Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

justhoping, I don't mind. Also, I hope your temp stays up and that you get your positive!! I hate faulty tests, hopefully you'll get a true positive soon!

Mrs. Vet, glad your temps are finally up there! Hoping they stay up for you!! Will be watching for that BFP!

Looking out for your next text, just hoping!

So I think O might actually hold off until tomorrow when OH gets home! Temps still really low looking like it's gearing up for O, any thoughts?

justhoping, I don't mind. Also, I hope your temp stays up and that you get your positive!! I hate faulty tests, hopefully you'll get a true positive soon!

Mrs. Vet, glad your temps are finally up there! Hoping they stay up for you!! Will be watching for that BFP!

thanks jjsmom and i hope so too..my temp seems under the coverline toda but i also took over the counter pain meds and sometimes it has brang it down so im hoping at the moment its that...:blush:

thank u so much zeri :)

well i would keep testing with opks and temping liz but sounds like plan to me waiting for hubby to be home :)....and sounds fun :happydance: lol

anyone else have any updates even if not ttc ...just some chatter to keep us going on here and help time pass as we all wait lol:hugs:

hey everyone I just got control of this thread, thanks for having the faith in me...

the orginal updates in it is this

HannahTTC - 14 DPO @ 11 DPO Miscarriage on December 5th 2013. First Beta @ 5 on Dec 4th, Second Beta @ 0 on December 5th. Told miscarriage and bleeding started. A week after bleeding and confirmation of a miscarriage had blood work drawn December 11th beta @ 39 . December 13th Beta @ 259. December 16th beta @ 1,200 ultrasound showed twins.

JBaby - 12 DPO? @ 11 BFP DPO Congratulations Jbaby!

MichelleW - 12 DPO @ BFP 12 DPO Congratulations MichelleW

LeahLou - CD 11

Justhoping - CD 11

Mama - 18 DPO @ BFP 17 DPO

LilmacKate - 12 DPO @ BFP 10 DPO

Lizlovelust - 14 DPO

do i need to update it as we have all moved forward..

i need to know If you are on this thread so I can updated it with you, What CD your on, What dpo your on and if you have had a BFP..

THANKS GUYS :hugs:

I am having this really messy cycle, CD 39 and possibly 6 dpo (with a ? as the temp was a bit low for post-o the first 4 days.)

Justhoping- thank you for taking over! I know you'll do a great job :).

I am a magnet for faulty tests. Today I am 9dpo, but these tests were 6dpo (i know...EARLY, but was testing for fun :) ). I'm really wondering if there's some weird hormone that I carry after ovulation that sets these tests off. So today 9dpo, BFN. AF due in 2 days :).

I know these are all negative, but they showed up within time frame, and counting them as faulty tests.

Attachments

• ctp-130540-1388539275.jpg
    ctp-130540-1388539275.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 11
  • ctp-130540-1388599287.jpg
    ctp-130540-1388599287.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ctp-130540-1388637695.jpg
    ctp-130540-1388637695.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
Free- I swear they are all pos! It's possible I guess to get a pos at 6dpo, have you tested since?

Yes that's what I'm saying girl! Those were all the same day, then I have had all bfns for 2 days.

It totally doesn't make sense. If you look at my chart, I had a narly temp drop (like crazy crash) yesterday, then right back up today. I even took that temp twice to see if it was correct!! lol

SEE!! today's bfn!

Attachments

• ctp-130540-1388784073.jpg
    ctp-130540-1388784073.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 26
Justhoping- thank you for taking over! I know you'll do a great job :).

I am a magnet for faulty tests. Today I am 9dpo, but these tests were 6dpo (i know...EARLY, but was testing for fun :) ). I'm really wondering if there's some weird hormone that I carry after ovulation that sets these tests off. So today 9dpo, BFN. AF due in 2 days :).

I know these are all negative, but they showed up within time frame, and counting them as faulty tests.

maybe this is a start of ur big fat plus and the other tests where positive cause u Oed, you can get a positive hpt sometimes when your oing..

ok im off to my boyfriends ill update statuses tonight or tomorrow..

thanks for helping me out with this guys and im glad you all stuck around...and for those reading this thread and testing, hop on board :)

I have no idea! But that's what I was wondering.... or maybe this is a second O and the HPT's were picking up the LH? That makes more sense in the timing do you think?

12/21-26: Positive OPKs
12/25- Temp drop/ O date

1/1-Faint weirdo hpt's
1/2-bfn MAJOR temp drop
1/3-bfn temp spike

1/5-6: AF DUE

lizlovelust- thank you for looking! How is your day? And can I call you liz?

have fun JH!!~!! ;)

im due around now too...im thinking it most probably picked up ur lh surge before and now might be either a second surge or ur pregnant...either way eeeee lol

i would get to having a bit of fun just encase hun xx

keep us posted :)

free not sure if I am seeing things but I think I see sth on the last test you posted? I might have line eye if no one else sees it.. :-S

Temp is a little lower again today, still above the cover kine but normally my temps are well above the coverline, this time they are so low! Tempted to try to get in with my doctor to find out if I even ovulated this month.. but then again, i could just wait it out, last time it fixed itself eventually..

Free- oh my days okay, temps still low so I think O is waiting for my OH to get home lol. He's out of town until tonight! :) hopefully the eggy will wait until then!

Yes that's what I'm saying girl! Those were all the same day, then I have had all bfns for 2 days.

It totally doesn't make sense. If you look at my chart, I had a narly temp drop (like crazy crash) yesterday, then right back up today. I even took that temp twice to see if it was correct!! lol

SEE!! today's bfn!

I sees a line on that FRER.

Having some spotting today, hoping for IB but with this cycle it could also be just a sign that I never ovulated... or AF coming but normally it would have been stronger by now...
I have only one IC left. I have 2 FRERs and 2 digis but don't want to use them until I really think there will be something..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->