Help PLEASE!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! beautiful lines, hun!!!! i'm so excited for you!

:cry::cry::cry: those lines r so dark, so happy for u!!! now the doc office test has to be positive for sure!!

I am so so happy!!! Have any of you ever had chemicals before? (Sorry I can't remember) Is it possible that I had a chemical and still have the hormones? I just want to make sure before I go getting too excited!

I'm still waiting til the 10th to see if I get AF, which I'm pretty sure I"m not going to get. Then I will go and get the test. And I will take all my tests and wipe them all in her hair!!!

i've never had a chemical before, but from what i've seen from ladies on here, the tests get lighter very quickly. i've never seen someone on here have a chemical and ever have the lines get that dark.

I am so so happy!!! Have any of you ever had chemicals before? (Sorry I can't remember) Is it possible that I had a chemical and still have the hormones? I just want to make sure before I go getting too excited!

I'm still waiting til the 10th to see if I get AF, which I'm pretty sure I"m not going to get. Then I will go and get the test. And I will take all my tests and wipe them all in her hair!!!

Ahhhhhh so happy for you!!!!! Yes I just had a chemical and my lines faded. You are sooooo pregnant!!! You should go to Dr ASAP since you're bleeding. I'm soooooooo happy for you!!!

i have had 2 chemicals hun and with them i got much fainter lines than ures and then i tested the next day BFN. thats norm the case with chemicals if u read the instructions in ure pregnancy test box it even says somewhere a light positive may turn to a negative severel days later this is called a chemical. have a look it shud b on there hun. but honestly those lines r lovely and dark so i think u best start believing this is it hun. U R PREGGERS woooooohooooooooooo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

Shew! Okay thank you for the insight. Courtney I'm not bleeding anymore, so I think I'm okay. And if it comes back, I"m going to the er. No more screwing around and questioning myself!!

yep most ladies i seen post about the chemical do not have a progression of lines, they fade n then followed by a very crampy heavy period

you may want to go in and see your doctor instead of waiting just in case you have low progesterone. they might want to put you on progesterone supplements.

Shew! Okay thank you for the insight. Courtney I'm not bleeding anymore, so I think I'm okay. And if it comes back, I"m going to the er. No more screwing around and questioning myself!!

glad to hear that :D!! i want to invite u to come join a group of women that i been with for my entire pregnancy, they r the most amazing women ever n they have some new bfp's there also that would be due around the same time as u, would luv so much to have u share ur journey there..here is the link if u would like to come on in

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/833675-full-circle-ttc-bfp-april-2013-bump-buddies.html?highlight=

glad to hear that :D!! i want to invite u to come join a group of women that i been with for my entire pregnancy, they r the most amazing women ever n they have some new bfp's there also that would be due around the same time as u, would luv so much to have u share ur journey there..here is the link if u would like to come on in

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/833675-full-circle-ttc-bfp-april-2013-bump-buddies.html?highlight=

awwwww hun ive just read ure ticker and im so so sorry for ure loss made me cry wen i read it bless u hunny. i wanna wish u huge congrats on ure pregnancy god bless sweety :hugs:

thank u so much future...same to u hunny, this site has been so supportive n helpful, dont know wut i would have done without it :hugs:

thank u so much future...same to u hunny, this site has been so supportive n helpful, dont know wut i would have done without it :hugs:

sooooo true hunny im the same this site has been a life saver for me and everyone is so lovely. not long for u to go now ill prey u have a happy and safe delivery and a healthy strong baby:hugs:

my pregnancy is high risk due to meds im on because i had a liver transplant last yr and im on anti rejection meds im also on seizure meds and meds for bipoler so after 20 wks im gonna b v closely monitered. its really scerey but i know god blessed us with this miricle and i know he will keep baby strong and well as he will with u to :hugs:

I agree this site is so helpful! If it weren't for you ladies I don't know how I would get through these losses!

sooooo true hunny im the same this site has been a life saver for me and everyone is so lovely. not long for u to go now ill prey u have a happy and safe delivery and a healthy strong baby:hugs:

my pregnancy is high risk due to meds im on because i had a liver transplant last yr and im on anti rejection meds im also on seizure meds and meds for bipoler so after 20 wks im gonna b v closely monitered. its really scerey but i know god blessed us with this miricle and i know he will keep baby strong and well as he will with u to :hugs:

thank u so much hun, the closer i get i cant believe how close i am to delivery, God is good!! girl prayer is ur best friend n it will get u through, i prayed this whole pregnancy cause i am high risk too, been on bedrest since week 20 n just got home from 8 weeks of hospital bedrest :wacko:!! u will get through it hunny, keep ur hope n positive vibes going :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->