• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

:yipee: save that one to throw in the doc hair :rofl:!!! u r so freekin supa preggo, my frer was neva even that dark this early on :happydance:

how many dpo are you again? i'm sure you've told me like 3 times, but pregnancy brain and all. :wacko:

No I haven't told you because I have no freakin idea! I skipped AF in June. Then I had a period from July 7th to July 14th. 4 days after it stopped, I started spotting. I think I conceived while I was on AF actually. My doctor insisted it's not possible though. But if I truly am, then I had to have!

Sunkiss, I can't wait to see the morning's result! You think this line is dark? Now of course I'm starting to be paranoid about false positives... lol

if that's a false positive, i'll eat an entire bunch of asparagus!!! (which i haven't been able to stomach since the second this little one burrowed in)

oh that is a very nice line for it to pic up on cam like that, frer is harder to pick up cause the line is thin so i bet irl its even darker, cant wait to see the morning, even though for me for some reason my test always showed better at night.

@bexxc, :haha: I don't think it's really possible to get 7 false positives, unless I have a horrible tumor or something...

@ Sunkiss, I can't wait til morning! Hoping it is even darker!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! YAY! I can't wait until you go back to that silly doctor!!! :)

yeah! your loyal subjects are waiting!!!

Hmmm... sorry! I thought I posted it this morning! I must warn you, the line was more faint than last night's and I could NOT get a good pic to save me. I don't even know if you'll be able to see it.....
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

i still see it! did you use fmu? maybe you're just one of those ladies who just doesn't test well with fmu.

You can? I couldn't really see it that well on the pics. Heck I couldn't see it that well irl! I handed it to hubby without saying anything, and he said, "Oh you're not pregnant...Oh there's a line. You can hardly see it.." So then when I uploaded the pic, I tried to pretend I hadn't seen it to see if I could see it, and I really couldn't.

I'm thinking maybe that's another area where I'm not normal like everyone else. Cause my digi came back positive with second morning urine, and it seems like all my fmu's except for one get lighter instead of darker! But I only have one test left, so I'll still probably use it tomorrow morning. Assuming your hcg levels double every 2-3 days, and I got a negative digi Sunday, but a positive one Tuesday.... tomorrow it should have doubled, and hopefully a darker line!!

And I've been doing my best not to symptom spot. When I missed AF in June, I had all kinds of symptoms, and obviously they weren't pregnancy symptoms. Since all that started, I had really had no appetite and I ended up losing 15 pounds in a month, and I wasn't trying to lose it. I was not feeling hunger. This was worrying me. I was only eating because I knew I needed to eat. Well, my appetite has been coming back. Yesterday, I totally pigged out! We ordered pizza for supper, and over the night, I ended up eating 3 or 4 slices. Then I had some cheese puffs, then some grapes, and an apple, and then finally a cherry pie thingy! Today I have been craving cheese really bad. And I noticed this morning, my breasts felt heavier.

I wonder if my first symptoms are starting to surface??

you know what's great? cheese dipped in mustard! :haha:

i am def one of those women that do better with test later in the day, my fmu test always sucked for some reason, plus frer is so hard to capture in pics cause the line is so thin but i def see it...symptoms r sounding good also :thumbup:

I'll still probably take my last one tomorrow morning.......:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->