Help PLEASE!!

but it's the really good, satisfying kind of trouble!

Another nice darker line! (It's not completely dark but it's darker than the last time I went through all this....) Give me a minute to take pics and get them uploaded!!

Here ya go!!

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

u have nothing to worry about hun :happydance:!! how is the spotting?

bexxc n future, if u ladies r not in a group already n would like to come to the group u r more than welcome, its so nice to have a place to go with ppl that can relate yanno :D!!

courtney there are also ladies there that r trying to conceive as well, if u would like to come, would luv to have u :D

Gone! It feels nice to not have to put a liner on everyday! I had some mild cramping yesterday that went down into my inner thighs. I don't remember having that before, but I'd say if my lines are getting darker, then my hormones are probably increasing, so it's probably nothing to worry about.

So yesterday, hubby and I were waiting on my BIL to come out of the store, and we saw a grandpa with a bunch of his grandkids piled in the car. I laughed cause it reminded me of a clown car. Hubby said that will be us soon. I said, "I don't want that to be us." He got the saddest look on his face and said, "You don't want another baby??"

:dohh: (No, I don't want another baby. That's why I've been poas like a crazy person and crying and depressed because I thought I was losing my pregnancy...) I said, "Yes I want the baby. I also want a vehicle with third row seating so they can all be safe!"

He's so silly. But I'm glad to know he believes me and he's on board with this! lol :haha:

ha ha maybe he will not think we r so crazy now, well except for when our hormones take over :haha:!!

bexxc n future, if u ladies r not in a group already n would like to come to the group u r more than welcome, its so nice to have a place to go with ppl that can relate yanno :D!!

courtney there are also ladies there that r trying to conceive as well, if u would like to come, would luv to have u :D

is the group on here hun where is it:hugs:

yes it is, sorry here is the link :D
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/833675-full-circle-ttc-bfp-april-2013-bump-buddies.html

ure lines r looking good girl:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you. I think so too! My "buddy" from the other group caved in and did her digi this afternoon. Just so happened that I had been school shopping all afternoon, and just ran to the bathroom, and let it go in the toilet, so my nice concentrated urine is gone.... not sure now when I will do my digi. Wow, the will power of some people!

I'm just pickin on her. I'm very happy she got a "pregnant!"

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back