HELP ME! - blood + urine

So this is my update. I started bleeding (not spotting full blown out bleeding) last night. I assumed that this was what it was and didnt want to think too far into it. At around 1 I woke up with some cramps and after going on for a few more hours I went to the ER. My HCG levels are 26 but they have nothing to compare that to. They did an ultrasound to make sure it is not eptopic (which they think it is) but they said they didnt see anything, which they expected because its still too early. So it can be one of three things 1; pregnacy 2; eptopic pregnancy or 3; a miscarriage. We wont know until thursday when I go in to have another hcg count. If it goes down it is a miscarriage, if it doubles then it is a healthy pregnancy and if it stays around the same it is probably an eptopic. So no answers at all other than my uterus lining is thickening. But bleeding is bad so we are assuming it is a miscarriage.

Aww I'm sorry hun :( FX'ed its a healthy pregnancy, and the bleeding was just a scare!!
:hugs:

I'm kind of confused. I'm sorry you are going through this right now, as it must be sooooo hard on you!! I'm confused because you said they have nothing to compare to, but just a few days ago, you had blood tests shown that they are under a 2. Now, they are a 26, which shows a change in the right direction. Right? Only time will tell for sure if this is a viable pregnancy. In our office, we do one every 48 hours in circumstances as this to compare doubling of numbers. A 26 will show nothing, and they will need to wait a few days to see if they can see anything viable or ectopic. I wish you the very best!!!! I hope it is a viable pregnancy for you!!!!

Awww my heart breaks for you...i hope nothing more that this turns around and everything is fine xx

I'm kind of confused. I'm sorry you are going through this right now, as it must be sooooo hard on you!! I'm confused because you said they have nothing to compare to, but just a few days ago, you had blood tests shown that they are under a 2. Now, they are a 26, which shows a change in the right direction. Right? Only time will tell for sure if this is a viable pregnancy. In our office, we do one every 48 hours in circumstances as this to compare doubling of numbers. A 26 will show nothing, and they will need to wait a few days to see if they can see anything viable or ectopic. I wish you the very best!!!! I hope it is a viable pregnancy for you!!!!

They think it was a faulty lab, but they cant say for sure, because less than 24 hours ago my lab says less than 2 and now it is 26. They think the lab messed up.

I took a pregnancy test this morning, the line is getting lighter. This is a miscarriage.

They think it was a faulty lab, but they cant say for sure, because less than 24 hours ago my lab says less than 2 and now it is 26. They think the lab messed up.

I think the lab messed up too . I hope the bleeding stops and everything turns out good.

How heavy is the bleeding and have you tested today? Xx

I have been down this road, no roads will ever fix the pain but know that even on here you have tons of people to turn to :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->