• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

:sad2: Oh no! Somehow, despite having collect my fmu for the last 2 weeks, I forgot to do it this morning. But hey, my digi came back positive with fmu... so I took my last FRER, and the line is so faint, it really does look like evap, and I'm not going to bother with a pic cause I highly doubt it's going to show up. My spotting just stopped last night. Did I have a chemical? :cry:

No worries its probably because it wasn't FMU:winkwink:. Why don't you demand a bloodtest from your doctor that way you will keep your mind at ease. Plus you won't have to spend fortune on HPTs:shrug::shrug:. Keeping you in my thoughts!!!!!:hugs:

Oh well. Here's a pic.
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Oh well. Here's a pic.
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

I can see a line!:thumbup:. I totally know what you are going through as the same thing happened to me...unfortunately mine didn't end in a positive way. however I have been reading a lot of stories from other women that were pregnant and the same thing happened to them when they compared the lines each and every morning. Maybe there wasn't as much dye in this test, perhaps its the fact that its smu. Don't drive yourself crazy bc if you are preggers its not good for the baby. If I were you I would get a blood test its the only way to let your mind rest. Be positive...i know its hard but try:hugs:

Thanks. Yeah, every story I've read about this ends badly. I don't want to cling to false hope. Can't really do a blood test for another 14 days, when (and if) I miss AF.

Thanks. Yeah, every story I've read about this ends badly. I don't want to cling to false hope. Can't really do a blood test for another 14 days, when (and if) I miss AF.

Wow your doctor is evil. Mine did one for me right away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...it can have a happy ending and I'm hopeful this is the case with you!!!

She is evil. I think she thinks I'm crazy because I miss AF in June, and went crazy thinking I really was, and demanded a test then. So now she just thinks I'm baby crazy. Can you honestly see that line?

She is evil. I think she thinks I'm crazy because I miss AF in June, and went crazy thinking I really was, and demanded a test then. So now she just thinks I'm baby crazy. Can you honestly see that line?

Yes I can see the line...very faint but I do see it. Doctors are heartless sometimes. :cry:. I suppose they are taking me more serious bc this is my third cp in 8 months. I am hoping and praying that I will have more success next month. Its so disheartening. :nope:

I am so sorry. This one is driving me crazy, and it's not even confirmed yet. Why do they have to wait til something keeps happening or almost kills you? Don't they know we know our bodies better than they ever possibly could (even with their prestigious medical degrees)? I know I am terrified that AF will come, but that's the only way I'm going to get answers. Then I'm terrified AF won't come, and I'll demand a blood test, and it will be negative, like last month. Disheartening it is...

I am so sorry. This one is driving me crazy, and it's not even confirmed yet. Why do they have to wait til something keeps happening or almost kills you? Don't they know we know our bodies better than they ever possibly could (even with their prestigious medical degrees)? I know I am terrified that AF will come, but that's the only way I'm going to get answers. Then I'm terrified AF won't come, and I'll demand a blood test, and it will be negative, like last month. Disheartening it is...

I couldn't agree more. I think the only reason they are taking me serious is bc I have had a history of miscarriages otherwise it would be no big deal to them while I drive myself crazy. Honestly, although I am sad that this has happened again, it was a relief to have an answer after driving myself crazy for a week. I;m being hopeful that next month will be our lucky month. I'm gonna start taking a baby asprin the week of o...hopefully this will help. My midwife said it can't hurt so I am going to give it a try. I also have kids so I am baffled as to WHY this is happening to me...there has to be something wrong...it can't all be "bad luck." I'm hoping things work out for you...try to distract yourself from all of this. That's what I have been doing.

it does look lighter today :( i really wish it didn't.

I'm so sorry hun, I see all the lines but they do look like they are fading :( . I will be praying this ends well for you :hugs:

shyt it does look lighter, this is not the outcome i wanted but nothing is confirmed yet so try ur best not to worry as hard as that is, right now u r still preggo n it could go either way, i think u should find another doc n tell them u r confused about af n not sure maybe they can do a beta for u, 14 days seems so long for u to have to wait not knowing wuts going on here, hell its driving me crazy n its not even me, im praying for the best outcome hun :hugs:

^^ wss!!! definitely don't go back to pee-hair. find a doctor who will be understanding of your situation and help you figure out what's going on with this cycle. :hugs:

ure lines do seem to getting lighter im preying all will b ok. another thing if u hav a drink b4 testing it will dilute the tests. i no that first hand good luck sweety i hope those lines start up again:hugs:

Thank you all. I just bought some clear blue plus (keep trying different brands) and same thing. Line is so faint you almost can't see it. And it's blue dye, which I don't like. But the faint line started showing at 2 minutes, so I know it isn't evap. I do believe I'm going to try my best to skip poas tomorrow and wait til Sunday morning. I know it prob won't happen, but I'm gonna try!

Oh and a little bit of hope. Hubby and I went shopping earlier, and I coughed or sneezed, can't remember which, and you know that feeling you get when you cough or sneeze and it kinda hurts because your ligaments are stretching? (I have no clue how to describe it) but I had that!

And I was saying that I needed to stop testing and just wait it out, as this poas is stressing me out, and DH told me what I'm doing is kinda freaky. I told him, "Oh, there is a whole online community of women who do this!" He made the funniest face ever! lol

dh calls it "the crazy lady website." :haha: i guess he's not wrong. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->