Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

Mrs. Vet are you sure you arnt pregnant? That kinda sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding..

I have a question, I didnt buy a test this morning because last night around 2 am I noticed the watery discharge i've been having had a orange tint to it so I assumed I was gonna start my period within a couple hours so I put in a tampon and went about my day. I just got home from paying my bills and all that fun stuff and my discharge is back to clear. Idk if any of you have ever not ovulated but would it be possible to get a little lite blood like that? I wouldn't even call it spotting.

yea , you can bleed when ovulating...you may not have noticed if it happened before because now ur looking at everything ur body is doing....its not uncommon....

it can also mean IB but i guess you still need to wait and see :)

So we finally got to BD today but three days late.....booooooo. :(

Thanks Justhoping but I'm pretty positive I'm out! There's no way the eggy can wait three days after popping out! :(

Temps are being wacky! Up, down, up, down.... What the heck. Lol.

Having weird pinch pains in abdomen. Wonder if it's a cyst?

Also normally right after O my boobs will be sore and they don't hurt at all, weird.

Spotting is back!! Grr, I wish I knew what was going on.. Idk if I should test or wait and assume I ovulated late and am now experiencing IB.. I DO have 2 tests though.. ;p

I kinda have a feeling witchy poo is making a subtle slap you in the face grand entrance, i'm not having any cramps or lower backache but the spotting seems to have picked up a tiny bit and it almost has a red tint instead of just brown :(

Took a FRER and BFN. Temp is still higher than normally after AF, stil felt sick and dizzy this morning.. no idea what's going on... just hoping to ovulate and that my body starts making sense again..

DH started his new job this week, wondering if me waking up at 4.30am from his alarm is messing with me?

Temps are being wacky! Up, down, up, down.... What the heck. Lol.

Having weird pinch pains in abdomen. Wonder if it's a cyst?

Also normally right after O my boobs will be sore and they don't hurt at all, weird.

cycles can be off for many reasons liz , that is the beauty for being a women ;)

Spotting is back!! Grr, I wish I knew what was going on.. Idk if I should test or wait and assume I ovulated late and am now experiencing IB.. I DO have 2 tests though.. ;p

I kinda have a feeling witchy poo is making a subtle slap you in the face grand entrance, i'm not having any cramps or lower backache but the spotting seems to have picked up a tiny bit and it almost has a red tint instead of just brown :(

test...what is the worst that can happen

fx:flower:

Took a FRER and BFN. Temp is still higher than normally after AF, stil felt sick and dizzy this morning.. no idea what's going on... just hoping to ovulate and that my body starts making sense again..

DH started his new job this week, wondering if me waking up at 4.30am from his alarm is messing with me?

it could be, i know when something like that messes with me it will mess my cycle all the way up :hugs:

I tested this morning, got a bfn :( but I hardley even peed, I had to tilt the cup sideways to dip it. I'm kinda hoping that messed it up haha. If I don't splurge on some internet cheapies i'll probably wait a couple weeks and take my second test, unless my period starts.

you didnt do a hold and then pee? you need to try and hold it for least two hours then go pee...

My temp is finally down so I hope it'll be a normal cycle from here..
I hope we can even BD enough with DH being so tired from his new job, I think I will use OPKs regular this time around to make sure we won't miss it...

that is great ms vet...i will be wishing this month is for you too...maybe all of us :)

xxoo to everyone..

btw all the people who chat together in this thread....u all pretty cool people and i really enjoy coming here and chatting with you :)

I hope this cycle will work for all of you as well!! Mrs Vet, I used OPK's for 6 months before I conceived my 6 month old. The month we stopped trying due to our upcoming wedding, I used OPK's to make sure we didn't catch the egg, and of course that's when it happened. I must have been doing something wrong!! Good luck this cycle!

:dust: :dust: baby dust to you all!! :dust: :dust:

I'm just waiting around for my tww for AF, it sucks knowing I missed my chance this cycle :(

Hi ladies,

Could I have a volunteer to take over this thread?

Thanks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"