Help PLEASE!!

I had something similar once. When I had my first pregnancy, my "period" started and it didn't stop for a month! But that time the bleeding was a LOT heavier. It was really like a period. This is very very light. And at that time, I didn't bother doing a pregnancy test, cause I was very young and it didn't occur to me that it could actually be a miscarriage.

I don't know why they won't do anything either. I'm having insurance issues, so I'm not in a good position to switch right now....

I had something similar once. When I had my first pregnancy, my "period" started and it didn't stop for a month! But that time the bleeding was a LOT heavier. It was really like a period. This is very very light. And at that time, I didn't bother doing a pregnancy test, cause I was very young and it didn't occur to me that it could actually be a miscarriage.

I don't know why they won't do anything either. I'm having insurance issues, so I'm not in a good position to switch right now....

Oh ok....yea my mom actually bled for the first 3 months of all her pregnancies. Well I will def be watching out for tmrws test results!!!!!

how frustrating. i hate when doctors are so cavalier about medical issues!

Me too bexxc! Me too! Thanks Courtney. I have a friend who said she got her period for the first few months, but since they say you can't get your period while you're pregnant, it was probably just AF like bleeding. Like I've said earlier, I'm focusing right now more on my symptoms that seem to be popping up. My boobs feel a bit bigger tonight. I keep bumping it while I'm doing stuff, like I'm not used to it being there like that.

I thought the spotting was back full on, but it was just that one time when I wiped earlier, and it's not leaving more than a drop or two on my liner, so that's a relief as well.

It will prob be sometime tomorrow afternoon before I test. Can't wait!!

if i don't see a test soon, i'm going to :( :growlmad::sad2::hissy::brat:

You guys are too funny! So, I stocked up today! Got a box of 5 more test strips and two digitals. I figure that should hold me over for 9 days.... maybe....

Anyways, I just got the most beautiful dark line!!! :cry::happydance::cry::happydance::wacko:

Working on pics. I spent the whole day running around, so I just got the chance to sit down and eat. Funny I found the time to test, but not eat....

shut up!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

oh my gosh! i just knew it! i can't wait to see the pic!!!

The pics are kind of blurry. I'm shaking so bad!!!!! Ahhhh!!!

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

i freekin knew it, i am glad u went back to ur original test too, u r so preggo hunny, there is no denying it now n u r surely not miscarrying, i believe it was just a bleed that will resolve, u need a sono to make sure...im soooooooooooo happy for u :happydance:!!! no more worrying woman, this is it :D!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->