• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

May I join? I've already started testing and I'm 9 DPO today got a very faint line but I will be investing in a better test tomorrow and waiting until 14 if I can lol! Ill use my last cheapie tomorrow and post a result ;)

welcome buddysmom...

ill be updating the thread on monday as im not at home this weekend..:)

good luck

JJsmom its been down to 20 and windchills omg its cold and tues its supposed to be like 10 degrees with wind chills minus...im so over this cold weather :(!

Justhoping, it's -14 here right now with wind chill feeling like its -30, supposed to feeling like -55 later tonight! No kidding either, look up Minnesotans news!

I'm in Iowa and our schools, malls, churches, etc closed because the windchills are supposed to go down to -55 degrees F, not looking forward to going out to work tomorrow :(

Ashley, your in the same arctic storm as here in Minnesota! Cold much? Lol

I swear my job is the only one who hasn't closed yet! How many people are going to go out to come to the dentist... I mean seriously...lol

Lol who knows! All I know is I think everyone should hybernate! Lol. My roommate is a massage therapist and her manager is making her come in tomorrow too! Burr!

How can you even relax for a massage when its this cold ...lol

I dont even know why anyone would even want to take one step outside in this weather!

And to top it off a few big towns around us just lost power!

Stay safe! More towns are losing power now... they're saying the wind and bitter cold is causing power lines to break

oh wow that is crazy everyone just stay safe ok..dont want to lose anyone of u guys to anything (hug)

Well still haven't Oed yet! I think my body is waiting for OH to be home! Lol

Anyone else get diarrhea right about O time? I swear it get it every time I'm around O. It's so annoying!

Welcome buddy and good luck!

Ashley & liz, stay warm and safe! We are sitting at 0 right now with a windchill between -20 & -30. I don't ever remember seeing windchill's that cold and I'm 33! I've seen 0 for the temp several years ago, but the windchill didn't touch -20 to -30! But upstairs in my old house, it's a nice toasty 80! LOL! So we are hibernating upstairs while the downstairs is cooler. It's an older house and we just put plastic over the windows 2 days ago because of this storm.

Welcome buddy and good luck!

Ashley & liz, stay warm and safe! We are sitting at 0 right now with a windchill between -20 & -30. I don't ever remember seeing windchill's that cold and I'm 33! I've seen 0 for the temp several years ago, but the windchill didn't touch -20 to -30! But upstairs in my old house, it's a nice toasty 80! LOL! So we are hibernating upstairs while the downstairs is cooler. It's an older house and we just put plastic over the windows 2 days ago because of this storm.

its going to be -22 with the wind chills tonight im so scared especially since the landlord has the head always set at almost off in my boyfriends app...my app im not going back to till after the cold as its always cold there and i would turn into a Popsicle..i was going to go home today but with the cold i decided not too..

lol liz maybe it will wait for him to be home , wouldnt that be nice

So I could use some encouragement, after tomorrow I will have completely missed my period. On another forum someone told me that my symptoms just sound like ovulation but it's been going on all month and it isn't mucus anymore, hasnt been for a week or two, it's just milky and watery discharge. I know she was just giving me her honest opinion but I don't even feel like testing anymore.. :( hmph.

Well temp sky rocketed today so I'm pretty sure it's O day and I should be able to BD later today cause OH will be home! Woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->