HELP ME! - blood + urine

So although I have lost all hope that this is going to be a normal pregnancy, I felt I should update. I took another HPT and it was more positive. Like the one from monday morning, and my urine was not concentrated.

So although I have lost all hope that this is going to be a normal pregnancy, I felt I should update. I took another HPT and it was more positive. Like the one from monday morning, and my urine was not concentrated.

Yay I hope it works out!!! :hugs:

So I have completely stopped bleeding. Feeling hopeful, but I really dont want too. We will see in about 12 hours....

I think this could go either way for you sweetie, i had heavy red bleeding with my daughter, and everything was fine, so dont lose all hope until you have been back to the doctor. Try to remember that whatever will be, will be.. and dont stress yourself out. Big hugs to you xxx

No bleeding at all anymore, I cant sleep because I just want to know for sure.

I hope everything turns out okay. It's so hard to wait and not know what's going on. Keep us updated!

OMG - what a horrendous roller coaster you're on. (HUGS))

I am so sorry you're going through this and I hope that you get positive results tomorrow!!

Fx for you, sweetie!!!

The bleeding thing happened to me too.

I thought that it was my period or that i was miscarrying..........I had terrible back ache, then it just stopped. It was on/off for around 3 days !!!!

The doctor said that it was breakthrough bleeding and the uterus shedding the last remnants of the lining to make way for the implantation of the egg.

Fingers and toes tightly and firmly crossed for you hun

x x x x

I am about to leave to start this horrible process, I started bleeding again....

My levels are at 97!!!!! We are not out of the woods yet, but the doctor says this looks promising. They will redraw my blood on monday to see my levels.

Oh I really hope this has a good outcome for you! xx

Your levels sound great! I hope it continues on the positive road for you & you have a healthy 9 months ahead. :)

Just wanted to add some hope on here for you. With both of my children's pregnancies, I bleed. On and off for two weeks. Scared me to pieces. With my son, they drew labs and it wasn't increasing like they wanted so I was told that I would most likely have a miscarriage. The bleeding was from a hematoma(blood clot) under the placenta and it could either reabsorb or cause a miscarriage so I was really high risk there. The clot reabsorbed, bleeding stopped, levels increased at around week six. He's now four. So hang in there. Don't stress if you can help it.

Its possible to have ur period when pregnant, bleeding isnt THAT uncommon.. Keep in mind, everyone is saying not to stress YOURSELF out to much, i say dont stress your BABY out to much, try, as hard as it is, to stay positive and calm because the baby feels ur stress! rest as much as possible! its AWESOME that ur numbers went up! verry good sign :o)

that's great news! hopefully you continue to get good news from here on out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->