Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Hi Ladies! I'd love to join the thread if I may. Due to ovulate in the next 3 days or so, so will be testing around the 13th!

Big update for me I got to the front of the wait list for my laparoscopy which was primarily to check tubes were all good but I mostly wanted it for checking for endometriosis. Had my surgery early August and turns out I did have stage 2 endometriosis and they excised several large growths. I have had a massive difference in so many painful symptoms since then so I am desperately hoping that is good news that after 4 years ttc no. 2 and experiencing infertility and so many chemicals, I might finally get my rainbow [-o< we had to wait 6 weeks for healing as per Dr instructions so this is our first cycle back to trying.

I hope everyone else is doing well! Praying for a successful month for everyone!

Hi Ladies! I'd love to join the thread if I may. Due to ovulate in the next 3 days or so, so will be testing around the 13th!

Big update for me I got to the front of the wait list for my laparoscopy which was primarily to check tubes were all good but I mostly wanted it for checking for endometriosis. Had my surgery early August and turns out I did have stage 2 endometriosis and they excised several large growths. I have had a massive difference in so many painful symptoms since then so I am desperately hoping that is good news that after 4 years ttc no. 2 and experiencing infertility and so many chemicals, I might finally get my rainbow [-o< we had to wait 6 weeks for healing as per Dr instructions so this is our first cycle back to trying.

I hope everyone else is doing well! Praying for a successful month for everyone!
You've been through so much. Hope you get a bfp soon. I added you for the 13th. I can change it later if needed good luck

Well I caved at 8dpo. Think something is catching my eye on this test. Not very sensitive. So I'll take another tomorrow or the next day.

20230930_113537.jpg 20230930_111733.jpg

Thanks for looking @elmum . Hope your doing ok.

Know I said I wasn't going to test like crazy because I'm low on tests couldn't help but take a different brand and see what it said. Got another very faint line. Not sure if it will show up on here.

20230930_151216.jpg 20230930_151156.jpg

Test dried Screenshot_20230930-161404_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
So.. I might be testing in October.. this is my chart and ff reckons I actually ovulated 2 days ago not 10.. I wish it would make up its mind. I didn't do opks until that day and it was off peak but pretty dark. I only used a opk because I had loads of ewcm.. thoughts?

View attachment 1117081

@RedRose19 looks good for ovulating the later day, it will always recalculate if you keep dropping below baseline. Have you had your hormones checked to make sure you are ovulating?

@RedRose19 looks good for ovulating the later day, it will always recalculate if you keep dropping below baseline. Have you had your hormones checked to make sure you are ovulating?
I've pcos so I know its iffy if I ovulate. But I'm on metformin which helped me get pregnant with my 4th baby. I randomly just ovulated on cd 41 or something crazy now I look back (I wasn't ttc) and it just goes to show ovulating late in cycle doesn't mean it won't be a good egg

Good luck @Lightning7! I’m glad they were able to get you in quickly and that the procedure was successful.

@NightFlower I see lines! Praying they get darker and for a sticky baby!

@RedRose19 I’m on metformin as well for pcos. Do you feel like it helps? I haven’t noticed too much of a difference. It did short my cycles a tad, but they’re still long.

afm- CD14 and still no positive OPK My sides have hurt for a few days so I was hopeful it would be happening by now, but it’s a still a waiting game. I’ve been stuffy all day so I’m hoping I’m not getting sick, it seems like everyone has colds from the rainy, cold weather this week.

Hi ladies, I love October, fav time of year from now until end of the year. It’s my birthday this month and AF is due 17th, my birthday is the 16th it’s also our wedding anniversary so praying we get a lovely amazing surprise. we have jst been to my nephew 9th birthday party and we also have a 7 month old nephew and omg my hubby and son with him melts my heart. Both on uncle and cousin duties pushing him to sleep and then my son sat waiting for him to wake up lol. As soon as he was awake all my son wanted to do is play and hold him. He will make an amazing big brother.

Hi ladies, I love October, fav time of year from now until end of the year. It’s my birthday this month and AF is due 17th, my birthday is the 16th it’s also our wedding anniversary so praying we get a lovely amazing surprise. we have jst been to my nephew 9th birthday party and we also have a 7 month old nephew and omg my hubby and son with him melts my heart. Both on uncle and cousin duties pushing him to sleep and then my son sat waiting for him to wake up lol. As soon as he was awake all my son wanted to do is play and hold him. He will make an amazing big brother.

Aww so cute . Also hope it's your lucky month being your birthday and anniversary. Hope you get the best gift a bfp. Do you want me to add you for the 17th? Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->