a week before me :thumbup:

I'm not sure yet?, My hypnobirthing tutor said she might have one I can borrow which would be amazing.
Hiring one seems to be super expensive.
They do sell them on ebay. I think I need to look into the different types.

How's your Midwife, is she supporting you in your birth choice?

My midwife's iffy because it's my first but I keep giving her non plussed answers to all her silly questions so I think I'm winning her over hahaha. She's never delivered a first time homebirther she says nor has she ever even been at a waterbirth :wacko: Though as she is the Lead midwife at the clinic she super awesome to say she's going to get as much experience before hand as possible. I wrote some ridiculously long story about my experience with my midwife on here somewhere. :)

My Hypno practitioner is letting us borrow her pool which is awesome so we don't have to buy one! :) It's one of those simple birthpool in a box ones. I've heard great things about them though so I'm really excited. :happydance:

Midwifes are always going to be wary of things they don’t understand. My midwife is trying to be supportive but she has said that she knows nothing about hypnobirthing.
She said she will get in touch with my hypnobirthing tutor and see if she can run a workshop. I hope she does.

After I posted yesterday I read your thread about your checkups with the midwife. Its brilliant that you managed to stand your ground. You deserve your birth your way.
I'm feeling a little nervous for the first time today but I think it will pass. Over all I'm really excited for the birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->