• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

you can just stick the baby in a nice, comfy sock drawer!

haha. Sure! My mother in law said she put her oldest one in a drawer for a few months... I find that so fascinating... But don't think I would want to... hahaha

Or I could stand out on the street with a sign that says, "Need money. Spent all of mine on hpt's!"

perfect! you could make a career out of that!

Oh my... I don't know what I'd do without you guys! You have kept my spirits up and kept me from pulling my hair out... I think I would seriously be a mess right now without you! My hubby is just clueless... but I love him.

Ah, have I mentioned how extremely emotional I've been today?

and you've kept me occupied while dh is working double shifts :)

if i didn't have something to keep me distracted i might end up feeding the damn stray kittens that wandered into my back yard.

yes more :test: i need my daily poas fix :haha:

I know. And I need to feed my urges! The closer AF gets, the more anxious I am, and the stronger those poas urges are. And I dare say I think the spotting has stopped. Guess we'll see tomorrow. So now I'm scared my m/c has finally ended... even though I didn't see anything pass. Irrational, I know, but still a fear!

i really want to, but then they won't learn to hunt and i'll be morally responsible for a mom and 3 kittens forever! i shouldn't be spending my money on cat food right now!

haha. I have 5 cats. 3 of them were kittens that our cat had that we couldn't get homes for and 2 more of them wandered up here last summer. I just can't turn them away.... lol
(Future crazy cat woman...) :haha:

it's breaking my heart. they've been in our yard for almost two weeks and they just won't leave.

Awww poor things. Can you call the animal shelter to come get them?

i need to call the spca. i don't want to call county animal control because i don't know if they take them to no kill shelters or not. i want to make sure i'm not sending them to their deaths.

Right. I don't blame you one bit. That's why I never took mine there.

forget about af that thing not coming for 9mths gurl :D!! u may need to schedule a visit next week.

:sad2: Oh no! Somehow, despite having collect my fmu for the last 2 weeks, I forgot to do it this morning. But hey, my digi came back positive with fmu... so I took my last FRER, and the line is so faint, it really does look like evap, and I'm not going to bother with a pic cause I highly doubt it's going to show up. My spotting just stopped last night. Did I have a chemical? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->