• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

it may be the indent I'm seeing now that I'm staring at it.. not sure!

I'd love to join you ladies! I'm not sure what dpo I am but it's 5:04 pm and my period is due today. I've had lots of different discharge, headaches, cramps, and acouple spells of nausea. I tested a couple days ago and got a bfn, i'm gonna wait til i'm late by a week and test again :) goodluck to all you ladies!

So I'm finally Oing on time again and OH decides to stay out in Colorado until Monday now. So much for this cycle for me.

Ugh. Pretty sure I'm Oing right now, loads of EWCM and pinch pains in abdomen and OH is out of town till Monday, you can check me off the list for this cycle :(

Geeze this thread has sure died, like no one talks in here anymore :( makes me sad

it may be the indent I'm seeing now that I'm staring at it.. not sure!

oh no i hope that is not the case :(

hey guys im at my boyfriends house till monday so when i get home monday ill update the page :)

I'd love to join you ladies! I'm not sure what dpo I am but it's 5:04 pm and my period is due today. I've had lots of different discharge, headaches, cramps, and acouple spells of nausea. I tested a couple days ago and got a bfn, i'm gonna wait til i'm late by a week and test again :) goodluck to all you ladies!

welcome , so happy to have you in the thread :hugs:

im sorry that it might not be it this month , for me either :( af showed her ugly head this morning...a day early :(

Ugh. Pretty sure I'm Oing right now, loads of EWCM and pinch pains in abdomen and OH is out of town till Monday, you can check me off the list for this cycle :(

we are all talking Liz, :)

sorry ur feeling left out. I think we all just recovering from the holidays is all

im talking so are others as long as we put a post every few days the thread moves along..

that really stinks that ur OH is out when its the time to do the deed...ugh men dont always get it do they?? :hugs:

No they don't, he's just like "well there's always next cycle" I'm like "you idiot you know my cycles are usually crazy and some are like 2 or 3 months long" he's just like "well I guess we will just wait until the next time you O" Oi, guys.... Lol

No they don't, he's just like "well there's always next cycle" I'm like "you idiot you know my cycles are usually crazy and some are like 2 or 3 months long" he's just like "well I guess we will just wait until the next time you O" Oi, guys.... Lol

yea i know men are pretty thick at times..it is VERY ANNOYING, im glad i have you lot to come and talk to because of this lol

So sorry liz that would make me mad too! So grateful my husband pretty much just goes "ok" when I tell him we need to BD! lol He has been wanting to have a baby longer than I do so he is more than ready..

Justhoping I'm sorry the witch got you! She got me too, spotting turned into full blown bleeding this morning. :(
I am just glad this messy cycle is over, pretty sure I never ovulated as this would have been only 7dpo and my temps just didn't seem high enough.. Hoping this one will be normal again!

That's so cool you live in Germany! I took two years of German in high school! Lol I don't remember much but when people talk I can understand some of it!

Cool! I am fascinated people learn German in the US! I heard there are lots of people with German roots in Minnesota?

It his really hard to learn, my husband has been here for 2 years now and took intensive classes for a year and he is still struggling with it even though he is getting better at it every day!

Haha aww! Yea it was tough to learn but fun! And you're right lots of Minnesotans are part German, I'm 1/4th German! :)

Liz, that stinks, i'd be pretty mad, hopfully it's atleast for work right?
Justhoping, dang it I had my fingers gross for you! :(
I'm officially a day late!! I'm watching for really thick discharge with an old blood tint, that'll be my sign that the :witch: is on her way.

Well looked like Os help off for at least one more day, temps still down.

liz, sorry to hear your OH is out of town! Men just don't understand when it comes down to it. :hugs: Maybe you can still catch it if he comes home early tomorrow!

Mrs. Vet, hate to see that you're out this cycle! Hoping this next one will be it for you and a normal cycle!! My husband wants to move to Germany if he gets the option to when he signs up for the Army. He was afraid I'd make him go by himself, I was like uhh no way! I'm going too!

Good luck babymama!

Sorry haven't been around the last couple days. Been pretty busy around here and MIL came over to install some plastic over our windows that are real drafty. It's supposed to get really cold tonight and she didn't want to take a chance on us freezing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->