Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

So I woke up with EWCM but can't BD cause OH is out of town until Saturday :(, looks like I'm going to be out this cycle again.

Just hoping my old doctor drove me nuts that one month telling me my uterus looked enlarged and that it is a common pregnancy sign! I obviously wasn't pregnant, I hope your doctor is better and is right! Why didn't they just do a blood test to know for sure?

Temp went slightly up this morning, hope it'll keep climbing and I actually o'ed this time!

because it was to early to do it....he was looking at my cervix and a feeling i had in it as well and said that..i guess the cervix looked like something a few days after fertilization. but way to early for blood at that point...so it was a wait and see..:/

still is i guess...

maybe tomorrow but i have a sinking feeling no matter what im out

i still have the weird cramps but i think i was always out or the baby has trouble latching in and on....as i have felt like this before....:(

good thing i have an RE this time around...i know there must be tons of changes since i saw one nearly 20 yrs back .....

liz, justhoping, mrs. vet, I'm rooting for all of you!! Hoping this is your month!!! Loads of :dust: to you all!!

It's been brought to my attention that the OP has not been on to update. If someone would like to take over the thread so that updates can be made you can PM me and I will do that for you. :flower:

Happy new year!

Just hoping I can't wait for you to test!!

My temp is stillstuck between normal pre-o and post-o temp. I am unsure if I ovulated or if it didn't release the egg again :(
Just ready to start a new cycle without this whole mess! I'm so over this!!

So temp took a nose dive today, maybe I'm gearing up to O?

didnt test yet today off to to a day vacation good luck guys

hey u guys want me to take over the thread? since hannah moved on

I'm just a little worried because Hannah hasn't posted anywhere on the page in quite a while. I hope everything is ok :(

i just saw her the other day on and i believe she said something about going away during holidays....or did to me in pm......remember hoping she would be ok during the holidays...lots of people are not on this week...;)

i think she told the mod she is not keeping up withthe thread and someone else needs to...

that is why i asked u guys if u mind if i do it?

lets just keep her in our prayers and hopefully we see her happy healthy and soon :)

how about the rest of you, are you ok...i need the active girls to say ok if im going to do this, i dont want to do it if nobody wants me too...if its ok the mods will give me the access to do so :)

well that is two, ill give it another day or two and then if nobody has anything against it or wants to do it ill let the mods know..

hope everyones new yrs was good..

i tested yesterday on frer and got a definite line but tested today and nada...im thinking its one of those faulty tests..i dont know :(

anyone else?

Aaw I hate when they get your hopes up! :( Not cool! Were they both the same brand? I know some ICs gave wrong results, pos and neg!

My temp finally is where it needs to be and I hope it'll stay there! FF says I'm 5 doo, hope that is right and the temp doesn't go down again! Maybe I just had a slow rise this time around?

my temp is still up, usually it starts to dive around now. im hoping i do not wake up with a nose dived temp :9

good luck girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->