Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

I've been silently stalking since congratulating hannah. Am rooting for you ladies.

I've been silently stalking since congratulating hannah. Am rooting for you ladies.

aww thank you.....chat with us its ok...we can use the cheer on :) and congrats!

im sorry ladies i am not home yet as we are in a deep freeze so i cant update thread...i know i said monday but i want to do that on my good computer not my half arsed laptop that freezes up on me half the time..

i feel like im breaking my word here
so im so sorry i didnt get to updated us yet :(

So I could use some encouragement, after tomorrow I will have completely missed my period. On another forum someone told me that my symptoms just sound like ovulation but it's been going on all month and it isn't mucus anymore, hasnt been for a week or two, it's just milky and watery discharge. I know she was just giving me her honest opinion but I don't even feel like testing anymore.. :( hmph.

what dpo are you again..

it can be another O, being women our bodies even though can be reliable are not always reliable...(hug)

no matter what happens we are here for you hun :hugs: even if this is not ur month.....we will be right by you during the whole thing.....im hoping after my hsg we get pregnant....i know people got pregnant after it...so im hoping..

Well temp sky rocketed today so I'm pretty sure it's O day and I should be able to BD later today cause OH will be home! Woo!

Im hoping you guys get to do it...I dont want to be a downer but usually once ur Ovulate it means the window is gone....but hopefully your can still catch the tail end of this window..

ill be praying for ya :hugs:

I don't even know what dpo I am, after tomorrow I will have completely missed my period. I've never not had a period. The only one of my symptoms that have let up are the headaches.

I don't even know what dpo I am, after tomorrow I will have completely missed my period. I've never not had a period. The only one of my symptoms that have let up are the headaches.

well then your either pregnant or just have an off cycle which can happen for anyone , even if it didnt happen before.

can you get ahold of ur doc an get a blood test to make sure

I'm gonna test Thursday. If i'm not pregnant i'm gonna try opks and give bbt charting a shot haha. Idk, i'm just getting really discouraged.

Liz, is your hubby still not home?

Hubby's home but he has to work tonight. Well on to next cycle I guess

Thanks justhoping. Hope to see some bfp's soon

Aw that's sucks. I would have tried to catch him before work! :p

lol QUick quicky...:)

your welcome, im hoping we get some..i think a girl who just joined here got a bfp so far this month..:happydance:

still cold, still not home so not able to update the page..:s

So sorry liz! I would have had him do a real quick quicky too! ;)

So sorry Liz that stinks!
Nothing new here, waiting for AF to be completely gone to start BD ing again.. again trying to not use OPKs this month and just to relax and have sex when a couple of times a week.. failed miserably at it last month! :D

My period seemed really short this month? It was full flow only 2 days, tiday it was only spotting.. wondering what that is about...

Mrs. Vet are you sure you arnt pregnant? That kinda sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding..

I have a question, I didnt buy a test this morning because last night around 2 am I noticed the watery discharge i've been having had a orange tint to it so I assumed I was gonna start my period within a couple hours so I put in a tampon and went about my day. I just got home from paying my bills and all that fun stuff and my discharge is back to clear. Idk if any of you have ever not ovulated but would it be possible to get a little lite blood like that? I wouldn't even call it spotting.

Well Ff gave me cross hairs, so I'm 3dpo, waiting for AF so we can try again next cycle. No vacation or work away from home next cycle so we should be able to BD as much as possible!

Mrs. Vet are you sure you arnt pregnant? That kinda sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding..

I have a question, I didnt buy a test this morning because last night around 2 am I noticed the watery discharge i've been having had a orange tint to it so I assumed I was gonna start my period within a couple hours so I put in a tampon and went about my day. I just got home from paying my bills and all that fun stuff and my discharge is back to clear. Idk if any of you have ever not ovulated but would it be possible to get a little lite blood like that? I wouldn't even call it spotting.

It seemed a lot of blood for implantation bleeding but I have been wondering the same this morning when I was so nauseated for the second morning in a row.
It's like I am waking up hungry, while feeding the dog get so sick that I feel like I'm going to throw up, need to lay down for another few minutes and then I can make breakfast which I take forever to eat and then I can go on with my day and feel fine.
This happened yesterday and today, took an IC this morning and BFN. Considering trying a different test but I don't want to waste the money. Beside that I have no symptoms. Temp is higher than normal before ovulation but not high enough and it never was high enough to confirm that I even ovulated so yeah, I'm confused..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->