HELP ME! - blood + urine

thats awesome that your numbers went up..... all u can do is be positive
were all thinking of you:hugs:

Thanks everyone, this has been a scary start to a pregnancy. I get my levels taken again on monday. I have not bled for almost 24 hours so that is great news, and I have been sick all day (thank the lord) which tells me my levels are doing well. I will update everyone on monday!

great news your levels went up!! look forward to more good news on Monday!

I started bleeding again last night. I hadnt bled for a little over 24 hours and now it is back to how it was when I first started bleeding. The bad thing is, I dont know if the bleeding is a miscarriage or if it is just normal. I dont feel pregnant anymore, so I am going to go buy a pregnancy test. One of the cheapies (because they dont detect small amounts of hcg) so I will update on that. This has certainly been very emotional. The bleeding has stopped again.

I live in the US so I wont get my blood drawn until tomorrow. I have figured out why I have been bleeding at night. If I lay on my stomach I bleed. I have been in bed for a few days and since my husband has the weekend off, he doesnt let me get up at all. Yesterday however, I had a really heartbreaking moment. My husband went to the gym and got some stuff from the store afterwards. He bought a mini stocking and it took me forever to understand why, it is for the baby I am carrying. It made me feel so horrible that he is so excited and this could end up bad, because of me. I had a dream last night that I kept miscarrying but they were plastic dolls that I was miscarrying (weird I know). I am really anxious for tomorrow, I hope it is good news, my husband will be working a 36 hours shift (he is in the military) and I dont want to have to break bad news to him over the phone. Thank you ladies to much for thinking about me.

It's nothing that YOU are doing... It is nature and she is stronger wiser than any of us. I really the results are good tomorrow, but please, If the worst has happened, please don't blame yourself x

I just read through this post and I have to say my heart is absolutely broken for you. Not only are you heartbroken but you have had such a roller coaster of up/down, maybe/maybe not, I am praying for you and your OH. My Oh and I have been through as many miscarriages as we have living children now (3) and I feel just terrible for you guys. I'm so sorry....

Oh sweetheart, I'm do sorry to hear that, i was hoping so much for you xx

Good Luck to you. It must be so difficult to be pulled back and forth and not really know what is happening. You'll be in my thoughts.

I got my HCG pulled again and it is 6. So at least everything is happening naturally, they were concerned I would need a D&C and I hated getting one of those. Thank you all for your support. Hopefully my infertility doctor can help.

I got my HCG pulled again and it is 6. So at least everything is happening naturally, they were concerned I would need a D&C and I hated getting one of those. Thank you all for your support. Hopefully my infertility doctor can help.

So so very sorry hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->