• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

I guess they don't get it because it's not going on in their bodies. I don't think any of my pregnancies until he could feel those babies kick!

that's where we are right now. you can feel it from the outside, but not all the time. i keep trying to tell him he needs to be patient, but he acts bored after 30 seconds of waiting, so he hasn't felt it yet.

(don't get me wrong- i know you'd much rather have my problem, but you're right. they hardly have an emotional response to anything baby related!)

I guess they don't get it because it's not going on in their bodies. I don't think any of my pregnancies until he could feel those babies kick!

:shrug: LOL nope they don't. My husband is surprisingly sympathetic and caring...much different then my first husband. However, I know from friends of mine that MOST are not like this.
](*,)

i agree u do need to relax n take it easy for now, n that means no stress also!! men just dont get it, i learned that in grief counseling, they just handle things way different than we do, they really r from mars lol!!

Yes they are from Mars! lol. I think it's bad that I consider my hubby above average in the sensitivity area. He's never been squeemish (sp?) about talking about periods, he's fine with picking up some tampons at the store for me, and when I delivered my first three, instead of holding my hand and stroking my hair, he was down there watching! (Which I was fine with cause he was getting on my nerves a bit telling me how to do it...)

I guess what just really gets to me, was that it was his idea to have another one in the first place. Not that he's forcing me to do this or anything :winkwink: but he first suggested it. Then the idea grew and grew in my mind (about 3 or 4 months) until I went ahead and got my Mirena removed in Jan. Now that I've gone through all the stress and plain old crap of getting my cycles back to normal (I think) and now have gotten 12 BFP's, and have moved on to possibly losing it, he's all indifferent about it!

I wish he'd at least try to see things from my point of view. I'm the one who had to start eating right, who had to get that darned thing removed, who had to try to figure out when I'm ovulating. He only had one job! :wacko:

Hey everyone! My right boob just leaked a little bit. hahaha. Sorry tmi, but this is a good sign isn't it?

wow! really???? how is it that you can resist testing???? you are the most sane crazy person i've ever met!!!!!! :haha:

Ah, there is a method to my madness... I have no tests in the house, and the nearest store is 30 minutes away and it's after midnight here, so the nearest open store is an hour....I sure am having a poas moment though.....

Say, you don't have a couple of IC's I could borrow do you?? :winkwink:

i wish i did, but i just sent the last of my leftover stock to another poas addict on here. if i had any left, they'd already be in the mail!!!

woman you had better just go get some tests tomorrow!!!! they've just got to be good n dark by now!

I'm gonna hold out as long as I can! These hpt's are very expensive.... lol

Which brand do you think I should go with this time? So far I've done Answer test strips, Clearblue digital, FRER, and Clear Blue Plus.

i use wondfos. i get them on amazon. super cheap and i've never had a false result on them- not once in two years!

How long does it take to ship?? that's the only reason I've been buying them in stores is because I get them immediately that way. lol

i buy from this seller:

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...ie=UTF8&qid=1343710313&sr=8-6&keywords=wondfo

i have amazon prime, so i get them in two days, but i think it would probably be a week if you used standard shipping.

since they're so cheap, you can satisfy your testing urge guilt free! :haha: i sound like a commercial, but these things saved me a lot of money.

I don't think I can wait a week!!! I wish I just knew someone who had some and didn't need them anymore.... but I don't want to go asking everyone I know either. lol

i wouldn't be able to wait a week either if i were you! oooh. you can sign up for a free trial of amazon prime and then cancel it before they charge you. you'd have them in two days. i forgot they have a free trial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->