• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

ha ha my OH agrees that this is crazy lady site cause we hold up test to the light n look for hrs for lines :rofl:!!! i'd throw em out then go back n look again, i drove him crazy when i was ttc, if it wasnt n opk it was a hpt test lmao, poor guy, they dont understand!!

i wish they did! thank goodness this site exists. i'd have nowhere to let out my crazy. i'd just erupt and end up in an institution!

I wish they did too. But feel the same way about this site.

My husband's cousin and his wife came over this evening. She has three beautiful little boys, and got her tubes tied with her last one. Now she's aching to have another one, but can't afford to get it reversed. And to beat all, she keeps getting pregnant, but since the fertilized egg can't get to her womb, it always ends in tubal pregnancy. I honestly don't know what to say to this woman. She breaks down in tears, and I'm sitting there like an idiot because I don't know what to say. I can't tell her maybe it will happen next time. The only thing I could think to tell her was that she needs to go get it fixed where this doesn't keep happening to her. She wants to get it reversed so badly, but obviously, I can't afford to pay for her to get it done, and there's just not much I can do or say. Then I feel bad for bringing up my situation, because I don't even know for sure that I've lost my pregnancy yet. For me, everything could still turn out to be fine, and I'll end up with a new little one. I feel so sad for her.

that is really sad :( i wouldn't know what to say either. i'm sure at the time they thought they wouldn't want more children or couldn't afford them. that's just terrible.

She said it was because everyone else in her family kept telling her she didn't need anymore, and she let them talk her into it. And I can see how that might affect someone's choice, but I've always had family members on my back since my second one about why I didn't get "fixed." I just really wish I could find the words to comfort her.

wow...that's just terrible. i can't understand why people insist on making the reproductive choices of other their business! what an awful thing to be pressured into.

oh hunny thats awfull. i totaly agree about this site i really dont know wat id do with out it. its like ive found lots of new best friends and u can talk to everyone on here about everything. im a little sad because i feel like since i got pregnant my best friend has gotten really distant she use to text me all the time but now i hardly hear from her and it really makes me sad.:nope:

Well, I overslept this morning, and in my rush didn't have time to test or to collect fmu. But the spotting is back and so is the cramping. I don't know whether to test right now or just wait til this evening since my lines are better at night.

i think you should wait until the evening when you'll get a better line.

Where are you guys? Don't tell me you could possibly find something better to do on a Saturday night than be on BnB.......:haha:

I've decided that I'm going to take my last test tonight. (I will post pics) Then I am going to stop testing and see what happens in 13 days. If I am having a chemical, testing all the time is only going to depress me, and if I'm fine, then I'm causing undue stress for myself and the baby. I just hope I can stick to my guns...:blush:

i was painting the baby's room :) hope your test is good and dark today!!! can't wait to see the pics.

I was just picking on you. I just treated myself to a long bath. I was extra treated because no one knocked on the door the entire time!! I hope those lines get darker too. I had bought Clear Blue Plus, and they're blue dye. I don't like them.... lol

i just took a nice, long shower. it was fabulous! i was pretty sweaty and gross after climbing up and down the ladder all afternoon.

Oh I know it. I wasn't climbing up and down a ladder. But my truck needed breaks, rotors,and a caliper, so my father in law was going to take me this morning. But my phone is out til the 7th, so they couldn't call to tell me when they were coming. Well, I was snoozing away, and my mother in law came in my room and woke me up! So there was a lot of racing around trying to hurry and get ready. And to beat all, my legs and pits needed shaving, and I just didn't have time. I haven't raised my arms above chest level all day! haha

Hi
I just took a look at your pics, i defiantly see a line in all pics, some lighter than others.
crossing my fingers and saying prayers for you.
Look forward to seeing your pic tonight x

Thanks bazzb. I'm scared to death about these lines getting lighter. Even though when I google it, most articles say the hpt's aren't going to tell you how pregnant you are - just if you are or not, so darkness of the line doesn't matter. I wish more than anything I knew how many dpo I was. That I think might make it a bit easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->