• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

I'll test again tomorrow morning. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out!

yay more test :happydance: lol!! when will u test again?

i was reading about bleeding earlier in my pregnancy when i had some spotting n i found articles on Subchorionic Hematoma. here is a link that talks about it, turns out my spotting was something else n maybe urs is too but good to check out different stuff.
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml

That actually sounds like that's what it could be! OF course there's probably another number of other things it could be as well. But thanks again for the link. Every time I google it, all I get is articles about how normal this is, when I don't think it's normal at all!

there are a lot of things in pregnancy that are "normal" that never ever feel that way when it's happening to you. worry as much as you need to and we'll be here for you. :hugs:

Thanks. My worrying comes and goes. It seems to get worse at night, but I think that's because the stress of the day has caught up to me by then.

Now I'm getting the awful urge to poas! But I will wait til morning... lol

you can poas now :)

oh gosh! i'm just horrible.

yay more test :happydance: lol!! when will u test again?

i was reading about bleeding earlier in my pregnancy when i had some spotting n i found articles on Subchorionic Hematoma. here is a link that talks about it, turns out my spotting was something else n maybe urs is too but good to check out different stuff.
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml

That actually sounds like that's what it could be! OF course there's probably another number of other things it could be as well. But thanks again for the link. Every time I google it, all I get is articles about how normal this is, when I don't think it's normal at all!

i thought it was wut i had too because they actually saw a really small bleed on sono but turns out i have a super sensitive crap cervix n could not :sex: anymore :shrug:

Hahahaha!!! :wohoo: Faint line at 1 minute on FRER!!! Waiting full 3 minutes to take pic!! lol

oh my gosh! my heart is just pounding i'm so excited for you!!! huuuuuuurrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!

I literally took like 20 pics... FRER's must be harder to photograph than the test strips. This is the only pic I got that wasn't blurry. Can you see it????????

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

oh my gosh!!! that is sooooo clearly positive! :happydance:

YAY!!! I was afraid you wouldn't be able to see it! I couldn't see not one of them on my camera, but figured out of 20, surely one would be visible. I saw it plain as day in real life and it showed up at 1 minute. No way this is evap!! And after the whole digital thing saying "pregnant", I see a doctor getting something rubbed in her hair in the near future!!

I'm thinking a couple more days of this, and I'm going to insist on a blood test!

hell yeah! time for some pee wars!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->