Hello, Im new..sort of

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Ok I have had a journal on the TTC side for a few months and I have been contemplating getting my journal moved here. Ill give you a little bit of my history. Beginning of last year my periods started to get really irratic.........I would have :witch: for a month, go off for a week only to come back on again. I came on :witch: on my wedding night only to stay on for a month and a half later. Its been really trying. I know of 11 people personally who have gotten preggo since we started TTC and none of them are on BNB.......So its like everyone around us is preggo but me.............Not to sound too mopy but thats a lil history. January came and my cycles were normal...........34-35 days on the dot.............so I saw a light at the end of the tunnel. this month :witch: showed up on time but to no avail ive been spotting for 5 days now and no :witch:

Soooooo I think I'll be moving my journal over here in the next few days or so, I just wanted to formally introduce myself. Oh yeah I forgot......We have been TTC for 14 months so far..............(how could I forget that piece of info)

I forgot to add that I have been to one fertility appt to get the preliminary bloods done. I will be scheduling my second appt soon............Only health problem is that I am anemic..........Probably have been for years...............

welcome honey to our clan.... wish u all the best on your journey and hope you have a short stay in here.

Hope they find out why :witch: so erratic....

Take care and good luck

xxxxx

Hiya - welcome to the darker side. Sorry that you have had to move over but I am sure you will get the support you need. Good luck with the investigations and hope the anemia is getting sorted, eat lots of animal protein, unless veggie of course, and leafy veg, eggs, cod roe etc...probably caused by all that bleeding - poor you.

:hugs:

Thanks a bunch ladies, Im sure all the bleeding def caused the anemia. Thanks for the welcome

Hiya :wave: Hope you get the bleeding sorted - nightmare!

Hello. I hope you have a short stay here. Really feel for you with the long bleeds. Good luck with your next appointment :)

Good luck on your journey. I decided to move over here as well from ttc. I haven't been at it that long (round 8 months) but its been waaaay to complicated and its time for more direction. Keep us posted on your testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"