Hate testing early :o(

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Feel fed up today. I think all this early testing isn't doing me any good.

I started testing yesterday afternoon 6dpo and thought I could see a mega faint line, studied it for hours afterwards only for it to disappear later that night. This morning 7dpo I did two tests, instead of just the one that I told myself that I would do, got another mega faint line on the cheapie but nothing on the superdrug, but ever so slightly darker then yesterday's (still a stupid squinter), so convinced myself to do yet another this afternoon and got the same thing, now they look like they are disappearing too :growlmad: if I hadn't taken pics to tweek then I would of assumed I'd imagined it all.

So now all I want to do is forget about it all and wait for AF to arrive, but part of me is saying those squinters 'might be something', so wondering if it's worth buy a pack for frers for tomorrow rather than using what's left of the tests at home.

Really hate this limbo time :cry: (just wanted to vent)

:hugs: That's one of the reasons why I only keep 1 or 2 in the house.. I'd drive myself mad if I had more then that here.

Sounds like you'll be getting a nice BFP in a few days though! Keep positive.

Lol, I had none in the house until I ordered some online and bought a pack of superdrug ones the other day.

I know in my last pg I had a really nice line at 9 DPO on a frer and a pink faint line on another brand at 8 DPO, so I'm expecting the same this time.

I'm trying to sit on my hands now so I don't go and test again :((

I hear you on the early testing! Then once you get a positive, you have to wait to miss your period... such a long waiting game. I told myself this time no testing until my period is due. Whether or not I'll stick to that, we will see :p I got my positive at 8dpo, but definitely not testing that early again, so stressful and guessing game on lines.

(hugs) I'm sorry.. I know the exact same feeling :(

I've done the same thing, tested 6+7+8 dpo and nothing.

P.S I didn't get a positive with Sophie till 13dpo.

Im right there with you girl :( i had af cramps more than a week before af was due. They lasted about 7 hours and then just stopped. It convinced me that im pregnant but all my tests have been stark white BFNs :( i keep telling myself im just too early (8 or 9 dpo today) but its just so disappointing. Plus my cervix is low low low, firm and open. Which has me excepting af soon :cry:

Baby dust to all of you!

Mines dropped right down to low, hard and it seems open too! It is so confusing and frustrating.

Agreed mintie :'( so frustrating! I love your username btw, its so cute

Oh cheers, it's a type of chewy mint flavoured lolly (candy) here, I must have had them on the brain when I signed up :)

With my last cycle I started testing at 5 dpo, how stupid is that. In the end I got so many BFNs before AF started that it must have given me some sort of BFN fatigue! So this cycle I feel like waiting it out, 7 dpo today and no desire to test yet, just don't want to see that lonely red line!!
Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"