• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

I have been holding since about 7:30. Trying to keep holding til at least 11..... Don't think I'm gonna make it though....:nope:

i have irregular cycle also, i wouldn't have a clue how many dpo i was if i didn't use the digital opk this month!
I used 2 clear blue test, 1 yesterday with fmu and the positive was there but not extremely dark. This morning I used the second clear blue with FMU and got a bit brighter of a positive. I went back to bed and used a clear blue digi with my SMU and got "pregnant". Then around 1pm today with maybe peeing 6 times i used a first response and the lines were very dark even darker then my clear blue. So i don't pay too much darkness to the colors hun
below is my yesterdays test with fmu and then days with after noon see the difference.

You have beautiful lines. Mine are not nearly that dark, and the clear blue ones are hardly visible. But I'm still hoping!

you can do it! HOLD! THAT! WEE!

it's like a game show!

You have beautiful lines. Mine are not nearly that dark, and the clear blue ones are hardly visible. But I'm still hoping!

everyone is different, i got darker lines mid day then in the AM so there is hope
:hugs:

look forward to seeing them
i think they look darker in person though so if they show in a pic at all its good

I am so sick of poas....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

I am so sick of poas....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

I can imagine! I was sick of it and i only peed on 4!
i do see a line it is faint but i see it. :happydance:I find that CB tends to be faint anyways though.

I think I'm done with it. I'm just gonna wait like AF like they did in the olden days... lol

I do see a faint line, its def there. To make you feel better, I tested as well to see if maybe I wasn't miscarrying and well...there wasn't a line anymore. So it still looks okay for you. Just wait til AF shows and don't worry (I know easier said than done)!!!!

I'm beginning to think that it was the Pap that I had before I knew I was preggers that caused my miscarriage. Right after I had the exam done I had horrible cramps...that's never happened to me before. I'm wondering if that's what caused my problems this time. Hopefully I will get another BFP next month, I suppose that's all I can do at this point :/.

Hang in there...things will be okay.

I do see a faint line, its def there. To make you feel better, I tested as well to see if maybe I wasn't miscarrying and well...there wasn't a line anymore. So it still looks okay for you. Just wait til AF shows and don't worry (I know easier said than done)!!!!

I'm beginning to think that it was the Pap that I had before I knew I was preggers that caused my miscarriage. Right after I had the exam done I had horrible cramps...that's never happened to me before. I'm wondering if that's what caused my problems this time. Hopefully I will get another BFP next month, I suppose that's all I can do at this point :/.

:hugs: That makes me so sad for you. I was talking to my husband, and I was asking him if I can't lift anything, just how strong of a pregnancy is this? And I've thought a lot about this. How many chemicals have I really had? I am new to early testing, dpo's, poas, etc... It usually takes me around 2 or 3 years to get pregnant, and now with all this happening, it just makes me wonder.

And then I wonder if the pregnancy is "weak", then maybe there might be something horribly wrong with the baby? (I know this isn't always true, but it's bound to be true in some cases of m/c) Maybe it's God's way of giving us the best baby we can have. I really hope you don't take that the wrong way. It actually gives me just a little peace of mind.(Not much, and I of course this is all just my opinion about my own difficulties) Either way, I want us all to have dark BFP's, and a H&H 9 months!

:hugs: That makes me so sad for you. I was talking to my husband, and I was asking him if I can't lift anything, just how strong of a pregnancy is this? And I've thought a lot about this. How many chemicals have I really had? I am new to early testing, dpo's, poas, etc... It usually takes me around 2 or 3 years to get pregnant, and now with all this happening, it just makes me wonder.

And then I wonder if the pregnancy is "weak", then maybe there might be something horribly wrong with the baby? (I know this isn't always true, but it's bound to be true in some cases of m/c) Maybe it's God's way of giving us the best baby we can have. I really hope you don't take that the wrong way. It actually gives me just a little peace of mind.(Not much, and I of course this is all just my opinion about my own difficulties) Either way, I want us all to have dark BFP's, and a H&H 9 months!

Completely agree, I think I have more than 3 chemicals this year as there were a few months when AF was late by 3 days...that makes me think I had chemicals those months too. Yes, I agree I think that is God's way of giving us the best baby for us. If you don't mind me asking, did they give you a reason for it taking 2-3 years to conceive? I've never had any problems before and this situation is making me nuts. With my 2 children my husband basically looked at me and I was pregnant lol. The last two cycle I used Fertility Blend am am wondering if it caused the chemicals. I go to the doctor next Friday and hopefully I will get some answers. I hope the same with you!!! Keeping you in my thoughts!!! :hugs:

I have never seen anyone about it. I have never been this anxious to have one, so I just took a very relaxed approach to it. I think I don't ovulate the same way everyone else does. I conceived all 3 of mine on the last day of AF. And the way the calculate due dates, they have always been 2 weeks off on mine. I think it's because of my ovulation. This may have something to do with it.

I have never seen anyone about it. I have never been this anxious to have one, so I just took a very relaxed approach to it. I think I don't ovulate the same way everyone else does. I conceived all 3 of mine on the last day of AF. And the way the calculate due dates, they have always been 2 weeks off on mine. I think it's because of my ovulation. This may have something to do with it.

The relaxed way is the best way!!! I wish I could be relaxed (I bet most of my "issues" right now are due to my paranoia!!). :wacko:

I honestly don't know how I was relaxed. Perhaps it was my age, as I started pretty young. I got married at 18, and had my first one when I was 19. But with this one, I am anything but relaxed. I feel incredibly rushed! I have no idea why though. I just want to keep this pregnancy and have my baby, but I know with what's going on, it might be a long shot.
I wish some of these women who get pregnant so easily, who never have to worry about a pregnancy not taking, who complain the entire time could go through what we do just one time. Then maybe they would not complain so much.

I honestly don't know how I was relaxed. Perhaps it was my age, as I started pretty young. I got married at 18, and had my first one when I was 19. But with this one, I am anything but relaxed. I feel incredibly rushed! I have no idea why though. I just want to keep this pregnancy and have my baby, but I know with what's going on, it might be a long shot.
I wish some of these women who get pregnant so easily, who never have to worry about a pregnancy not taking, who complain the entire time could go through what we do just one time. Then maybe they would not complain so much.

I have been through a lot to have the family I have. (Fertility drugs, multiple losses, bed rest, fear of losing healthy pregnancies because of complications, high risk pregnancies...) I can understand the wide range of emotions you go through on this ttc journey. I do think it's counterproductive to dwell on the negative feelings. It just makes you bitter and have feelings you don't want to have. And although I can relate to being jealous of others good fortune from time to time - I have never wished heartache on someone.
I hope this all works out for you and you can come to terms with whatever the out come is. I think limbo is the worst place to be. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->