Help PLEASE!!

and boy am i going to be ready! i had really bad insomnia in first tri and now that i'm approaching 3 tri, it's coming back...just in time for me to go back to work in a week! oh joy! :haha:

I had awful insomnia in my first preg and it doesn't prepare you AT ALL!!! Well it didn't work for me anyway because once I FINALLY got to sleep at stupid o'clock in the morning, I could sleep for 6/7 hours solid. With a newborn you feel lucky to get an hour of sleep nevermind 2/3 hours consecutively. Fortunately for us DD started sleeping through around four months (and I mean a 13 hour stretch) so peace was restored!

Hope you get some sleep soon bex!

thanks! and just like you, once i finally fell asleep, i was practically in a coma! slept through the alarm, didn't hear shower or get ready for work. he had to shake me awake to say goodbye!

Is baby making the insomnia worse too? I found Abbie woke up at 1:00 every day and started kickboxing my uterus like crazy. In the end i knew I wouldnt sleep until she had worn herself out!

so far the kicking hasn't gotten me up- though it's given me some weird dreams. i had a dream the other night that i was being butted in the stomach by a baby goat! :haha:

:haha:bexxc
ive had some really funny dreams since bein pregnant. b4 i found out i was expecting i kept dreaming about a ex b/f dieing of a drug overdose, it paniked me so much i looked it up in a dream book and it said to dream of death means a start of a new life. then several days later i got a BFP. wierd:wacko:

This morning's test. Why can't I wait til evening when my urine is better? lol

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture193.jpg

that test is still great hun. i do find that mine were more darker in the evening dont no why,:flower:

At first I was freaking out because they seemed to be getting lighter, but looking back, I do think I was picking the wrong time along with using diluted urine, and it was so early on. I'm still getting disappointed that those lines aren't as dark as the control yet, but I still have 6 days til AF is due, so I need to be patient... haha yeah, patient...:haha:

Can't wait til the 10th!! And I'm kinda scared of it too, but I'm pretty sure AF isn't going to show...:af:

ure tests will get darker wen ure period is due. but honest ure tests r looking great es so early on the line is dark for so early:hugs:

Thank you Courtney! Future hopes, yes, don't know if you know the whole history or not, but I think I actually conceived on last AF, and my cycles are 35 days, so it's an eternity waiting for this next one! lol

im a 36 day cycle so no how u feel hunny. its a bugger having long cycles as wen i found out i was pregnant i counted from the first day of my last period i didnt know u had to add ure cycle length so goin by my last period i shud b 12 wks now but because i have a long cycle they put me back a week so wen i had a scan at 7 weeks i was only 6 weeks was so frustrating.:wacko:

Oh I didn't know you had to add that in either. So I'm only 4 weeks? I know I'm more than 3 weeks! Oh so confusing! Long cycles do suck!!!!

have u got a smart phone hu cuz if u have u can add a pregnancy app and it will ask u the first day of ure last a/f and ure cycle length. if not then google hoe meny wks pregnant am i and u shud find a pregnancy calculater make sure it both tho like wen was ure last a/f and also cycle length.

c with me i had pain in my side so i had a early scan and they cudent c nothing apart from sack and said its prob to early i argued with them saying i was over 6 wks going by my lasy period. i really thought i had a blighted ovem but it turned out i was only 5 weeks at that sacn so thets why nothing was seen. and its all down to stupid long cycle.:wacko:

No, I don't even have a dumb phone! lol. But I have tried several due date calculators, and the ones that ask for cycle length also ask for luetal (sp?) phase, and I don't know how long mine is!

no i wudent no that either hun. the few i found u only had to add ure cycle length and first day of ure last period. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->