• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

here's where you can sign up for free trial:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/ref...t=301&pf_rd_p=1371495102&pf_rd_i=amazon prime

Had a drop of brown spotting on my liner this morning. Nothing when I wipe. I think this is a good thing. There has been no spotting (other than the brown drop) since Sunday night. Every other time it has stopped, it has come back the next day, so I'm really hoping this time it's gone. The fact that it was brown is also good. I'm sick of seeing bright red spotting. Brown means it's old, and that means it might actually have stopped!

Now the question is was that spotting a chemical? A m/c? I have no tests in my house, and I'm not buying anymore until at least tomorrow. Wanna see if my spotting stays gone!

My boob leaked last night... I think you all saw that post... I have been so grouchy and irritible the last week or so, but that could be due to all this stress of am I or aren't I. I get a few aches and cramps, but have had no more AF like cramps as of yet. There is no pain that stays in one side. Boobs feel heavier, and my appetite has increased quite noticeably (but it does that before AF, but usually the week before, and I still have 10 days til I expect mine). VERY emotional, and that's not normal at all.

All my symptoms could easily be explained by something else. And I could have easily just lost my pregnancy. But at this very moment, I feel peaceful. (That could change without warning at any moment.) I like feeling peaceful. I wouldn't even have tested if it weren't for that stupid spotting. So, I hope since it showed up and scared the crap out of me, it at least meant something good. 10 more long long days til AF is due.....

Just read through this thread. Crossing my fingers for you!! You've sure been through a lot, and I hope that you have a wrinkly little beebee in your arms in 9 mos!

tomorrow!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! but i want you to test today! :brat::haha:

Me too, but I want to give my hormones, if there are any, time to double. Last test was Sat. night, so Wed should be around 3 days, just to make sure! lol

oh fine! humph! :haha: how are you feeling today?

haha. Doing pretty good actually. This morning there was a drop of brown spotting on my liner, but I have seen nothing today. My boobs feel heavier, although I don't actually see a difference in them. I've been having weird twinges all over my lower abdomen, which I'm loving, and hoping is not gas....:blush: But it really feels like something is going on in there.:thumbup:

I've been emotional and crying very easily the last couple days (also a good sign). Yep, I'm feelin pretty hopeful. Still gonna get some tests tomorrow to feed my addiction. I think I'm going to quit focusing on the darkness of the line. A line is a line as they say, and as long as there's one there, and I don't get AF, hopefully it will all be good!

Oh and also wanted to say the progression of symptoms means more to me than the progression of lines...

Hi Jcombs

Pleased to hear that your feeling peaceful and positive at the moment. I agree that progression of lines only counts for so much because each test has different dye levels (even within the same pack) and your wee can be more diluted/concentrated etc etc.

Looking forward to seeing tomorrows test! :hugs: and :dust:

I was wondering if they varied even within the same pack or not. I knew they varied, just wasn't sure how that worked. I also can't tell when my best urine is. Sometimes it's later at night and other times it's smu. I wonder just how many of those lines were fainter cause they were diluted. Cause they were getting sooo faint, then FRER showed a relatively dark line... I hope I can stay positive and peaceful.

I think it might be possible that I've already grieved for a lost pregnancy, even if I didn't/don't have one. And it's kinda a good thing, because now even if I get AF, I will be sad, but I will be able to continue on with this!

If you test tomorrow and you get a line I def think you're pregnant. My tests are all negative now after my chemical. You're having so many pregnancy signs...so hopefully you will get that line tmrw!!!!

Now I'm back on the TTC bandwagon....hoping I get another BFP next month. I'm wondering if you can ovulate earlier then normal after a chemical? I'm getting signs of ovulation and I am only on CD 6. Hmmm...thats way early for me usually I o on CD 15/16. Anyway...sorry for rambling, lol.

Lots and lots of luck to you!!!!!!!

i've actually dipped two tests from the same package in the same wee (i know- totally crazy :wacko:) and gotten two noticeably different test lines.

man! i can't wait for tomorrow!

^^^ wss I've seen that with several peoples tests on here. GL tomorrow! X

cant wait for tomorrow, praying for good results n glad to hear u r feeling better hun :D

Thanks everyone. I'm fairly certain that if I still get a line tomorrow, AF isn't coming. I'm trying not to get my hopes up just because the spotting stopped, but it did last 20 days, so if it was a chemical or a m/c, then it's probably expelled itself. I didn't ever see anything, but I didn't with my first m/c either!

Have you ever had this spotting for so long in the past?? 20 days is a long time. I don't get why your doctor hasn't done more for you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->